Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 423 424
A bunch of weirdos go into a house with some stuff to find out what's going on but they all are in very bad shape so when they get scared and try to run they get out of breath and try to hide in a closet so they will not die.
A bunch of weirdos go into a house with some stuff to find out what's going on but they all are in very bad shape so when they get scared and try to run they get out of breath and try to hide in a closet so they will not die.
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
what if a series got a game that had nothing in common with its original gameplay formula the series is known for and was largely derided by fans for being a "cash grab" and being really cutesy and whatever, while actually being a pretty fun little game that also has more heart and more of what makes that series what it is (funny little characters) than the direction they seem to be trying to steer the series into and market way more on twitter
this is. extremely specific and extremely vague at the same time. good luck. actually i just realised no one will guess it so ill just say its angry birds dream blast

heres an easier one
What if SUper Mario was a penguin
what if a series got a game that had nothing in common with its original gameplay formula the series is known for and was largely derided by fans for being a "cash grab" and being really cutesy and whatever, while actually being a pretty fun little game that also has more heart and more of what makes that series what it is (funny little characters) than the direction they seem to be trying to steer the series into and market way more on twitter
this is. extremely specific and extremely vague at the same time. good luck. actually i just realised no one will guess it so ill just say its angry birds dream blast

heres an easier one
What if SUper Mario was a penguin
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Kid nostalgia and spiked collars

(Lots of you probably played it when you where younger!)

C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
> some weirdo threatens the owner of local small business. said owner Is Not Having Any Of That.

> through the power of music performed by the local teen idols, you too can defeat the leader of an enemy army! or an ai. or a capitalist.

> local murderer will not stop coming back despite anything and everything that is thrown at him. old man could you just stay dead.. FOR FIVE MINUTES?? no, no he cant
> some weirdo threatens the owner of local small business. said owner Is Not Having Any Of That.

> through the power of music performed by the local teen idols, you too can defeat the leader of an enemy army! or an ai. or a capitalist.

> local murderer will not stop coming back despite anything and everything that is thrown at him. old man could you just stay dead.. FOR FIVE MINUTES?? no, no he cant
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
drive around and ruin friendships
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
[quote name="DewFeather" date="2023-04-11 05:40:28" ] drive around and ruin friendships [/quote] Mario Kart
DewFeather wrote on 2023-04-11 05:40:28:
Mario Kart
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
  • That game with the puppet that everyone wants in Smash Bros. for some reason
  • Paper Cuts
  • You have lost speech privilege
  • Paper Cuts 2: Thousands of Doors
  • The company went bankrupt before they could remake this one ;-;
  • Paper Cuts 3: I Miss My Wife, Tails, I Miss Her A Lot
  • Now I am become Kirby
  • Paper Cuts 4: Like, Stickers or Something?? IDK
  • You've heard of Link's Awakening but how about Luigi's S L U M B E R
  • Paper Cuts 4 1/2: This Is Technically Not A Paper Cuts Game
  • Paper Cuts 5: SPLATOON
  • Paper Cuts 6: I'm Jared, I'm Nineteen, And I Never Freakin' Learned How to Read
  • That game with the puppet that everyone wants in Smash Bros. for some reason
  • Paper Cuts
  • You have lost speech privilege
  • Paper Cuts 2: Thousands of Doors
  • The company went bankrupt before they could remake this one ;-;
  • Paper Cuts 3: I Miss My Wife, Tails, I Miss Her A Lot
  • Now I am become Kirby
  • Paper Cuts 4: Like, Stickers or Something?? IDK
  • You've heard of Link's Awakening but how about Luigi's S L U M B E R
  • Paper Cuts 4 1/2: This Is Technically Not A Paper Cuts Game
  • Paper Cuts 5: SPLATOON
  • Paper Cuts 6: I'm Jared, I'm Nineteen, And I Never Freakin' Learned How to Read
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="Closet" date="2023-04-10 17:26:52" ] Kid nostalgia and spiked collars (Lots of you probably played it when you where younger!) [/quote] NOOOOO NOT ANIMAL JAM THE MEMORIES......
Closet wrote on 2023-04-10 17:26:52:

NOOOOO NOT ANIMAL JAM THE MEMORIES......
EkhLrtM.png Tl1dGxE.png ePOliyb.png
kCHWEjf.png
[quote name="NeptuneWyvern" date="2023-04-11 19:03:55" ] [quote name="Closet" date="2023-04-10 17:26:52" ] Kid nostalgia and spiked collars (Lots of you probably played it when you where younger!) [/quote] NOOOOO NOT ANIMAL JAM THE MEMORIES...... [/quote] SKQKAJWJSJEJ YES YOU GOT IT The edgy role plays.. the adoption centers…. *shudders*
NeptuneWyvern wrote on 2023-04-11 19:03:55:
Closet wrote on 2023-04-10 17:26:52:

NOOOOO NOT ANIMAL JAM THE MEMORIES......

SKQKAJWJSJEJ YES YOU GOT IT
The edgy role plays..
the adoption centers….
*shudders*
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
Collect em all! Gather many magic monsters and fight them to the death. Or keep them as pets, where an 'accident' could burn down your house because your pet's tail is constantly on fire, but if you put it out it dies immediately.
Collect em all! Gather many magic monsters and fight them to the death. Or keep them as pets, where an 'accident' could burn down your house because your pet's tail is constantly on fire, but if you put it out it dies immediately.
Just a wizard and his hoard of dragons in a castle of thought.
Wishlist/AboutMe
resize-1678293022143912250820230308112953.png
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 423 424