Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cutest pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Miramai" date="2018-12-20 08:13:01" ] I am in actual love with Jangmo-o's little face! It's basically :> and I love it. [/quote] I LOVE THOSE LITTLE GUYS TOO Also Fletchling has the cutest cry AMAURA AND AURORUS SKITTY RALTS MY SWEET CHILD
Miramai wrote on 2018-12-20 08:13:01:
I am in actual love with Jangmo-o's little face! It's basically :> and I love it.
I LOVE THOSE LITTLE GUYS TOO

Also Fletchling has the cutest cry

AMAURA AND AURORUS

SKITTY

RALTS MY SWEET CHILD
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Starly! Or shinx, they’re both so pure and tiny and innocent
Starly! Or shinx, they’re both so pure and tiny and innocent
unknown.png
Ponyta! Especially when it follows after you in the Let's Go! games ;u; just a happy lil fire pony trottin' along
Ponyta! Especially when it follows after you in the Let's Go! games ;u; just a happy lil fire pony trottin' along
6xTBbgI.png
Noivern! big fluffy snuggly bat <3333
Noivern! big fluffy snuggly bat <3333
[center][img]https://imgur.com/fjkvCN8.gif[/img] [i]Furret is cute and you cannot change my mind.[/i][/center]
fjkvCN8.gif

Furret is cute and you cannot change my mind.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
swinub and you all can fight me about it
swinub and you all can fight me about it
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
zigzagoon, lapras, seel, phanpy, swablu, oof just all of them at this point i love em
zigzagoon, lapras, seel, phanpy, swablu, oof just all of them at this point i love em
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
spheal
spheal
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uDc8lQd.gif[/img] Mewtwo because he needs love and has a grumpy face.[/center]
uDc8lQd.gif

Mewtwo because he needs love and has a grumpy face.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
FLYGON!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
FLYGON!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6