Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | guys I’m tripping
1 2 3 4
Just wait until you realize once or twice a year how long ago its been since you graduated from high school. It'll make your skin wrinkle instantly and give you cravings for prune juice.
Just wait until you realize once or twice a year how long ago its been since you graduated from high school. It'll make your skin wrinkle instantly and give you cravings for prune juice.
THE WII IS 13?
I KNEW IT WAS OLD BUT W H A T
THE WII IS 13?
I KNEW IT WAS OLD BUT W H A T
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@Harvestable
Lmao if I even manage to pass highschool that is. I’m uhhhhhhhhhh mega dying rn how the heck did any of you guys manage to graduate.
@Harvestable
Lmao if I even manage to pass highschool that is. I’m uhhhhhhhhhh mega dying rn how the heck did any of you guys manage to graduate.
who up rising they flight
@Galaxiana
Not gonna lie, I scraped by on the skin of my butt with a 2.5-ish GPA, haha. They only reason I passed at all is 'cause my teachers were nice and let me stay after to retake tests I totally bombed. They appreciated that I was willing to make that little bit of effort, I guess.
@Galaxiana
Not gonna lie, I scraped by on the skin of my butt with a 2.5-ish GPA, haha. They only reason I passed at all is 'cause my teachers were nice and let me stay after to retake tests I totally bombed. They appreciated that I was willing to make that little bit of effort, I guess.
26'n a 21 year old'n 'er mate call me old...

I 'ad a walkman ('n a case fer it'n some storage fer extra CDs). I also 'ad a cassette player'n 'eadphones t' boot (never sing at th' top o' yer lungs with 'eadphones on t'where ye canna 'ear yerself. I believed I was tone deaf fer th' longest time 'cause me family mocked me fer doin' it...)

Wore out me brother's Lou Bega cassette tape, miss me Great White cassette tape. When me mother donated all o' our VHS tapes t' th' second'and store me brothers'n I were extremely un'appy 'cause we still watched 'em ('n also could o' sold some o' 'em). She used t' work at Blockbuster'n got many o' those tapes fer free!

"Th' Unnamable" I still canna find on DVD or t' watch anywhere. It was available on VHS.

Th' most memorable Disney advertisement I ever 'ad came from our Lion King VHS 'cause that be me fav'rite movie. I also watched 'It' on repeat when I was a wee one'n may'r may not 'ave traumatized me little brother 'cause o' that. 'It' was also available as on two VHS tapes instead o' one.

I could go on...

But aye, it be int'restin 'n a wee bit concernin' when Facebook 'r somethin' else decides t' remind ye that ye arna 's young 's ye used t'be.
26'n a 21 year old'n 'er mate call me old...

I 'ad a walkman ('n a case fer it'n some storage fer extra CDs). I also 'ad a cassette player'n 'eadphones t' boot (never sing at th' top o' yer lungs with 'eadphones on t'where ye canna 'ear yerself. I believed I was tone deaf fer th' longest time 'cause me family mocked me fer doin' it...)

Wore out me brother's Lou Bega cassette tape, miss me Great White cassette tape. When me mother donated all o' our VHS tapes t' th' second'and store me brothers'n I were extremely un'appy 'cause we still watched 'em ('n also could o' sold some o' 'em). She used t' work at Blockbuster'n got many o' those tapes fer free!

"Th' Unnamable" I still canna find on DVD or t' watch anywhere. It was available on VHS.

Th' most memorable Disney advertisement I ever 'ad came from our Lion King VHS 'cause that be me fav'rite movie. I also watched 'It' on repeat when I was a wee one'n may'r may not 'ave traumatized me little brother 'cause o' that. 'It' was also available as on two VHS tapes instead o' one.

I could go on...

But aye, it be int'restin 'n a wee bit concernin' when Facebook 'r somethin' else decides t' remind ye that ye arna 's young 's ye used t'be.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
oh geez
im not even that old the heck
oh geez
im not even that old the heck
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Jus' ye wait, yer time'll come!
Jus' ye wait, yer time'll come!
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
[quote name="Harvestable" date="2018-11-14 12:44:12" ] Just wait until you realize once or twice a year how long ago its been since you graduated from high school. It'll make your skin wrinkle instantly and give you cravings for prune juice. [/quote] ^ true I graduated high school 11 years ago. my funeral's bound to be right around the corner. C:
Harvestable wrote on 2018-11-14 12:44:12:

^ true
I graduated high school 11 years ago. my funeral's bound to be right around the corner. C:
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
2008 feels like forever ago to me because A) I was 6 and B) my sisters were born the year before '08 and they're in middle school now
I am a wee child compared to you guys..
2008 feels like forever ago to me because A) I was 6 and B) my sisters were born the year before '08 and they're in middle school now
I am a wee child compared to you guys..
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
WHO STOLE MY CHILDHOOD

I just want to play and read books...no more readings...and responsibilities...
WHO STOLE MY CHILDHOOD

I just want to play and read books...no more readings...and responsibilities...
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
1 2 3 4