Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39
I wanna play some Mario but I don't have many games that need finishing other than Galaxy and Galaxy 2, but my Wii isn't plugged in so oof.

Instead I'm going to change my Discord name, and maybe draw a little.
I wanna play some Mario but I don't have many games that need finishing other than Galaxy and Galaxy 2, but my Wii isn't plugged in so oof.

Instead I'm going to change my Discord name, and maybe draw a little.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
yoshis crafted world is out today! its reviews generally seem to be pretty good. ill pick it up when i can, since i loved the demo. have a pooch (its important) [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f2/YCW_Cyan_Poochy_Pup.png[/img]
yoshis crafted world is out today! its reviews generally seem to be pretty good. ill pick it up when i can, since i loved the demo.
have a pooch (its important)
YCW_Cyan_Poochy_Pup.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Dangit im a day late and i only jsut realised but yeah its april [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/2/21/NL_Calendar_4_2016.jpg[/img] ----- 5 - hotel mario 9 - super paper mario 10 - mario kart wii 21 - super mario land 22 - mario golf: advance tour 29 - warioware: d.i.y. also woa i just realised i double posted. [size=0]dam this thread is dead[/size]
Dangit im a day late and i only jsut realised
but yeah its april
NL_Calendar_4_2016.jpg
5 - hotel mario
9 - super paper mario
10 - mario kart wii
21 - super mario land
22 - mario golf: advance tour
29 - warioware: d.i.y.

also woa i just realised i double posted. dam this thread is dead
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Kind of a mixed basket. On the one hand, you’ve got Mario Kart Wii and Super Paper Mario. On the other, there’s Hotel Mario.
Kind of a mixed basket. On the one hand, you’ve got Mario Kart Wii and Super Paper Mario. On the other, there’s Hotel Mario.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Hey guys, it's Hotel Mario's anniversary today. To celebrate, I had some toast for breakfast this morning.
Hey guys, it's Hotel Mario's anniversary today. To celebrate, I had some toast for breakfast this morning.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101

You know what they say

Toasters

TOAST TOAST
@buggy101

You know what they say

Toasters

TOAST TOAST
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Hey guys, it's Super Paper Mario's 12th anniversary today! Are you guys going to do anything to celebrate it? I made some fan art.
Hey guys, it's Super Paper Mario's 12th anniversary today! Are you guys going to do anything to celebrate it? I made some fan art.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
ITS SUPER PAPER MARIO ANNIVERSARY TIME It's crazy to think that game's 12 already... Don't have time to do art or something, which is sad, but I do have a meme I made [img]https://i.imgur.com/OSB4u5T.jpg[/img]
ITS SUPER PAPER MARIO ANNIVERSARY TIME

It's crazy to think that game's 12 already...

Don't have time to do art or something, which is sad, but I do have a meme I made

OSB4u5T.jpg
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
mario maker 2 has been revealed to come out on june 28th, with a new trailer and some new stuff in it apparently..........

edit: also the smo vr missions come out today in america
mario maker 2 has been revealed to come out on june 28th, with a new trailer and some new stuff in it apparently..........

edit: also the smo vr missions come out today in america
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
Friendly reminder that this hub exists.
@PixelSpiral
Friendly reminder that this hub exists.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39