Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I Summon Yugioh Fans in Discuss Mode!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-07-02 19:07:04" ] when u lose a childrens card game [img]https://i.redd.it/oil4uhacg62z.jpg[/img] also @suesue [/quote] I mean he lost more then a children's card game..........yes im still salty about that...yes if I had the chance I would slap him for that.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-07-02 19:07:04:
when u lose a childrens card game

oil4uhacg62z.jpg

also
@suesue

I mean he lost more then a children's card game..........yes im still salty about that...yes if I had the chance I would slap him for that.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@ShowerThoughts Are you ok?????
@ShowerThoughts Are you ok?????
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
@Volrenjai

no
everything was gonna be fine and then I did something HORRIBLY WRONG

in fact I still,, have the screenshot for it.
@Volrenjai

no
everything was gonna be fine and then I did something HORRIBLY WRONG

in fact I still,, have the screenshot for it.
Basically they found the puzzleshippers. The really weird puzzleshippers.

@volrenjai
Basically they found the puzzleshippers. The really weird puzzleshippers.

@volrenjai
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
im scared
im scared
But there are a lot of ships all over the internet and I will think that a lot of them are weird, is there a reason that this encounter was worse than all others?
But there are a lot of ships all over the internet and I will think that a lot of them are weird, is there a reason that this encounter was worse than all others?
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e8/22/07/e82207581bda0327e1b4adfb1bc63a64--yu-gi-oh-music.jpg[/img] .............small joey, for all of your small joey needs XD
e82207581bda0327e1b4adfb1bc63a64--yu-gi-oh-music.jpg

.............small joey, for all of your small joey needs XD
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@ShowerThoughts
I... can't really help you much with that, unless someone posts something that's nsfw, really.

@suesue
small joey is what everyone needs. Thank you for blessing us with this small joey.
@ShowerThoughts
I... can't really help you much with that, unless someone posts something that's nsfw, really.

@suesue
small joey is what everyone needs. Thank you for blessing us with this small joey.
you're very welcome! XD
you're very welcome! XD
When you're in the fairgrounds playing Higher or Lower and the left card is right next to the limit so you hit the opposite arrow and it turns out that the right card was the only number that could beat you [img]https://pics.me.me/thumb_when-the-heart-of-the-cards-are-never-with-you-18097775.png[/img]
When you're in the fairgrounds playing Higher or Lower and the left card is right next to the limit so you hit the opposite arrow and it turns out that the right card was the only number that could beat you
thumb_when-the-heart-of-the-cards-are-never-with-you-18097775.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70