Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lia Says how do I make friend?
1 2 3 4
@Nulume Thank you! It's very nice to meet you!
@Nulume Thank you! It's very nice to meet you!
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
@LiaSays
Likewise, let me know if you need any help! Its pretty much the same, but we got a new breed (bogsneaks) and update art of some items (bows for example).
A thing called vistas for forums are around now, and new familiars for festivals.
Also, you got a place now to go and exchange a centrain coin for a old fesitval item (but recolored).
@LiaSays
Likewise, let me know if you need any help! Its pretty much the same, but we got a new breed (bogsneaks) and update art of some items (bows for example).
A thing called vistas for forums are around now, and new familiars for festivals.
Also, you got a place now to go and exchange a centrain coin for a old fesitval item (but recolored).
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@LiaSays thank you! i certainly try to be, at the very least!

now that forum search works again, i went through your post history! i remember your thread for adopting lore dragons!
@LiaSays thank you! i certainly try to be, at the very least!

now that forum search works again, i went through your post history! i remember your thread for adopting lore dragons!
GkfDmNh.png
@LiaSays Hello, welcome back!! It’s been a long time but I remember you, hows it going? :)
@LiaSays Hello, welcome back!! It’s been a long time but I remember you, hows it going? :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Nulume @ZenithNadir
It's overwhelming to be back, but I think I'll adjust okay! Right now I am just trying to give back traveling dragons and close my doors to any more travelers, so that I can focus in on figuring out what I want to do with my own lair. I'm excited to have the freedom to start over. Not that I have any idea where to start xDD;

@Pachirisu
Oh! Yes! I love lore dragons!
I might start a search like that again once I know what I'm doing...
@Nulume @ZenithNadir
It's overwhelming to be back, but I think I'll adjust okay! Right now I am just trying to give back traveling dragons and close my doors to any more travelers, so that I can focus in on figuring out what I want to do with my own lair. I'm excited to have the freedom to start over. Not that I have any idea where to start xDD;

@Pachirisu
Oh! Yes! I love lore dragons!
I might start a search like that again once I know what I'm doing...
It's been a minute

@LiaSays

hello ello

@LiaSays

hello ello
@likeshine
Hello! Nice to meet you!
@likeshine
Hello! Nice to meet you!
It's been a minute
@LiaSays welcome back!!!! also hell yeah social anxiety, ADHD, cat mum and geek high five!

I've followed you on tumblr (I'm captainmeowvel) as I'm not very active on FR atm ;;
@LiaSays welcome back!!!! also hell yeah social anxiety, ADHD, cat mum and geek high five!

I've followed you on tumblr (I'm captainmeowvel) as I'm not very active on FR atm ;;
bec . she/her . fr +8hrs
art . hatchery . tumblr
tumblr_ole0y4XYju1uteguro1_400.png
@LiaSays

Welcome back! Sorry about the late reply. RL kinda ate my free time and I had my brother (who chose Nature Flight of all things! XD) babysitting my lair. Pretty sure your initial question has been answered by now lol.

As for how we met? You'd offered me an unhatched Arcane egg for my VERY pink Gen 1 Fae girl. (P.S. I still have the dragon that came out of that egg)

Also: WELCOME TO LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!! \ (^o^) /
@LiaSays

Welcome back! Sorry about the late reply. RL kinda ate my free time and I had my brother (who chose Nature Flight of all things! XD) babysitting my lair. Pretty sure your initial question has been answered by now lol.

As for how we met? You'd offered me an unhatched Arcane egg for my VERY pink Gen 1 Fae girl. (P.S. I still have the dragon that came out of that egg)

Also: WELCOME TO LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!! \ (^o^) /
lightning_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574kl.png
@OrigamiOwl THANK YOU! Which dragon hatched from it?
@OrigamiOwl THANK YOU! Which dragon hatched from it?
It's been a minute
1 2 3 4