Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this just a Midwest thing?
1 2 3 4 5
@******* i'm sorry, i didn't mean to come across as rude! <3 i figured most people who know about chik-fil-a also know about its history as a super religious establishment, tho i think that died with its first owner? either way it has kind of a morally questionable background. it still kind of makes me nervous about eating there tho.
@******* i'm sorry, i didn't mean to come across as rude! <3 i figured most people who know about chik-fil-a also know about its history as a super religious establishment, tho i think that died with its first owner? either way it has kind of a morally questionable background. it still kind of makes me nervous about eating there tho.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I'm from Northwest Missouri and I can confirm Chick-Fil-A has incredible food.
I'm from Northwest Missouri and I can confirm Chick-Fil-A has incredible food.
here in missouri, chick fil a is a birthright
here in missouri, chick fil a is a birthright
2nsny8w.jpg

I live in the midwest. Our chik fil is always super busy, and we've got some of the weirdest and indecisive weather you'll see for a long time.

Oh look, it's sunny! ... OH, it's hailing

^^ true story, this happened yesterday.

just because Chik Fil A is a Christian organization doesn't mean it's homophobic or of 'morally questionable background.' there's no need to be nervous c:
I live in the midwest. Our chik fil is always super busy, and we've got some of the weirdest and indecisive weather you'll see for a long time.

Oh look, it's sunny! ... OH, it's hailing

^^ true story, this happened yesterday.

just because Chik Fil A is a Christian organization doesn't mean it's homophobic or of 'morally questionable background.' there's no need to be nervous c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I live on the east coast in a metropolitan area with a lot of food options and ours are still super busy at all times, so not just a midwest thing.
I live on the east coast in a metropolitan area with a lot of food options and ours are still super busy at all times, so not just a midwest thing.
wpEE9mo.png
ha, ive never even heard of chick fil a until i came across this thread. the only good chicken joint we have in australia (or that ive tried) is nandos, which serves up some aMAZING portugeuse chicken
ha, ive never even heard of chick fil a until i came across this thread. the only good chicken joint we have in australia (or that ive tried) is nandos, which serves up some aMAZING portugeuse chicken
@shadowrwarrior

Like it was stated before, it varies from state to state. Location is also key on how popular it is. But usually it gets fairly populated.

@Hollyshark

While chick-fi-la does have Catholic background, they also have a oath to serve anyone no matter race, sex, sexuality, ect. So, you and anyone else shouldn't worry about eating there.

I'm from the deep south (Texas) and it was never an issue.

@shadowrwarrior

Like it was stated before, it varies from state to state. Location is also key on how popular it is. But usually it gets fairly populated.

@Hollyshark

While chick-fi-la does have Catholic background, they also have a oath to serve anyone no matter race, sex, sexuality, ect. So, you and anyone else shouldn't worry about eating there.

I'm from the deep south (Texas) and it was never an issue.

icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
Pacific Northwesterner here, and I've never heard of chick-fi-la before.
Truly ridiculous amount of sushi places though.
Pacific Northwesterner here, and I've never heard of chick-fi-la before.
Truly ridiculous amount of sushi places though.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 3 4 5