Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 421 422
Funny plumber man collecting stars and opening doors.
Funny plumber man collecting stars and opening doors.
zKus906.png
eLmRiyg.png
GPoiyfJ.png
[quote name="@Sinnabelle" date="2023-10-20 10:34:50" ] Weird things happen when you switch cameras. [/quote] I’m On Observation Duty? One of my own: A small fox must find hexagons. The manual is unique!
@Sinnabelle wrote on 2023-10-20 10:34:50:
Weird things happen when you switch cameras.
I’m On Observation Duty?

One of my own:
A small fox must find hexagons. The manual is unique!
zdkBiZa.png
@VigilantEntity
Correct!
@VigilantEntity
Correct!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Your trying to do your job with a dead/alive weasel man is staring and bothering you.
This one is very specific.
Your trying to do your job with a dead/alive weasel man is staring and bothering you.
This one is very specific.
zombies but make them vampires and literal werewolves
zombies but make them vampires and literal werewolves
Tis weak to fire!
Tis weak to fire!
[quote name="@Wild" date="2023-10-23 15:58:39" ] Tis weak to fire! [/quote] Dragon's Dogma!!!
@Wild wrote on 2023-10-23 15:58:39:
Tis weak to fire!

Dragon's Dogma!!!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Madoka Magica but with Tumblr aesthetics
Madoka Magica but with Tumblr aesthetics
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Witness the slow descent into insanity and unfathomable amounts of PTSD in an anime cat/dragon/rabbit person after they get framed for assassination, betrayed, fight gods regularly, fight in wars, discover horrible ancient secrets, and tragically lose companions all while trying to have a day job on the side, just because they got a job offer from some weird person they met in the wilderness.

Answer:
It's Final Fantasy XIV.
Witness the slow descent into insanity and unfathomable amounts of PTSD in an anime cat/dragon/rabbit person after they get framed for assassination, betrayed, fight gods regularly, fight in wars, discover horrible ancient secrets, and tragically lose companions all while trying to have a day job on the side, just because they got a job offer from some weird person they met in the wilderness.

Answer:
It's Final Fantasy XIV.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif saTxNdL.pngqqLBHcq.png nHkph7f.png
fight for your little life to save your dead girlfriend, become what you vowed to destroy (learn horse tricks along the way!)

Shadow of the Colossus
fight for your little life to save your dead girlfriend, become what you vowed to destroy (learn horse tricks along the way!)

Shadow of the Colossus
9b7e496ab915bc300a2d66a4907ce3fb9a7fbef9.gif
genderfluid icon • monster energy fiend • demonology scholar • believer of cryptids
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 421 422