Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 421 422
i just want to build a bridge but these squirrels keep asking me to steal their limbs
i just want to build a bridge but these squirrels keep asking me to steal their limbs
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
  • Your son has been kidnapped. Good golly! Now go travel the world and find him! But watch out for oversized animals and Mad Max cosplayers while you're at it too! Also there's a robot takeover trying to happen or something.
  • Mario Kart but it's a Disney Gacha game, so help me.
  • British people and happy tablets
  • A really, really long drive. Hope you don't run over a rock while you're halfway through!
  • Your son has been kidnapped. Good golly! Now go travel the world and find him! But watch out for oversized animals and Mad Max cosplayers while you're at it too! Also there's a robot takeover trying to happen or something.
  • Mario Kart but it's a Disney Gacha game, so help me.
  • British people and happy tablets
  • A really, really long drive. Hope you don't run over a rock while you're halfway through!
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
tame lizards and aspire to fight god.
tame lizards and aspire to fight god.
Chaos.
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-11-03 10:47:19" ] A really, really long drive. Hope you don't run over a rock while you're halfway through! [/quote] Desert bus. [s](You are not safe from me. nobody is safe from me. /j)
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-11-03 10:47:19:
A really, really long drive. Hope you don't run over a rock while you're halfway through!
Desert bus. (You are not safe from me. nobody is safe from me. /j)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
Mario:
Little man with a red cap stomps turts all day
Mario:
Little man with a red cap stomps turts all day
most people put something meaningful here...
@Zarox
Is that a reference to Mario the Man Vs. Mario the Idea?
@Zarox
Is that a reference to Mario the Man Vs. Mario the Idea?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif

- you have a world destroying object within you and a baseball bat: now go and save planets!

- ohhh card game in 3D?- wait, no it's 2D pixel art now- wait back to 3D- annddd now the whole game is destroyed..

- ban on rock music? No way! Let's take down an empire and bring it back!

- I thought this was supposed to be a cute game about idols what do you mean there's a war ?!

- you walk through this door, now you walk through that door, now down the elevator- wait no you're not supposed to go that way!

- no god, I do not want to go into the past and fix the- DEAR GOD WHY ARE THE CREATURES MASSIVE ?!

- you have a world destroying object within you and a baseball bat: now go and save planets!

- ohhh card game in 3D?- wait, no it's 2D pixel art now- wait back to 3D- annddd now the whole game is destroyed..

- ban on rock music? No way! Let's take down an empire and bring it back!

- I thought this was supposed to be a cute game about idols what do you mean there's a war ?!

- you walk through this door, now you walk through that door, now down the elevator- wait no you're not supposed to go that way!

- no god, I do not want to go into the past and fix the- DEAR GOD WHY ARE THE CREATURES MASSIVE ?!
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
[quote name="@GenderlessCrow" date="2023-11-13 21:14:31" ] - I thought this was supposed to be a cute game about idols what do you mean there's a war ?! [/quote] Would this happen to be referring to the wonderful insanity that is Ensemble Stars?
@GenderlessCrow wrote on 2023-11-13 21:14:31:

Would this happen to be referring to the wonderful insanity that is Ensemble Stars?
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
[quote name="GenderlessCrow" date="2023-11-13 21:14:31" ] - you have a world destroying object within you and a baseball bat: now go and save planets! [/quote] Honkai star rail [emoji=skull size=1]
GenderlessCrow wrote on 2023-11-13 21:14:31:
Honkai star rail
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
@Ameig It is infact the wonderful insanity that is Ensemble Stars :party popper:

and boy oh boy I could've probably chosen something deeper in the ensemble stars iceburg, the lore and story of that game is just something else
@Ameig It is infact the wonderful insanity that is Ensemble Stars :party popper:

and boy oh boy I could've probably chosen something deeper in the ensemble stars iceburg, the lore and story of that game is just something else
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 421 422