Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Detroit: Become Human (spoilers)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
ya'll, apparently, Bryan Dechart (Connor) is gonna sing hold on just a little while longer sometime soon
ya'll, apparently, Bryan Dechart (Connor) is gonna sing hold on just a little while longer sometime soon
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
I love this game! Sumo is the best. Connor is the best. Ralph is the best. Everyone is the best. Except for Amanda.
I love this game! Sumo is the best. Connor is the best. Ralph is the best. Everyone is the best. Except for Amanda.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
not to be overdramatic but i'd die for ralph and for connor tbh
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-07 10:40:16" ] not to be overdramatic but i'd die for ralph and for connor tbh [/quote]
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-07 10:40:16:
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[b]I Love the game ^^ I always loved Life is strange, thanks to some interesting characters, some hard choices, and my favorite butterfly effect. But I did not like how the game always ends up with the same two endings (I Doesn't even allow protagonist to die or fail) and it let the choices matter only during actual game. But Detroit: Become human fixed that issue with tons of good and bad endings that can occur almost anywhere in the game, and It even gave me wider range of choices, wonderful characters that develop their personalities throughout the story based on your choices and the only game or cartoon I can talk about with my classmates thanks to a lot of Czech and Slovak youtubers that played the game and explained it.[/b] BUT I HAVE ONE ISSUE [size=7] WHY IT IS NOT RELEASED ON XBOX ONE??? [/size] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/88e8b95c7ffcd067c6427b50c3712625/tenor.gif[/img] [size=1]I read some things that explained the 'issue' so i guess i know... [/size] Mom can I get PS4 for Christmas
I Love the game ^^
I always loved Life is strange, thanks to some interesting characters, some hard choices, and my favorite butterfly effect. But I did not like how the game always ends up with the same two endings (I Doesn't even allow protagonist to die or fail) and it let the choices matter only during actual game.
But Detroit: Become human fixed that issue with tons of good and bad endings that can occur almost anywhere in the game, and It even gave me wider range of choices, wonderful characters that develop their personalities throughout the story based on your choices and the only game or cartoon I can talk about with my classmates thanks to a lot of Czech and Slovak youtubers that played the game and explained it.

BUT I HAVE ONE ISSUE
WHY IT IS NOT RELEASED ON XBOX ONE???
tenor.gif

I read some things that explained the 'issue' so i guess i know...

Mom can I get PS4 for Christmas
EAYJi.gif
Help me grow these boiz, can you keep an eye on them for a couple of minutes while I continue my compulsive forum posting? Will be back in a minute
[quote name="Nigith" date="2018-08-07 11:06:45" ] [b]I Love the game ^^ I always loved Life is strange, thanks to some interesting characters, some hard choices, and my favorite butterfly effect. But I did not like how the game always ends up with the same two endings (I Doesn't even allow protagonist to die or fail) and it let the choices matter only during actual game. But Detroit: Become human fixed that issue with tons of good and bad endings that can occur almost anywhere in the game, and It even gave me wider range of choices, wonderful characters that develop their personalities throughout the story based on your choices and the only game or cartoon I can talk about with my classmates thanks to a lot of Czech and Slovak youtubers that played the game and explained it.[/b] BUT I HAVE ONE ISSUE [size=7] WHY IT IS NOT RELEASED ON XBOX ONE??? [/size] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/88e8b95c7ffcd067c6427b50c3712625/tenor.gif[/img] [size=1]I read some things that explained the 'issue' so i guess i know... [/size] Mom can I get PS4 for Christmas [/quote] Rip
Nigith wrote on 2018-08-07 11:06:45:
I Love the game ^^
I always loved Life is strange, thanks to some interesting characters, some hard choices, and my favorite butterfly effect. But I did not like how the game always ends up with the same two endings (I Doesn't even allow protagonist to die or fail) and it let the choices matter only during actual game.
But Detroit: Become human fixed that issue with tons of good and bad endings that can occur almost anywhere in the game, and It even gave me wider range of choices, wonderful characters that develop their personalities throughout the story based on your choices and the only game or cartoon I can talk about with my classmates thanks to a lot of Czech and Slovak youtubers that played the game and explained it.

BUT I HAVE ONE ISSUE
WHY IT IS NOT RELEASED ON XBOX ONE???
tenor.gif

I read some things that explained the 'issue' so i guess i know...

Mom can I get PS4 for Christmas

Rip
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
One of the many games that make me pine for a PS4.

whyisitsoexpensiverip

I have a Connor fanderg ^.^ And I'm looking for a Markus and a Kara too.
One of the many games that make me pine for a PS4.

whyisitsoexpensiverip

I have a Connor fanderg ^.^ And I'm looking for a Markus and a Kara too.
I didn't even know there was a thread for Dbh.
Uh anyway I liked Kara and connor's parts the most. I did like Markus's in the beginning but found his parts later to be boring? idk. The most interesting parts in his path were when he was interacting with the other androids.

I don't know if I would say I liked the story but I did enjoy some of the characters and their interactions. I kind of wish more people would talk about Kara's storyline, I thought it was cute. Although the part near the ending was a little terrifying :(

All in all I had fun playing it but I understand some of it's flaws and why some people wouldn't like it.
I didn't even know there was a thread for Dbh.
Uh anyway I liked Kara and connor's parts the most. I did like Markus's in the beginning but found his parts later to be boring? idk. The most interesting parts in his path were when he was interacting with the other androids.

I don't know if I would say I liked the story but I did enjoy some of the characters and their interactions. I kind of wish more people would talk about Kara's storyline, I thought it was cute. Although the part near the ending was a little terrifying :(

All in all I had fun playing it but I understand some of it's flaws and why some people wouldn't like it.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-07 10:40:16" ] not to be overdramatic but i'd die for ralph and for connor tbh [/quote]
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-07 10:40:16:
unknown.png

dez - he/they - 16 - fr+3/est - me me big gay
@dezidk
Omg, bless your soul
@dezidk
Omg, bless your soul
tumblr_pt4lpeDNeo1wfu9nho1_400.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26