Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | .~.Daily Mirror Cakes.~.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 128 129
Aaaaa please add me to the pinglist!
Aaaaa please add me to the pinglist!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@NovaBlu

Ping list?
@NovaBlu

Ping list?
@NovaBlu

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@NovaBlu

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@NovaBlu pinglist?
@NovaBlu pinglist?
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
I have such conflicting feelings about these things be edible.

@NovaBlu
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
I have such conflicting feelings about these things be edible.

@NovaBlu
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
m59NfS2.png
@NovaBlu

ooo add me to pinglist please!
@NovaBlu

ooo add me to pinglist please!
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
My best friend linked me this thread and well...As someone who has tried to make these before (it's tricky as heck tho, and also very time consuming. Works best for cakes with sour/fresh fillings like lemon etc. because the mirror glaze is very very sweet as it's made from white chocolate & sweetened condensed milk along with some other stuff so you gotta balance it somehow)
and an absolute love for these type of cakes I dearly wish to be added to the pinglist!
My best friend linked me this thread and well...As someone who has tried to make these before (it's tricky as heck tho, and also very time consuming. Works best for cakes with sour/fresh fillings like lemon etc. because the mirror glaze is very very sweet as it's made from white chocolate & sweetened condensed milk along with some other stuff so you gotta balance it somehow)
and an absolute love for these type of cakes I dearly wish to be added to the pinglist!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune Added :) Also thanks for the tip! I've been wanting to make one myself, so that's very helpful ^^
@Tune Added :) Also thanks for the tip! I've been wanting to make one myself, so that's very helpful ^^
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Thank you :3
Thank you :3
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Ack! What happened? I got pinged but no new cakes!

Edit-Huh, must have been some weird sort of error that didn't allow the post to show up until after I commented. I got ya-sometimes we all get a tad busy!
Ack! What happened? I got pinged but no new cakes!

Edit-Huh, must have been some weird sort of error that didn't allow the post to show up until after I commented. I got ya-sometimes we all get a tad busy!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 128 129