Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ahh, I'm going on a weeklong hiatus, but I live there replies so keep them up!
Ahh, I'm going on a weeklong hiatus, but I live there replies so keep them up!
I like my tongue. It's long enough to touch my nose.
I like my tongue. It's long enough to touch my nose.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
I can recite songs if I learned them four years ago and never heard them again

So I’ve got a good memory in a way which is great

I can recite songs if I learned them four years ago and never heard them again

So I’ve got a good memory in a way which is great

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I quite like my forearms and hands.
I quite like my forearms and hands.
690328pathtotruth2.png
I like my small-ness, because bring short gets me to the front of crowds. I may still be too short for a few fun fair rides, but I'll always be at the front of group photos! Also when theres a sale on in clothing shops all the average sizes are grabbed immediately, leaving all the extra large sizes, and extra small sizes for me hehehe!
I have also become very good at climbing. Being 5"1, not many shelving units or bookshelves are made to suit me.
I like my small-ness, because bring short gets me to the front of crowds. I may still be too short for a few fun fair rides, but I'll always be at the front of group photos! Also when theres a sale on in clothing shops all the average sizes are grabbed immediately, leaving all the extra large sizes, and extra small sizes for me hehehe!
I have also become very good at climbing. Being 5"1, not many shelving units or bookshelves are made to suit me.
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
I'm a good listener when it comes to friends and their problems :) It's one of my favorite things about me

And as for physical, I both like and dislike the scar on my face. I had a vascular hemangioma the size of a tennis ball on my cheek and it was removed when I wasn't even 2 years old. It's a pretty clean scar now, and I almost wish it was more obvious because I think it's an important and unique part of me. Sadly I don't like how it has changed the shape of my lips xD Can't have everything
I'm a good listener when it comes to friends and their problems :) It's one of my favorite things about me

And as for physical, I both like and dislike the scar on my face. I had a vascular hemangioma the size of a tennis ball on my cheek and it was removed when I wasn't even 2 years old. It's a pretty clean scar now, and I almost wish it was more obvious because I think it's an important and unique part of me. Sadly I don't like how it has changed the shape of my lips xD Can't have everything
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Oh my god @Willowfrost10 when did you realise you had synaesthesia!? Both my mum and I were diagnosed a few years ago and it was weird to find out that not everyone feels sounds or sees every letter and number a different colour!

I think it's responsible for my creativity and my good imagination, and although annoying sometimes I'm happy to have synaesthesia; and it's made my bf jealous of our colourful worlds ahaha XD
Oh my god @Willowfrost10 when did you realise you had synaesthesia!? Both my mum and I were diagnosed a few years ago and it was weird to find out that not everyone feels sounds or sees every letter and number a different colour!

I think it's responsible for my creativity and my good imagination, and although annoying sometimes I'm happy to have synaesthesia; and it's made my bf jealous of our colourful worlds ahaha XD
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
It's been pointed out to me many times that my hands are very skinny and gremlin like. I appreciate this greatly. I also like the fact that I am small and flexible enough to fit through the chicken door of my coop, which is roughly a foot by a foot.
It's been pointed out to me many times that my hands are very skinny and gremlin like. I appreciate this greatly. I also like the fact that I am small and flexible enough to fit through the chicken door of my coop, which is roughly a foot by a foot.
THIS BUG WILL TRADE NEST SPACE AND DRAWINGS FOR FAMILIARS
i admire the amount of garlic bread i can consume in a short period of time

no but really-
i love my veins! i think they look beautiful behind my pale skin.
i admire the amount of garlic bread i can consume in a short period of time

no but really-
i love my veins! i think they look beautiful behind my pale skin.
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
I like how if I tilt my head down and look up at myself in the mirror I resemble a very angry bird.
I like how if I tilt my head down and look up at myself in the mirror I resemble a very angry bird.
dyk3ud.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8