Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My face and body resemble a hairy Globglogabgalab but I actually have pretty nice hair.
My face and body resemble a hairy Globglogabgalab but I actually have pretty nice hair.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Well let's see, most of me is incredibly flexible, especially my arms and legs. It's certainly interesting, though I can get some strange looks. Good news is that I never need to worry about a scratch on my back!

Plenty of people also adore my strangely soft hair? It doesn't feel all that soft to me but whatever.

My eyes are a wonderful shade of steel blue that catches the attention of many people. Sometimes even I forget about them and kinda fascinate myself when I look into a mirror after an eternity.

The few scars that I have are also pretty unique since they all have stories behind them. Long story short, some birth complications led to me having my 'second belly button,' a large arching hook on my back and a dotted line above my actual belly button, plus plenty of more!

Last, but definitely not least, is my butt. I know this sounds strange, but I have a fabulous butt. And I'm not alone in this opinion. I have had many people of many different sexuality compliment my perfectly rounded and plush buttocks.
Well let's see, most of me is incredibly flexible, especially my arms and legs. It's certainly interesting, though I can get some strange looks. Good news is that I never need to worry about a scratch on my back!

Plenty of people also adore my strangely soft hair? It doesn't feel all that soft to me but whatever.

My eyes are a wonderful shade of steel blue that catches the attention of many people. Sometimes even I forget about them and kinda fascinate myself when I look into a mirror after an eternity.

The few scars that I have are also pretty unique since they all have stories behind them. Long story short, some birth complications led to me having my 'second belly button,' a large arching hook on my back and a dotted line above my actual belly button, plus plenty of more!

Last, but definitely not least, is my butt. I know this sounds strange, but I have a fabulous butt. And I'm not alone in this opinion. I have had many people of many different sexuality compliment my perfectly rounded and plush buttocks.
sometimes i love my curls and sometimes i dont. my brother and i have the same curly hair

i like my flexibility.

i like the small dot in my eye that looks like a freckle.

i like my fast metabolism

and my long fingers are a blessing and a curse it makes it harder to hold small things sometimes

i also like how stubborn i am
sometimes i love my curls and sometimes i dont. my brother and i have the same curly hair

i like my flexibility.

i like the small dot in my eye that looks like a freckle.

i like my fast metabolism

and my long fingers are a blessing and a curse it makes it harder to hold small things sometimes

i also like how stubborn i am
fight me m8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8