Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | blue cheese discourse
1 2 3
I want to like blue cheese. I really do. I think that, if I did, it would make me a more adult and fancier person. But whenever it's in anything it just punches you in the face with that funk. Blue cheese has no chill. It takes over everything and I find that flavor pretty unpleasant. I feel similarly about the weird tartness of capers.
I want to like blue cheese. I really do. I think that, if I did, it would make me a more adult and fancier person. But whenever it's in anything it just punches you in the face with that funk. Blue cheese has no chill. It takes over everything and I find that flavor pretty unpleasant. I feel similarly about the weird tartness of capers.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I've never had it before and I'm kind of reluctant to despite usually being pretty adventurous when it comes to food. Something about it throws me off even though I've never tasted it.
I've never had it before and I'm kind of reluctant to despite usually being pretty adventurous when it comes to food. Something about it throws me off even though I've never tasted it.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I used to hate bleu cheese. Like, hated it with every fibre of my tongue. But just yesterday I ordered an iceberg wedge salad, all smothered with bacon and two kinds of bleu cheese. I took one bite and my palate grew up a little; I learned to appreciate its pungent saltiness.

Hot damn, now I want a wedge salad with extra bleu cheese.
I used to hate bleu cheese. Like, hated it with every fibre of my tongue. But just yesterday I ordered an iceberg wedge salad, all smothered with bacon and two kinds of bleu cheese. I took one bite and my palate grew up a little; I learned to appreciate its pungent saltiness.

Hot damn, now I want a wedge salad with extra bleu cheese.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Blue cheese is A++
Blue cheese is A++
bless u op blue cheese is a gift from the heavens

i love putting it over creamy pasta with sundried tomatoes and zucchini
bless u op blue cheese is a gift from the heavens

i love putting it over creamy pasta with sundried tomatoes and zucchini
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
I've never had it before, but I have seen it. Always got put off by the mold inside. I'm more of a parmesan person anyway
I've never had it before, but I have seen it. Always got put off by the mold inside. I'm more of a parmesan person anyway
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I also love blue cheese, either to make sauces, eat with some crackers, honey and nuts, pizza, it's amazing

then again, so is all cheese lol
I also love blue cheese, either to make sauces, eat with some crackers, honey and nuts, pizza, it's amazing

then again, so is all cheese lol
Blue cheese tastes pretty good, but only in moderation. Just a thin layer of that stuff on some toast is perfection.
Blue cheese tastes pretty good, but only in moderation. Just a thin layer of that stuff on some toast is perfection.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I hate all cheese except Mozzarella
(gets shot instantly)
But my brother loves the stuff :/
I hate all cheese except Mozzarella
(gets shot instantly)
But my brother loves the stuff :/
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
stilton blue cheese is the best of all blue cheeses, but even cheap blue cheese is delicious :vv
stilton blue cheese is the best of all blue cheeses, but even cheap blue cheese is delicious :vv
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
1 2 3