Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 421 422
Anthropomorphic Disney animals run around the streets and throw pies at business robots.
Anthropomorphic Disney animals run around the streets and throw pies at business robots.
JNgbpVq.gif
@Fiotheleo

i’m guessing Toontown?
@Fiotheleo

i’m guessing Toontown?
tumblr_p888bfCoZA1x043mto1_540.png
This isn't my discription, but someone posted this as a response to a comment on a trailer for Attack on Titan 2.

yd4wm4s.jpg
This isn't my discription, but someone posted this as a response to a comment on a trailer for Attack on Titan 2.

yd4wm4s.jpg
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
-Uhh... how do I put this... the ultimate nightmare you can enter and exit at will and also if you use a bicycle on a chair you go f a s t .

-No, Banafrit. How many times do I have to tell you that it's going to become canon but not in the way you think?

-Some huge winged thing with way too many limbs made from an explosion and the pure energy released from it tries to save the world from a planet-eating menace and fails horribly.

-You can one-hit-kill the devil, I guess. Do what you think is a good idea, I guess.

-Kill all furries on the planet you now inhabit. Also these furries are really good with machines and I have no idea why.

-The enemy's Annihalator is at 95%.
-Uhh... how do I put this... the ultimate nightmare you can enter and exit at will and also if you use a bicycle on a chair you go f a s t .

-No, Banafrit. How many times do I have to tell you that it's going to become canon but not in the way you think?

-Some huge winged thing with way too many limbs made from an explosion and the pure energy released from it tries to save the world from a planet-eating menace and fails horribly.

-You can one-hit-kill the devil, I guess. Do what you think is a good idea, I guess.

-Kill all furries on the planet you now inhabit. Also these furries are really good with machines and I have no idea why.

-The enemy's Annihalator is at 95%.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-05-02 04:11:59" ] @Allium Is that Animal Crossing? [/quote] @buggy101 It's Stardew Valley! I was going to do Animal Crossing, except your villagers can move and learn new things if you have wi-fi connected. In Stardew the villagers don't do anything except their preset schedule. So it's just the same year on repeat.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-05-02 04:11:59:
@Allium
Is that Animal Crossing?
@buggy101 It's Stardew Valley! I was going to do Animal Crossing, except your villagers can move and learn new things if you have wi-fi connected. In Stardew the villagers don't do anything except their preset schedule. So it's just the same year on repeat.
Kill giant dark things until you become one yourself just to resurrect your dead girlfriend. You're actually the bad guy here yknow?
Kill giant dark things until you become one yourself just to resurrect your dead girlfriend. You're actually the bad guy here yknow?
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
You're an angel knocked out of heaven and have to defend the world against a gang of Old Bad Guys from a previous war while collecting golden fruits to bring a tree to life.
You're an angel knocked out of heaven and have to defend the world against a gang of Old Bad Guys from a previous war while collecting golden fruits to bring a tree to life.
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="@KyuremStar" date="2018-04-26 16:36:07" ] 1. You sniff to find stuff and try to find the legendary flower to save your sick sibling. Oh, and watch out for some aggressive snakes and crocodiles. [/quote] Is this The Dog Island?
@KyuremStar wrote on 2018-04-26 16:36:07:
1. You sniff to find stuff and try to find the legendary flower to save your sick sibling. Oh, and watch out for some aggressive snakes and crocodiles.
Is this The Dog Island?
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="OpalQuinze" date="2018-05-02 10:07:49" ] @ Fiotheleo i’m guessing Toontown? [/quote] @OpalQuinze Yup, haha :D
OpalQuinze wrote on 2018-05-02 10:07:49:
@ Fiotheleo

i’m guessing Toontown?

@OpalQuinze Yup, haha :D
JNgbpVq.gif
[quote name="@jampackedwithair" date="2018-05-02 10:39:27" ] -Uhh... how do I put this... the ultimate nightmare you can enter and exit at will and also if you use a bicycle on a chair you go f a s t . [/quote] Yume Nikki?
@jampackedwithair wrote on 2018-05-02 10:39:27:
Yume Nikki?
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 421 422