Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | you're a dragaboo admit it
1 2 3 4
ive been drawing since I was 8, but when I was 14 neondragon's first book came out and my dad got it for me and then /everything I drew turned into dragons/

i drew so many dragons

sO MANY DRAGONS. i had so many dragon characters and a race of winged raptor dragons with scifi technology (which is why I'm so pumped about wildclaws being a thing)

as I got older my interests eventually shifted and I drew lots of other things. I'm 21 now and i mostly draw robots and skeletons and people with objects for heads now and days

but when I joined this site, like 3 days after it opened to the public, it was like a fire was rekindled deep inside me and I've revived my old dragon-based storyworld to alter and adapt to FR's lore (which is pretty awesome, I got done reading it all like an hour ago)

what about you? did you have an intense dragon phase/love that was resparked by this site?
ive been drawing since I was 8, but when I was 14 neondragon's first book came out and my dad got it for me and then /everything I drew turned into dragons/

i drew so many dragons

sO MANY DRAGONS. i had so many dragon characters and a race of winged raptor dragons with scifi technology (which is why I'm so pumped about wildclaws being a thing)

as I got older my interests eventually shifted and I drew lots of other things. I'm 21 now and i mostly draw robots and skeletons and people with objects for heads now and days

but when I joined this site, like 3 days after it opened to the public, it was like a fire was rekindled deep inside me and I've revived my old dragon-based storyworld to alter and adapt to FR's lore (which is pretty awesome, I got done reading it all like an hour ago)

what about you? did you have an intense dragon phase/love that was resparked by this site?
sQcTGLI.gif
I've been collecting dragon figurines and plushies since I was 8. I've had a dragon as my sona since I was 13 (though she wasn't a wyvern then, just some typical European-style dragon). I refer to my bedroom as my dragon cave (it's only funny because it was built into the basement). I could go on but that may get embarrassing haha.

This website has rekindled nothing.
It's just fanning the flames of an already obnoxiously large blaze.

Dragons.
I've been collecting dragon figurines and plushies since I was 8. I've had a dragon as my sona since I was 13 (though she wasn't a wyvern then, just some typical European-style dragon). I refer to my bedroom as my dragon cave (it's only funny because it was built into the basement). I could go on but that may get embarrassing haha.

This website has rekindled nothing.
It's just fanning the flames of an already obnoxiously large blaze.

Dragons.
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
my dragon phase (concurrent with my wolfaboo phase) was when i was really young like elementary school and all i drew was dragons and wolves. embarrassing!! uvu

tbh i have a bias against dragons because of how irritating i was in my dragon/wolf phase and dont particularly like them or draw them at all but flight rising is the exception i guess ahaha. i just feel like there are so many more interesting mythical creatures

i love flight rising dragons though! even if it was not dragons i'd be here, because i love the game mechanics and all that.
my dragon phase (concurrent with my wolfaboo phase) was when i was really young like elementary school and all i drew was dragons and wolves. embarrassing!! uvu

tbh i have a bias against dragons because of how irritating i was in my dragon/wolf phase and dont particularly like them or draw them at all but flight rising is the exception i guess ahaha. i just feel like there are so many more interesting mythical creatures

i love flight rising dragons though! even if it was not dragons i'd be here, because i love the game mechanics and all that.
gApsQ4I.png
you've caught me. /cries

i think the only thing i can draw is dragons, and that in itself is saying something with how much i tend to doodle on a daily basis. when i was a kid i loved dinosaurs, but when Spyro came out i think it sparked an immense love for all things winged with scales and fire in the belly. ever since, i've been so in love with dragons, and i'm sure most of my family/friends know that!

i have a lot of little dragon trinkets and pieces floating around, and anything including a dragon usually /has/ to be mine.

this site, coupling my love for virtual pet sites with dragons, has just sent me into a spiral of happy.

