Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | you're a dragaboo admit it
1 2 3 4
I was actually not very fond of dragons and kind of disliked the entire fandom of it until a friend (who is a "dragaboo") had me join here. Don't regret it, dragons are pretty cool. 8D
I was actually not very fond of dragons and kind of disliked the entire fandom of it until a friend (who is a "dragaboo") had me join here. Don't regret it, dragons are pretty cool. 8D
I've always liked dragons, but I've never really been obsessed.

definitely a uniboo though. I have an entire shelf dedicated to my embarrassingly extensive ceramic unicorn collection.
I've always liked dragons, but I've never really been obsessed.

definitely a uniboo though. I have an entire shelf dedicated to my embarrassingly extensive ceramic unicorn collection.
When I was an infant, my mom placed me in a dinosaur-themed nursery.

You see what I'm getting at here.
When I was an infant, my mom placed me in a dinosaur-themed nursery.

You see what I'm getting at here.
Miss Cipher
When I was in elementary I had a dragon obsession that was nothing other than unhealthy. I was convinced they were real after reading one of the dragonology manuals, and for a time I thought that I was destined to turn into one. I was ridiculed by everyone around me, so I eventually grew out of it. I still really love dragons though, but nothing compared to the way it was before. I just like seeing all the different beautiful designs people come up with!
When I was in elementary I had a dragon obsession that was nothing other than unhealthy. I was convinced they were real after reading one of the dragonology manuals, and for a time I thought that I was destined to turn into one. I was ridiculed by everyone around me, so I eventually grew out of it. I still really love dragons though, but nothing compared to the way it was before. I just like seeing all the different beautiful designs people come up with!
0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
I was introduced to the fascinating world of dinosaurs at a young age. As soon as I could read, I was reading books on the giant reptiles, and my extensive plastic dinosaur collection was one of my favorite things to play with. My favorite dinosaurs were Dilophosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Liopleurodon (which isn't technically a dinosaur but I really liked it anyway).

I was also raised on Animal Planet - specifically, Crocodile Hunter and Blue Planet. These two things combined gave me an unhealthy obsession with both reptiles and all things aquatic. Only one of those is relevant here, though. The other one explains my username, haha.

Crocodile Hunter and my dinosaur obsession quickly lead to a love of dragons as I was introduced to fiction such as Harry Potter and Dragonology. Before my Warrior Cats phase and my wolf phase, I started making a huge variety of dragon species and characters. This wasn't helped by joining Neopets, where the most coveted pet is the Draik. I eventually calmed down about dragons, but I still enjoy them for their sheer diversity and how widespread legends of dragons are. They continue to be the thing I doodle most on schoolwork.

I still can't get their wings right, though.
I was introduced to the fascinating world of dinosaurs at a young age. As soon as I could read, I was reading books on the giant reptiles, and my extensive plastic dinosaur collection was one of my favorite things to play with. My favorite dinosaurs were Dilophosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Liopleurodon (which isn't technically a dinosaur but I really liked it anyway).

I was also raised on Animal Planet - specifically, Crocodile Hunter and Blue Planet. These two things combined gave me an unhealthy obsession with both reptiles and all things aquatic. Only one of those is relevant here, though. The other one explains my username, haha.

Crocodile Hunter and my dinosaur obsession quickly lead to a love of dragons as I was introduced to fiction such as Harry Potter and Dragonology. Before my Warrior Cats phase and my wolf phase, I started making a huge variety of dragon species and characters. This wasn't helped by joining Neopets, where the most coveted pet is the Draik. I eventually calmed down about dragons, but I still enjoy them for their sheer diversity and how widespread legends of dragons are. They continue to be the thing I doodle most on schoolwork.

I still can't get their wings right, though.
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
THIS IS MY FRIENDS [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/FlightofDragonsDVD.jpg/220px-FlightofDragonsDVD.jpg[/img] IS HOW I GOT INTO DRAGONS. And of course someone had to sit me down and let me watch that, they probably regret it every day of their life now. [i][b]Dragons, freaking dragons.[/b][/i] And I admit, im a bit embarrassed to be obsessed with them. Collection of 50+ [i][b]freaking dragons[/b][/i] in my room. Also I can only draw dragons. [b]DRAGONS.[/b]
THIS IS MY FRIENDS
220px-FlightofDragonsDVD.jpg
IS HOW I GOT INTO DRAGONS.

And of course someone had to sit me down and let me watch that, they probably regret it every day of their life now.

Dragons, freaking dragons.

And I admit, im a bit embarrassed to be obsessed with them. Collection of 50+ freaking dragons in my room. Also I can only draw dragons. DRAGONS.
1 2 3 4