Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this just a Midwest thing?
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah this is a midwest thing. I have the same thing a few towns over.

It's the same deal with Cracker Barrel in supper time, especially at Sunday..
Yeah this is a midwest thing. I have the same thing a few towns over.

It's the same deal with Cracker Barrel in supper time, especially at Sunday..
My writing project.
I used to live relatively close to one and it always looked very busy? And I live in California.
I used to live relatively close to one and it always looked very busy? And I live in California.
All the one's I've been to in the Mid-Atlantic have been packed
All the one's I've been to in the Mid-Atlantic have been packed
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
I live in NJ, and it seems like there's maybe two Chick-fil-A's in the entire state. They usually seem pretty crowded, though.
I live in NJ, and it seems like there's maybe two Chick-fil-A's in the entire state. They usually seem pretty crowded, though.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
I live in Indiana and I'm sure the Chick-fil-a's are always crazy but we have more KFC's than anything
I live in Indiana and I'm sure the Chick-fil-a's are always crazy but we have more KFC's than anything
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I'm from Ohio and i've never seen a Chick Fil A that didn't look like it's been abandoned
I'm from Ohio and i've never seen a Chick Fil A that didn't look like it's been abandoned
every chick fil a. i live in nc, and they're always crowded. probably just because they have tasty food.
every chick fil a. i live in nc, and they're always crowded. probably just because they have tasty food.
xpxalNl.gif
I've never been to a crowded chick-fil-a before. Must be a mid-west thing? o.o

Though, I can say with certainty, that Publix's rotisserie/fried chicken is a Floridian treasure. The store can be super crowded during after-work hours when every tired person just wants to bring home the store's greasy yet addicting poultry.
The lines can be ridiculously long.

I've never been to a crowded chick-fil-a before. Must be a mid-west thing? o.o

Though, I can say with certainty, that Publix's rotisserie/fried chicken is a Floridian treasure. The store can be super crowded during after-work hours when every tired person just wants to bring home the store's greasy yet addicting poultry.
The lines can be ridiculously long.

Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Well here is Connecticut at our one somewhat nearby Chick-fil-a (the part where I live barely has any fast food places that aren't 20 minutes away lol) its...not very popular. Sure they get some people on their lunch breaks on the weekdays, but that's really it. It's always closed Sundays (which I think is true will all of them?) so whenever my family and I (and probably many other children) wanna go its closed :C

Though sometimes after an event at the mall or graduation or something its packed ye
Well here is Connecticut at our one somewhat nearby Chick-fil-a (the part where I live barely has any fast food places that aren't 20 minutes away lol) its...not very popular. Sure they get some people on their lunch breaks on the weekdays, but that's really it. It's always closed Sundays (which I think is true will all of them?) so whenever my family and I (and probably many other children) wanna go its closed :C

Though sometimes after an event at the mall or graduation or something its packed ye
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
it's like a religion here in Tennessee

the only chik fil a in the town is on a one lane road, and it gets so crowded that it literally overflows into the street and you can't get past the big line even if you are just trying to get somewhere else so you get stuck. The only day it isn't extremely busy here is when it's Sunday and that's only because they are closed lol
it's like a religion here in Tennessee

the only chik fil a in the town is on a one lane road, and it gets so crowded that it literally overflows into the street and you can't get past the big line even if you are just trying to get somewhere else so you get stuck. The only day it isn't extremely busy here is when it's Sunday and that's only because they are closed lol
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
1 2 3 4 5