Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Good Webcomics to Recommend
1 2 3 4
@SeasAndStars oh boy I love webcomics

Mentioned before but Gunnerkrigg and Monster Pulse are fun.

Also!!!! Others!!!

[un]Divine - Lovely art and the setting is on an island that's sort of like Cuba. It's about a kid who makes terrible life choices and ends up summoning a demon because of a relatively minor inconvenience. The characters are delightful and it's so good. Also LGBT characters.

Wilde Life - A man moved to Middle-of-Nowhere into a literal haunted house (she was a mathematician in the 40's) and meets a very big dog (who's actually a punky kid named Cliff). The monsters are mostly based off of Native American mythos and it's a really good modernization. LGBT characters.

Sleepless Domain - Cute Magic Girls Doing Cool Stuff. The world has a culture kind of like BNHA where everyone knows about magic girls and they have merch and marketing teams but they're still defending their city from the monsters that destroyed everywhere else. Also has really good art. More LGBT characters!

2 Slices - Just a really cute slice of life dealing with two kids who meet because they happen to be almost identical. Also more LGBT themes.

Countdown to Countdown - Really great art, again! The main character has the ability to make things in paintings real and is trying to make it in the post apocalypse world. And still yet more LGBT themes.

An not a webcomic but if you like Podcasts I'd recommend The Adventure Zone. It's a really funny story that has a lot of really good characters.
..... and yet even more of the LGBT characters.
@SeasAndStars oh boy I love webcomics

Mentioned before but Gunnerkrigg and Monster Pulse are fun.

Also!!!! Others!!!

[un]Divine - Lovely art and the setting is on an island that's sort of like Cuba. It's about a kid who makes terrible life choices and ends up summoning a demon because of a relatively minor inconvenience. The characters are delightful and it's so good. Also LGBT characters.

Wilde Life - A man moved to Middle-of-Nowhere into a literal haunted house (she was a mathematician in the 40's) and meets a very big dog (who's actually a punky kid named Cliff). The monsters are mostly based off of Native American mythos and it's a really good modernization. LGBT characters.

Sleepless Domain - Cute Magic Girls Doing Cool Stuff. The world has a culture kind of like BNHA where everyone knows about magic girls and they have merch and marketing teams but they're still defending their city from the monsters that destroyed everywhere else. Also has really good art. More LGBT characters!

2 Slices - Just a really cute slice of life dealing with two kids who meet because they happen to be almost identical. Also more LGBT themes.

Countdown to Countdown - Really great art, again! The main character has the ability to make things in paintings real and is trying to make it in the post apocalypse world. And still yet more LGBT themes.

An not a webcomic but if you like Podcasts I'd recommend The Adventure Zone. It's a really funny story that has a lot of really good characters.
..... and yet even more of the LGBT characters.
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
Thanks for the suggestions!!
Thanks for the suggestions!!
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
@SeasAndStars
okay so I talk about it a lot, but I can't recommend it highly enough: the Property of Hate
http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/The%20Hook/1
It's a fantasy story that's full of puns, great characters, and beautiful art. I run a fanclub on here too, if you end up reading and liking it! It's ~350 pages so far and not even close to the end!
@SeasAndStars
okay so I talk about it a lot, but I can't recommend it highly enough: the Property of Hate
http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/The%20Hook/1
It's a fantasy story that's full of puns, great characters, and beautiful art. I run a fanclub on here too, if you end up reading and liking it! It's ~350 pages so far and not even close to the end!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thanks! That sounds really cool
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thanks! That sounds really cool
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
this is not fiction is really cute! it's a little hard to describe but i like it a lot. space hop is also really fun (though i think it's on hiatus right now?) and ava's demon is kind of interesting. also seconding cucumber quest and i've heard paranatural is really good but i've never read it myself so i couldn't tell you about it

[edit] I FORGOT TO MENTION ALWAYS RAINING HERE it's SUCH a good webcomic and it's finished! there is some sexual content in it though but there's nothing graphic so just a warning for that. the art gets better as you go through it and i binged it all in about a day!
this is not fiction is really cute! it's a little hard to describe but i like it a lot. space hop is also really fun (though i think it's on hiatus right now?) and ava's demon is kind of interesting. also seconding cucumber quest and i've heard paranatural is really good but i've never read it myself so i couldn't tell you about it

[edit] I FORGOT TO MENTION ALWAYS RAINING HERE it's SUCH a good webcomic and it's finished! there is some sexual content in it though but there's nothing graphic so just a warning for that. the art gets better as you go through it and i binged it all in about a day!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png jasper fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
fr__arcane_mini_by_baelfin-daqli23.png he/him pronouns aSTipbH.png BPco0tZ.png
fr__arcane_mini_by_baelfin-daqli23.png +2 fr time
fr__arcane_mini_by_baelfin-daqli23.png arcane symbols by baelfin
fr__arcane_mini_by_baelfin-daqli23.png lore thread
fr__arcane_mini_by_baelfin-daqli23.png tiny pride flags
@SeasAndStars
I second Ava's Demon! I really love the art for it ;v; So colorful
@SeasAndStars
I second Ava's Demon! I really love the art for it ;v; So colorful
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
I personally love Yumi's Cells, a cute and funny romance about a young girl named Yumi and the inner-workings of her mind. Kinda like Inside Out but anime, and with more mature problems such as relationships and work. There's a pretty big twist at the beginning but from there it's smooth sailing. It even broke the fourth wall! So check it out if you want a cutesey comic about growing up.
I personally love Yumi's Cells, a cute and funny romance about a young girl named Yumi and the inner-workings of her mind. Kinda like Inside Out but anime, and with more mature problems such as relationships and work. There's a pretty big twist at the beginning but from there it's smooth sailing. It even broke the fourth wall! So check it out if you want a cutesey comic about growing up.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
"Romantically Apocalyptic", "Strays", "Catalist Universe", "DM of the Rings".
"Romantically Apocalyptic", "Strays", "Catalist Universe", "DM of the Rings".
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +10)
QpqWmcnK_o.png
I second Ava's Demon. It's short and uncompleted, but it's got amazing artwork
I second Ava's Demon. It's short and uncompleted, but it's got amazing artwork
Notice me NoodleDad
pVYFJJf.gif
Look at Webtoons, a site for comics of all genre and style. My personal favorites on there are UnOrdinary and The Gamer, but there are a lot of great webcomics. And the entire site is designed to be convenient for phones, which is nice.
Look at Webtoons, a site for comics of all genre and style. My personal favorites on there are UnOrdinary and The Gamer, but there are a lot of great webcomics. And the entire site is designed to be convenient for phones, which is nice.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
1 2 3 4