General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
I beat Luigi's Mansion 3 yesterday! It was really fun and I loved the boss designs. Mainly Hellen Gravely.
I beat Luigi's Mansion 3 yesterday! It was really fun and I loved the boss designs. Mainly Hellen Gravely.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day.
me: is a responsible adult and saves money for a new apartment also me: [img]https://i.imgur.com/g1tUHKa.jpg[/img]
me: is a responsible adult and saves money for a new apartment

also me:
g1tUHKa.jpg
123bbbbb.gif
@218715

IT'S TIME TO JUMP UP IN THE AIR
@218715

IT'S TIME TO JUMP UP IN THE AIR
16033.png
HydreigonOxide | she/her | +3 FR time
your local nintendo nerd
DragCave | CS
nVC75ra.png r62QJ3o.png 239xPNE.png vbDJliJ.png
20121.png
@HydreigonOxide
and throw a hat to become a dinosaur!
@HydreigonOxide
and throw a hat to become a dinosaur!
123bbbbb.gif
mario hub?? yes!!
mario hub?? yes!!
bwa! hi, i'm cat/claw and i like dragons

she/her, fr+3
i have anxiety and adhd so im not really good at starting conversations! but i try!
my interests change a lot but currently uhhh danganronpa and mario,,

> a biolocke attempt

> wishlist :)
I just picked up Luigi's Mansion 3 from Best Buy with my mom and sister yesterday and I already love it. I've been playing it for the past few hours earlier today, and I've already made quite a bit of progress. The bosses are especially pretty cool too. [emoji=spiral happy size=1] Edit: Just beat the game today! [spoiler](the final battle was tough tho, and it didn't help with the time limit, oof)[/spoiler]
I just picked up Luigi's Mansion 3 from Best Buy with my mom and sister yesterday and I already love it. I've been playing it for the past few hours earlier today, and I've already made quite a bit of progress. The bosses are especially pretty cool too.

Edit: Just beat the game today! (the final battle was tough tho, and it didn't help with the time limit, oof)
DraconicMusic | Female (she/her/they/them) | 16 | xOvakhZ.png Autochorrisexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png
Just a question: Anyone here have any theories about the Mario universe?
Just a question: Anyone here have any theories about the Mario universe?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day.
hey look when i made this thread.. november 29 2018! im glad this thread didnt just completely die even if im the only one keeping it afloat with double posts if no one posts after this ill just update this post with december releases in a few days instead of making a new post for it edit: well there it is [b]1[/b] - mario kart 7 [b]2[/b] - warioware: touched!, warioware: smooth moves [b]3[/b] - mario & luigi: paper jam [b]4[/b] - yoshi [b]7[/b] - mario party 3, super smash bros. ultimate [b]9[/b] - yoshi topsy-turvy [b]10[/b] - wario's woods (snes) [b]12[/b] - donkey konga [b]14[/b] - mario kart 64 [b]15[/b] - super mario run [b]17[/b] - mario party 2 [b]18[/b] - mario party [b]21[/b] - yoshi's story another edit cause ive double posted enough: mario maker 2 update comngi soon! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/534454974432804893/651018222681718784/unknown.png[/img]
hey look when i made this thread.. november 29 2018! im glad this thread didnt just completely die even if im the only one keeping it afloat with double posts
if no one posts after this ill just update this post with december releases in a few days instead of making a new post for it

edit: well there it is
1 - mario kart 7
2 - warioware: touched!, warioware: smooth moves
3 - mario & luigi: paper jam
4 - yoshi
7 - mario party 3, super smash bros. ultimate
9 - yoshi topsy-turvy
10 - wario's woods (snes)
12 - donkey konga
14 - mario kart 64
15 - super mario run
17 - mario party 2
18 - mario party
21 - yoshi's story

another edit cause ive double posted enough:
mario maker 2 update comngi soon!
unknown.png
|||||||||||||||||||||||||| call me zelen! i talk about mario a lot
||||bug3.gif | GWG4MCFMarioSprite.pngmario thread!!
|||||
tRvB8Xn.png
They also added a kind of speedrun where you can compete against other players, I think
They also added a kind of speedrun where you can compete against other players, I think
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
Check out my Hiberlocke, The Gaoler’s Curse!
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
just woke up and found out. luigis mansion 3 is getting some dlc this spring and summer, it has new costumes for luigi, some scarescraper stuff and some minigames! [url=https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1207104131078295552][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMB-zbdVAAAXHDm.jpg[/img][/url] pretty silly and its all just multiplayer stuff but yea! oh yeah also ill be getting smm2 soon!!! finally
just woke up and found out. luigis mansion 3 is getting some dlc this spring and summer, it has new costumes for luigi, some scarescraper stuff and some minigames!
EMB-zbdVAAAXHDm.jpg
pretty silly and its all just multiplayer stuff but yea!

oh yeah also ill be getting smm2 soon!!! finally
|||||||||||||||||||||||||| call me zelen! i talk about mario a lot
||||bug3.gif | GWG4MCFMarioSprite.pngmario thread!!
|||||
tRvB8Xn.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33