hi, my name is Mayana and i'm a dragonoholic. /sits down
you've caught me. /cries

i think the only thing i can draw is dragons, and that in itself is saying something with how much i tend to doodle on a daily basis. when i was a kid i loved dinosaurs, but when Spyro came out i think it sparked an immense love for all things winged with scales and fire in the belly. ever since, i've been so in love with dragons, and i'm sure most of my family/friends know that!

i have a lot of little dragon trinkets and pieces floating around, and anything including a dragon usually /has/ to be mine.

this site, coupling my love for virtual pet sites with dragons, has just sent me into a spiral of happy.

hi, my name is Mayana and i'm a dragonoholic. /sits down
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Aaron

MAN I used to be a BIG wolfaboo too hahah. everything I drew was wolves and dragons for years holy heck. i'm glad my interests eventually shifted or I wouldn't have learned to draw anything else....

@Mayana

man dinosaurs were my **** when I was a lil kid. I still have a trex plushie I've held onto since i was THREE
@Aaron

MAN I used to be a BIG wolfaboo too hahah. everything I drew was wolves and dragons for years holy heck. i'm glad my interests eventually shifted or I wouldn't have learned to draw anything else....

@Mayana

man dinosaurs were my **** when I was a lil kid. I still have a trex plushie I've held onto since i was THREE
sQcTGLI.gif
@Aaron
I definitely agree with you about there being more interesting mythical creatures. I'm glad that someone else here doesn't actually like dragons all that much. Everyone else is all 'dragons dragons dragoooons yay' and I feel like a trespasser!

I stay here because I like the mechanics of the game, and because I do appreciate the versatility of dragons. There are so many ways you can depict a dragon (compare the different breeds in the game) and they're still recognisably a dragon.

I briefly went through a dragon phase in my teens, then decided I preferred demons.
@Aaron
I definitely agree with you about there being more interesting mythical creatures. I'm glad that someone else here doesn't actually like dragons all that much. Everyone else is all 'dragons dragons dragoooons yay' and I feel like a trespasser!

I stay here because I like the mechanics of the game, and because I do appreciate the versatility of dragons. There are so many ways you can depict a dragon (compare the different breeds in the game) and they're still recognisably a dragon.

I briefly went through a dragon phase in my teens, then decided I preferred demons.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Skeleton MY BRO. i actually have one of those Pleo robot things i bought a few years ago. best. purchase. /ever/.
not even going to lie, dinosaurs are still totally my thing.
gimme that plushie ewe
@Skeleton MY BRO. i actually have one of those Pleo robot things i bought a few years ago. best. purchase. /ever/.
not even going to lie, dinosaurs are still totally my thing.
gimme that plushie ewe
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana man I still have THIS THING in my closet some where [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71l7-Pld5rL._SX466_.jpg[/img] i wonder if it still works but yeah man dinosaurs are like the gateway drug to dragons, most people I know who love dragons were into dinosaurs first as a kid
@Mayana

man I still have THIS THING in my closet some where

71l7-Pld5rL._SX466_.jpg

i wonder if it still works

but yeah man dinosaurs are like the gateway drug to dragons, most people I know who love dragons were into dinosaurs first as a kid
sQcTGLI.gif
@Inskora

i don't see why you'd make a post in a thread specifically for dragaboos complaining about being alone in not liking dragons but okAY

there are plenty of people who don't like dragons i know like 50 of them personally
@Inskora

i don't see why you'd make a post in a thread specifically for dragaboos complaining about being alone in not liking dragons but okAY

there are plenty of people who don't like dragons i know like 50 of them personally
sQcTGLI.gif
@Skeleton ROBORAPTOR. NOSTALGIA IS FLOODING BACK.
if it still works let that thing roam around the room on his awkward little feet like good ol' times.

but yeah i think that happens with a lot of people! or maybe just the cool kids i'm not sure. ;) /who am i kidding hahaha
@Skeleton ROBORAPTOR. NOSTALGIA IS FLOODING BACK.
if it still works let that thing roam around the room on his awkward little feet like good ol' times.

but yeah i think that happens with a lot of people! or maybe just the cool kids i'm not sure. ;) /who am i kidding hahaha
Volunteer Moderator

1 2 3 4