Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 421 422
@HeirOfDoom

Nah, good guess though lol. It’s kind of an obscure one.
@HeirOfDoom

Nah, good guess though lol. It’s kind of an obscure one.
[quote name="@xAstrophel" date="2019-08-19 14:48:28" ] -LET’S ALL JUMP IN A HOLE! [/quote] I actually think I might know this - KIDS?
@xAstrophel wrote on 2019-08-19 14:48:28:
-LET’S ALL JUMP IN A HOLE!

I actually think I might know this - KIDS?
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="TacoBake" date="2019-08-19 16:08:15" ] [quote name="@xAstrophel" date="2019-08-19 14:48:28" ] -LET’S ALL JUMP IN A HOLE! [/quote] I actually think I might know this - KIDS? [/quote] That’s it!
TacoBake wrote on 2019-08-19 16:08:15:
@xAstrophel wrote on 2019-08-19 14:48:28:
-LET’S ALL JUMP IN A HOLE!

I actually think I might know this - KIDS?

That’s it!
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-16 19:20:23" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-13 20:44:03" ] Everyone hates you until they dont while you save them from a mafia hating alien Beat stuff up, get better stuff, beat more stuff up untl a bigger thing comes and kills things so you have to kill it after you kill 50 smaller things Life, but furries and you dont need a job Collect some sounds after beating up things to defeat OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT [/quote] [/quote] Someone solve these
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-16 19:20:23:
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-13 20:44:03:
Everyone hates you until they dont while you save them from a mafia hating alien

Beat stuff up, get better stuff, beat more stuff up untl a bigger thing comes and kills things so you have to kill it after you kill 50 smaller things

Life, but furries and you dont need a job

Collect some sounds after beating up things to defeat OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT
Someone solve these
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
- Minecraft, but W
- Local tsundere "ice princess" gets over her daddy issues. Also her mom is a piece of garbage and can go directly to jail. Holy sh*t the crossdresser has a sword.
- Lightning f***boy said "let's put all of these hot, powerful gods on a floating island with one single human woman so they can learn about Feelings(tm)". The most chaotic god is the one you can bribe to do anything with corn.
- Trucking is a lot harder than you thought.
- Girl with amnesia is apparently okay with her five potential love interests who have the WORST emo outfits ever.
- So many magical horses. Except the leader of all of them has absolutely no powers whatsoever. That's fine, I guess.
- You never ran. You just moved the wii remote up and down and stood still. Don't lie. We've all done it.
- Hot blond soldier meets two children (apparently gods?) who tell him that with this book, he can go back to past events he has experienced himself and can basically do whatever the heck he wants without consequence. essentially. But there's another guy with the same book, but evil, so the soldier has to save the world. The soldier is very chill about this turn of events and agrees to do it.
- Minecraft, but W
- Local tsundere "ice princess" gets over her daddy issues. Also her mom is a piece of garbage and can go directly to jail. Holy sh*t the crossdresser has a sword.
- Lightning f***boy said "let's put all of these hot, powerful gods on a floating island with one single human woman so they can learn about Feelings(tm)". The most chaotic god is the one you can bribe to do anything with corn.
- Trucking is a lot harder than you thought.
- Girl with amnesia is apparently okay with her five potential love interests who have the WORST emo outfits ever.
- So many magical horses. Except the leader of all of them has absolutely no powers whatsoever. That's fine, I guess.
- You never ran. You just moved the wii remote up and down and stood still. Don't lie. We've all done it.
- Hot blond soldier meets two children (apparently gods?) who tell him that with this book, he can go back to past events he has experienced himself and can basically do whatever the heck he wants without consequence. essentially. But there's another guy with the same book, but evil, so the soldier has to save the world. The soldier is very chill about this turn of events and agrees to do it.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Packman but it’s a first person horror in literal hell
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="@iiSwizzle" date="2019-06-28 17:48:01" ] breed for genes then have them have one baby every day, then have the babies slave away to clearing grass and harvesting berries. [/quote] That’s MY Niche
@iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-06-28 17:48:01:
breed for genes then have them have one baby every day, then have the babies slave away to clearing grass and harvesting berries.

That’s MY Niche
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-08-19 20:12:48" ] Packman but it’s a first person horror in literal hell [/quote] Dark Deception?
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-08-19 20:12:48:

Dark Deception?
Hey yall I'm back!
@alfamangle
YES
@alfamangle
YES
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="@ArisMagenta" date="2019-08-19 21:40:33" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-08-19 20:12:48" ] Packman but it’s a first person horror in literal hell [/quote] Dark Deception? [/quote] .... yes
@ArisMagenta wrote on 2019-08-19 21:40:33:
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-08-19 20:12:48:

Dark Deception?

.... yes
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 421 422