Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do you love and accept furbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
was i the weird child or something? i have toys in my room now but as a kid everything was stored in the basement (it had to return there but we could bring our toys to our rooms still i imagine this was so i couldn't be up all night playing my gba or something). sorry to laser focus on this but i can't wrap my head around storing any of my furbys with batteries in my room they were getting some good z's in a cabinet in the basement (also i never had a bed big enough to store anything but clothes under or my cats apparently).
was i the weird child or something? i have toys in my room now but as a kid everything was stored in the basement (it had to return there but we could bring our toys to our rooms still i imagine this was so i couldn't be up all night playing my gba or something). sorry to laser focus on this but i can't wrap my head around storing any of my furbys with batteries in my room they were getting some good z's in a cabinet in the basement (also i never had a bed big enough to store anything but clothes under or my cats apparently).
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
idk about anyone else but i love furbies! i had a moment in my life, around 2020 near the start of the pandemic where i was OBSESSED with them, including customizing them! The furby Buddies(the bean bag ones) were my first ones and i love them to death so much <3
i have about 5? They dont move or speak bc i dont like the animtronic parts on soft toys but i have a graduation furby for my 2020 gradution, a 2012 furby, a 1998 furby(animtronics ripped out sorry) a oddbody(it was the mcdonalds keychain furby) and two i gave to my brother along with a starwars one for him.
i know theres tons of faceplates on etsy now if you want to make a long one or a oddbody (which are so cool and funny you should see them)
idk about anyone else but i love furbies! i had a moment in my life, around 2020 near the start of the pandemic where i was OBSESSED with them, including customizing them! The furby Buddies(the bean bag ones) were my first ones and i love them to death so much <3
i have about 5? They dont move or speak bc i dont like the animtronic parts on soft toys but i have a graduation furby for my 2020 gradution, a 2012 furby, a 1998 furby(animtronics ripped out sorry) a oddbody(it was the mcdonalds keychain furby) and two i gave to my brother along with a starwars one for him.
i know theres tons of faceplates on etsy now if you want to make a long one or a oddbody (which are so cool and funny you should see them)

G - He/They/No pronouns - silly guy
I like collecting dragons

9aa36f554c8151a7c748cfed7106315eb600fd94.png
I had one I was obsessed with when I was a kid and tbh? I want to save up for another for my inner child. They can be so cute! But if I want a cute little guy at my current point in life ill just get a cat LOL
I had one I was obsessed with when I was a kid and tbh? I want to save up for another for my inner child. They can be so cute! But if I want a cute little guy at my current point in life ill just get a cat LOL
No, they scare me:D
No, they scare me:D
Absolutely.

I wonder if it'd be possible to get one of the older furbies, add extra eyes to it and make it speak in static noises.

I've heard of people hacking them and messing with their voices, so I think my idea would not only be possible, but also a lovely little surprise for anyone who tries breaking into my house.
Absolutely.

I wonder if it'd be possible to get one of the older furbies, add extra eyes to it and make it speak in static noises.

I've heard of people hacking them and messing with their voices, so I think my idea would not only be possible, but also a lovely little surprise for anyone who tries breaking into my house.
rsz-2img-1151.png
I had - have - a furby. It always woke up screaming in the middle of the night, all but cursing me out for not feeding it, while using that demonic voice and the much english I taught it.

But when I'd feed it, it always threw up and got even more angry at me!

Now it's hidden under my bed and the cats wont even go near it 0-0
I had - have - a furby. It always woke up screaming in the middle of the night, all but cursing me out for not feeding it, while using that demonic voice and the much english I taught it.

But when I'd feed it, it always threw up and got even more angry at me!

Now it's hidden under my bed and the cats wont even go near it 0-0
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth Sagas
BzjAkuF.png
yesss, ilove all furbies!! :33
even shellbies, i think they look really silly <333 i even have a long furby, his name is zimothy an he says 'hi'!!
also congrats on your furby, she looks absolutely adorable!!
yesss, ilove all furbies!! :33
even shellbies, i think they look really silly <333 i even have a long furby, his name is zimothy an he says 'hi'!!
also congrats on your furby, she looks absolutely adorable!!
only this one [img]https://img.maximummedia.ie/joe_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/the-story-behind-the-giant-evil-furby-in-the-mitchells-vs-the-machines.png[/img]
only this one
the-story-behind-the-giant-evil-furby-in-the-mitchells-vs-the-machines.png
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
accept yeah sure the love part is still in pending
accept yeah sure the love part is still in pending

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
I've had Furbies in the past. My father stepped on one of them(Furby Boom) by accident and broke its vocal mechanism. From then on, it was Bee-Bay the Mute Furby. Every time it tried to talk, you could hear the clicks and whirs of the silenced Furby...
I've had Furbies in the past. My father stepped on one of them(Furby Boom) by accident and broke its vocal mechanism. From then on, it was Bee-Bay the Mute Furby. Every time it tried to talk, you could hear the clicks and whirs of the silenced Furby...
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10