Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46
@Dominga @Scorpiontail

you're right. why would a philippine bird be in north carolina?
@Dominga @Scorpiontail

you're right. why would a philippine bird be in north carolina?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Okay so I read up on this birb a bit and it’s full name is Ibong Adarna and it can put people to sleep/heal them by singing

And it can turn people to stone if all it’s seven songs are heard........
Okay so I read up on this birb a bit and it’s full name is Ibong Adarna and it can put people to sleep/heal them by singing

And it can turn people to stone if all it’s seven songs are heard........
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
@starshiny @Dominga

I have no idea. That's why I thought a thunderbird would be more plausible.
@starshiny @Dominga

I have no idea. That's why I thought a thunderbird would be more plausible.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
this is interesting, could you explain it more please? [quote name="@47616" date="2018-12-28 16:47:23" ] still, looking at it more from a social perspective is very fascinating, and says a lot about cultural trends pertaining to scientific misconceptions - the radical racism inherent in the belief in "late-surviving nonavian dinosaurs" in africa, being one example. [/quote]
this is interesting, could you explain it more please?
@47616 wrote on 2018-12-28 16:47:23:
still, looking at it more from a social perspective is very fascinating, and says a lot about cultural trends pertaining to scientific misconceptions - the radical racism inherent in the belief in "late-surviving nonavian dinosaurs" in africa, being one example.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Eheheh I know that ghosts are definitely real... I’ve had some.... interesting experiences with em
Eheheh I know that ghosts are definitely real... I’ve had some.... interesting experiences with em
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@StrudleNugget

ooh spill the tea!~
@StrudleNugget

ooh spill the tea!~
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Oof guys I'm back again! Don't know why weird things keep happening to me.

So I have Chinese tuition. The door is this massive glass door that is sooo hard to close because it both heavy and jammed.
So I was sitting next to the door, feeling bored and doodling. The door was open.
I was watching the door when it suddenly shut. It literally slammed itself shut, and everyone jumped and turned to look at it.
Remember, this is a heavy glass door 2 meters high. It takes effort to s hit the door, especially with that much force. The class is inside a building, so there's no wind. This door is glass. I would have seen if a person shut it from the outside. It doesn't shut automatically either.

Yeah that's my story. This happened on Sunday and I totally forgot about it lol.
Oof guys I'm back again! Don't know why weird things keep happening to me.

So I have Chinese tuition. The door is this massive glass door that is sooo hard to close because it both heavy and jammed.
So I was sitting next to the door, feeling bored and doodling. The door was open.
I was watching the door when it suddenly shut. It literally slammed itself shut, and everyone jumped and turned to look at it.
Remember, this is a heavy glass door 2 meters high. It takes effort to s hit the door, especially with that much force. The class is inside a building, so there's no wind. This door is glass. I would have seen if a person shut it from the outside. It doesn't shut automatically either.

Yeah that's my story. This happened on Sunday and I totally forgot about it lol.
i would be absolutely terrified
i would be absolutely terrified
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Sylvpix

Wow, that's frightening!
@Sylvpix

Wow, that's frightening!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Scorpiontail
I mean, if this had been the first time something weird happened to me, yeah! But honestly after so much odd stuff happens, you get used to it. It's come to the point that me and my friends say that it's a friendly haunt called Jeff.
Sometimes stuff goes missing around my house and I can never find them again. Then they turn up years after they disappeared, right where I left them. But uh... One of my pet fish went missing yesterday and tbh we don't know where it went. There's no dead fish floating around or fishy body parts either?

Oh, and one time when I was really young, I was seven I think? I was playing hide and seek and I went to try to hide under the bed and I saw this kind of black shadow sitting under my parents bed. Yknow, crouched down, looking back at me? So I went "haha no" and forfeited the game. i still do chalk it off to me being young, since I've never seen that thing ever again in my house.
Other weird times includes when I hid in my closet to see if I could scare my dad who was coming home. I heard scratching on the outside of the closet door. Again, I was like, what, 10? So probably nothing but my imagination. But I still don't like it.
@Scorpiontail
I mean, if this had been the first time something weird happened to me, yeah! But honestly after so much odd stuff happens, you get used to it. It's come to the point that me and my friends say that it's a friendly haunt called Jeff.
Sometimes stuff goes missing around my house and I can never find them again. Then they turn up years after they disappeared, right where I left them. But uh... One of my pet fish went missing yesterday and tbh we don't know where it went. There's no dead fish floating around or fishy body parts either?

Oh, and one time when I was really young, I was seven I think? I was playing hide and seek and I went to try to hide under the bed and I saw this kind of black shadow sitting under my parents bed. Yknow, crouched down, looking back at me? So I went "haha no" and forfeited the game. i still do chalk it off to me being young, since I've never seen that thing ever again in my house.
Other weird times includes when I hid in my closet to see if I could scare my dad who was coming home. I heard scratching on the outside of the closet door. Again, I was like, what, 10? So probably nothing but my imagination. But I still don't like it.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46