Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do you love and accept furbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xtkAAOSwdvpWEe~-/s-l640.jpg[/img] [center][size=5] [size=5][size=5] [size=5]H e r . [/size][/size][/size][/size][/center] so yeah i was at a thrift store and heard train noises behind me and there was a furby there staring at me, i dont have a picture but she looks like that apparently her name is deeko because all she likes to do is yell her name and make train noises i brought her to the front desk and the sales lady heard her yelling and immediately told me that she was 50% off In other news i found 2 others at a different thrift store and gave them to my friends, these ones didnt have names so the first one is now sans undertale and the other is hatsune miku and let me tell you, miku is an idiot. a fool. an absolute pecan. sans fell asleep but she kept talking to him for an entire god forsaken hour like an aunt at a family gathering. what an icon.
s-l640.jpg
H e r .

so yeah i was at a thrift store and heard train noises behind me and there was a furby there staring at me, i dont have a picture but she looks like that

apparently her name is deeko because all she likes to do is yell her name and make train noises

i brought her to the front desk and the sales lady heard her yelling and immediately told me that she was 50% off

In other news i found 2 others at a different thrift store and gave them to my friends, these ones didnt have names so the first one is now sans undertale and the other is hatsune miku and let me tell you, miku is an idiot. a fool. an absolute pecan. sans fell asleep but she kept talking to him for an entire god forsaken hour like an aunt at a family gathering. what an icon.
q8IJer2.gif
no
no
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
YES
i'd admittedly love to have an older furby lmao. transform it into a.... long boy............ long furbies are :ok hand:

EDIT please tell Deeko and Sans Undertale and Miku Hatsune i support every single one of them
YES
i'd admittedly love to have an older furby lmao. transform it into a.... long boy............ long furbies are :ok hand:

EDIT please tell Deeko and Sans Undertale and Miku Hatsune i support every single one of them
T3TuubO.png
yes!!!!! i have, and i kid you not, 25 of them and i love them all wholeheartedly

edit: it is honestly the weirdest thing to me that people think they’re creepy. like y’all,,, what,,,
yes!!!!! i have, and i kid you not, 25 of them and i love them all wholeheartedly

edit: it is honestly the weirdest thing to me that people think they’re creepy. like y’all,,, what,,,
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-12-29 14:56:46" ] no [/quote]
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-12-29 14:56:46:
no
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
negatory
negatory
I only accept [i][b][size=7]LONG FURBY [img]https://i.etsystatic.com/9558448/r/il/4778ae/1571579082/il_570xN.1571579082_medx.jpg[/img]
I only accept LONG FURBY

il_570xN.1571579082_medx.jpg
tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
[img]https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/10/8/1268178/full.gif[/img]
full.gif
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I once threw a furby out of my bedroom window (A furby baby I think?) because it kept saying "me scared" and "maybe monsters" at 3am.
It lived and spent the night on the lawn, still saying it, until dew or frost or something must have gotten into it and killed it.

R I P BooBoo.

I'd like another, actually, but one of the newer models.

I once threw a furby out of my bedroom window (A furby baby I think?) because it kept saying "me scared" and "maybe monsters" at 3am.
It lived and spent the night on the lawn, still saying it, until dew or frost or something must have gotten into it and killed it.

R I P BooBoo.

I'd like another, actually, but one of the newer models.

i support the newer furbies. furby connect is my favorite one.
i support the newer furbies. furby connect is my favorite one.
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10