Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Aquatics Hobbyists & Fishkeepers!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
I just did a big tank clean/water change and I thought that I'd share a picture of my tank! I'm pretty happy with it, but I do plan on changing things up in the near future. I have a piece of wood and a rock that I'm getting ready to put in it to replace the decoration. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cQ3hxqo.jpg[/img] Yes, that is the Enterprise. No, I don't watch Star Trek. I just thought that it was pretty cool and my snail likes to hide under it even though he's a bit too big.
I just did a big tank clean/water change and I thought that I'd share a picture of my tank! I'm pretty happy with it, but I do plan on changing things up in the near future. I have a piece of wood and a rock that I'm getting ready to put in it to replace the decoration.
cQ3hxqo.jpg
Yes, that is the Enterprise. No, I don't watch Star Trek. I just thought that it was pretty cool and my snail likes to hide under it even though he's a bit too big.
@Nazmiye neat! Water changes are so satisfying.
At first glance, I thought the Enterprise was a pizza cutter just sitting in the tank somehow, I was like wha @_@
@Nazmiye neat! Water changes are so satisfying.
At first glance, I thought the Enterprise was a pizza cutter just sitting in the tank somehow, I was like wha @_@
@Clutch
It's funny because you are not the first person to think that it's a pizza cutter at first. My brothers like to tease me about it
@Clutch
It's funny because you are not the first person to think that it's a pizza cutter at first. My brothers like to tease me about it
Sunday Updates Pinglist!
@Lonin @SugarSpun @V0iCEB0X @Starglade @absinthy @IvyLight @DalphiaRose @Kataracts @EWSpirit @Kenia153 @JarenMarcel @Aralia @Swifthart @snes @ExoticCritter @Ratiasu @Aralia @Nazmiye

One day late, oops.
Good news and bad.

The bad news is that my little platy has passed away. He was a few years old. He got beat up for some reason and didn't make it. The night before all was well and in the morning I noticed his find were all ripped up and half of his gill sheath was ripped off. I moved him quickly but he passed after a few hours. I'm not sure why the danios he was with decided to attack. They were all added at the same time years ago and never had any issues until now. >:( I'm kinda mad.

On good news, everyone else is doing pretty good! After the tank treatment for parasites there hasn't been any one sick. The baby angelfish is doing great and has really grown on me. I've decided to call him Fabian. :D
Sunday Updates Pinglist!
@Lonin @SugarSpun @V0iCEB0X @Starglade @absinthy @IvyLight @DalphiaRose @Kataracts @EWSpirit @Kenia153 @JarenMarcel @Aralia @Swifthart @snes @ExoticCritter @Ratiasu @Aralia @Nazmiye

One day late, oops.
Good news and bad.

The bad news is that my little platy has passed away. He was a few years old. He got beat up for some reason and didn't make it. The night before all was well and in the morning I noticed his find were all ripped up and half of his gill sheath was ripped off. I moved him quickly but he passed after a few hours. I'm not sure why the danios he was with decided to attack. They were all added at the same time years ago and never had any issues until now. >:( I'm kinda mad.

On good news, everyone else is doing pretty good! After the tank treatment for parasites there hasn't been any one sick. The baby angelfish is doing great and has really grown on me. I've decided to call him Fabian. :D
Oh no! Sorry about your platy :( But it's good that no one else has parasites! It's so great when a treatment for a disease actually works.

My fish are all doing fine- two of my shrimp are berried, too! Once these hatch, they will be my 2nd generation of tank-born shrimp. I'm excited for these little guys, it's been months since my last batch of baby shrimp.

The axolotls are growing a bit pudgy but that's ok, they need it to grow! The little guys are 2cm already, while the bigger ones are 3-4cm. The eldest is getting more interactive by the day- he already swims to the top of the water when he sees me, hoping for bloodworms :)
Oh no! Sorry about your platy :( But it's good that no one else has parasites! It's so great when a treatment for a disease actually works.

My fish are all doing fine- two of my shrimp are berried, too! Once these hatch, they will be my 2nd generation of tank-born shrimp. I'm excited for these little guys, it's been months since my last batch of baby shrimp.

The axolotls are growing a bit pudgy but that's ok, they need it to grow! The little guys are 2cm already, while the bigger ones are 3-4cm. The eldest is getting more interactive by the day- he already swims to the top of the water when he sees me, hoping for bloodworms :)
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
Oh no, I hope you feel alright, but its good everyone else is doing well!! Its unusual that this happened, since they had been together for a long time, so it could have been that they were stressed of something like an unexpected change in temperature that got them riled up :(

On the bright side, Fabian sounds like a lovely name!! When does your angelfish look like? I'm really curious!! :D

My boy is doing fine. He's been a little less active since Pele passed, but not in a concerning way, and thats probably because he doesn't have to "enforce his territory" anymore, but he still loves seeing other humans and is still happy as can be!! :)
Oh no, I hope you feel alright, but its good everyone else is doing well!! Its unusual that this happened, since they had been together for a long time, so it could have been that they were stressed of something like an unexpected change in temperature that got them riled up :(

On the bright side, Fabian sounds like a lovely name!! When does your angelfish look like? I'm really curious!! :D

My boy is doing fine. He's been a little less active since Pele passed, but not in a concerning way, and thats probably because he doesn't have to "enforce his territory" anymore, but he still loves seeing other humans and is still happy as can be!! :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@SugarSpun good to hear the babies are doing well. :)

@Kataracts I thought it was really weird, too. There wasn't a swing in temp according to my monitor. It may have happebed because of a change in tank dynamics due to a large fish being removed. Who knows.

Fabe the Babe (lol) is a basic silver variant.
@SugarSpun good to hear the babies are doing well. :)

@Kataracts I thought it was really weird, too. There wasn't a swing in temp according to my monitor. It may have happebed because of a change in tank dynamics due to a large fish being removed. Who knows.

Fabe the Babe (lol) is a basic silver variant.
@Clutch FABE THE BABE, KING/QUEEN OF THE TANK, AND SO FABULOUS YOUR GET REALLY JELLYFISH-LOUS :P
@Clutch FABE THE BABE, KING/QUEEN OF THE TANK, AND SO FABULOUS YOUR GET REALLY JELLYFISH-LOUS :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Kataracts Haha, yep! Thought of that little nickname immediately. I usually dont name my fish but he was special. The name just popped in my head one day and I couldn't think of anything better. :p
@Kataracts Haha, yep! Thought of that little nickname immediately. I usually dont name my fish but he was special. The name just popped in my head one day and I couldn't think of anything better. :p
I finally have my tanks sorted out. O.O

I have a little five gallon tank with 3 male guppies and a gold inca snail on a cabinet. There is a Fluval 2.6 gallon tank with a male betta and a gold inca snail by the kitchen sink. Then a little 2 gallon tank with a female betta and a gold inca snail on my desk. Two have the Mingdak lights that stretch across the top, and one has the Mingdak clip on smaller LED. All have live plants, heaters, etc.

The desk tank has a koi female betta that is pretty feisty. She was with the guppies, but was bullying them, so she got her own space.
I finally have my tanks sorted out. O.O

I have a little five gallon tank with 3 male guppies and a gold inca snail on a cabinet. There is a Fluval 2.6 gallon tank with a male betta and a gold inca snail by the kitchen sink. Then a little 2 gallon tank with a female betta and a gold inca snail on my desk. Two have the Mingdak lights that stretch across the top, and one has the Mingdak clip on smaller LED. All have live plants, heaters, etc.

The desk tank has a koi female betta that is pretty feisty. She was with the guppies, but was bullying them, so she got her own space.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21