Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 422 423
[quote name="@GenderlessCrow" date="2023-11-13 21:14:31" ] - ohhh card game in 3D?- wait, no it's 2D pixel art now- wait back to 3D- annddd now the whole game is destroyed.. [/quote] Inscription? I've not played the game yet though :P
@GenderlessCrow wrote on 2023-11-13 21:14:31:
- ohhh card game in 3D?- wait, no it's 2D pixel art now- wait back to 3D- annddd now the whole game is destroyed..

Inscription? I've not played the game yet though :P
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
- Ten year old surprisingly really good at helping people psychologically.

- Whoops! All Parasites

- Saving the princess? Later, I'm too busy finding a really fast horse.

- World's most pathetic guy simulator

- Wouldn't be a surprise if the cephlapods started doing Fortnite dances

- Whoops! All Parasites

!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
[quote name="Phlogistinator" date="2023-11-14 03:17:50" ] - Ten year old surprisingly really good at helping people psychologically. - Whoops! All Parasites - Saving the princess? Later, I'm too busy finding a really fast horse. - World's most pathetic guy simulator - Wouldn't be a surprise if the cephlapods started doing Fortnite dances [/quote] 1. [spoiler]pokemon sv?[/spoiler] 2. [spoiler]bugsnax[/spoiler] 3. [spoiler]botw and totk[/spoiler] 4. [spoiler]luigi's mansion?[/spoiler] 5. [spoiler]splatoon[/spoiler] [quote name="GenderlessCrow" date="2023-11-13 21:14:31" ] - ban on rock music? No way! Let's take down an empire and bring it back! - no god, I do not want to go into the past and fix the- DEAR GOD WHY ARE THE CREATURES MASSIVE ?! [/quote] [spoiler]brutal legend and legends arceus[/spoiler] [quote name="Requacy" date="2023-10-03 20:30:53" ] [font=american gothic][size=4] Dragon Airplane Dogfighting. [/quote] [spoiler]panzer dragoon[/spoiler] [quote name="buggy101" date="2023-09-30 18:57:31" ] Well-known pet site where the pets are normal animals while most of the NPCs are furry bait. [/quote] [spoiler]furvilla[/spoiler] mine: M-rated edutainment rpg series M-rated horror game where one of the NPCs is a furry and elk will try to kill you, and you have a curfew that results in certain death when broken anime murder mystery visual novel alternates between being very dark and even disturbing or very silly, sometimes the sillies can happen during dark moments, extra hint [spoiler]your eye constantly insults you[/spoiler] hint 2 [spoiler]supposedly related to another series of dark anime visual novels that started on the nintendo ds[/spoiler](this is as much as i can say without giving plot spoilers or getting close to breaking fr site rules lol)
Phlogistinator wrote on 2023-11-14 03:17:50:

- Whoops! All Parasites

1. pokemon sv?
2. bugsnax
3. botw and totk
4. luigi's mansion?
5. splatoon
GenderlessCrow wrote on 2023-11-13 21:14:31:
- ban on rock music? No way! Let's take down an empire and bring it back!

- no god, I do not want to go into the past and fix the- DEAR GOD WHY ARE THE CREATURES MASSIVE ?!
brutal legend and legends arceus
Requacy wrote on 2023-10-03 20:30:53:

Dragon Airplane Dogfighting.
panzer dragoon
buggy101 wrote on 2023-09-30 18:57:31:
Well-known pet site where the pets are normal animals while most of the NPCs are furry bait.
furvilla

mine:

M-rated edutainment rpg series

M-rated horror game where one of the NPCs is a furry and elk will try to kill you, and you have a curfew that results in certain death when broken

anime murder mystery visual novel alternates between being very dark and even disturbing or very silly, sometimes the sillies can happen during dark moments, extra hint your eye constantly insults you hint 2 supposedly related to another series of dark anime visual novels that started on the nintendo ds(this is as much as i can say without giving plot spoilers or getting close to breaking fr site rules lol)
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover

You didn't get the rock music one correct but the other one is :)
@monkfishlover

56069.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"I want to take a walk every day ~ But I am stuck in a cave" - Every Day by Bo En
@monkfishlover
I was actually describing Neopets, but that description can apply to Furvilla too.
@monkfishlover
I was actually describing Neopets, but that description can apply to Furvilla too.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
That Time I reincarnated and brought a bear’s turnips to life
That Time I reincarnated and brought a bear’s turnips to life
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
[quote name="@GenderlessCrow" date="2023-11-14 19:15:11" ] @/monkfishlover You didn't get the rock music one correct but the other one is :) [/quote] lack of heterosexual streets
@GenderlessCrow wrote on 2023-11-14 19:15:11:
@/monkfishlover

lack of heterosexual streets
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
In this 3D-platformer for the Nintendo 64, the player is tasked with guiding the main character on their quest to rescue a damsel in distress that was kidnapped by the villain and taken away to the top of a castle. This castle acts as the hub world for the game, where the levels proper can be accessed by paintings on the walls. These levels contain a number of collectables, the most important of which are golden trinkets that can be used to unlock yet even more levels. Also, to showcase the capabilities of controlling a character in a three-dimensional space, enjoy the red flying power-up!

All that still qualifies as “poorly describe a game” because I can still be describing two different games here.
In this 3D-platformer for the Nintendo 64, the player is tasked with guiding the main character on their quest to rescue a damsel in distress that was kidnapped by the villain and taken away to the top of a castle. This castle acts as the hub world for the game, where the levels proper can be accessed by paintings on the walls. These levels contain a number of collectables, the most important of which are golden trinkets that can be used to unlock yet even more levels. Also, to showcase the capabilities of controlling a character in a three-dimensional space, enjoy the red flying power-up!

All that still qualifies as “poorly describe a game” because I can still be describing two different games here.
Pixel people trying to communicate with colourful forest jellies to rebuild their community building on a farm
Pixel people trying to communicate with colourful forest jellies to rebuild their community building on a farm
It's less of a game and more of a side mode in a game, but I'll describe it anyway:

-Four idiots go on a quest to find their boss while fighting in a war.
It's less of a game and more of a side mode in a game, but I'll describe it anyway:

-Four idiots go on a quest to find their boss while fighting in a war.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 422 423