Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite DS Games
1 2 3 4
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Not only my favorite DS game, but also one of my fav games of all time.

IMG_0247.jpg
I liked Spyro: Shadow Legacy. Probably one of my favorite games; I even managed to break one of my DS's buttons playing it.
I liked Spyro: Shadow Legacy. Probably one of my favorite games; I even managed to break one of my DS's buttons playing it.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="Rogue" date="2018-03-04 17:04:06" ] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Not only my favorite DS game, but also one of my fav games of all time. [/quote] If you're looking for more of the gameplay after this, I believe Shiren the Wanderer has a DS version. Also for FFIV you may want to try the PC or mobile port instead. The reason for this is that there's some WiFi content that you can't use one bit anymore since the DS's connectivity all across the board went belly up. Same is true for III.
Rogue wrote on 2018-03-04 17:04:06:

If you're looking for more of the gameplay after this, I believe Shiren the Wanderer has a DS version.

Also for FFIV you may want to try the PC or mobile port instead. The reason for this is that there's some WiFi content that you can't use one bit anymore since the DS's connectivity all across the board went belly up. Same is true for III.
My writing project.
@lostRhythem Golden sun!!! it's so good c':
@lostRhythem Golden sun!!! it's so good c':
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Super Scribblenauts.

You solve puzzles by summoning various objects. Or you could just summon a Friendly Invincible Cthulu and ride around on it. It's fun and hilarious.
Super Scribblenauts.

You solve puzzles by summoning various objects. Or you could just summon a Friendly Invincible Cthulu and ride around on it. It's fun and hilarious.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date="2018-03-04 21:30:31" ] Super Scribblenauts. You solve puzzles by summoning various objects. Or you could just summon a Friendly Invincible Cthulu and ride around on it. It's fun and hilarious. [/quote] I freaking loved that game! sadly I lost my copy...
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2018-03-04 21:30:31:
Super Scribblenauts.

I freaking loved that game! sadly I lost my copy...
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Pokemon SoulSilver is my favorite! c:
I also like the other Pokemon DS games aswell, along with Resident Evil: Deadly Silence.
Pretty sure I liked The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning on DS aswell, since you could play as Cynder xD
Pokemon SoulSilver is my favorite! c:
I also like the other Pokemon DS games aswell, along with Resident Evil: Deadly Silence.
Pretty sure I liked The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning on DS aswell, since you could play as Cynder xD
zZEQs8q.png
@chronosplit: I'll check it out, thank you!
@chronosplit: I'll check it out, thank you!
IMG_0247.jpg
@lostRhythm

Super glad you got Starfy on here. [@biochemist bless ]
Some games I've really enjoyed would be Super Mario 64 DS, and the original Scribblenauts and PvZ. The first one is super fun, it can take a lot of time to complete and there's a lot to do. The other two are shorter but can still be fun little puzzle solvers. I can't say I can recommend much more as what I played was mostly main Pokemon series, but I do love DS games.

Also, is your username a chumhandle?
@lostRhythm

Super glad you got Starfy on here. [@biochemist bless ]
Some games I've really enjoyed would be Super Mario 64 DS, and the original Scribblenauts and PvZ. The first one is super fun, it can take a lot of time to complete and there's a lot to do. The other two are shorter but can still be fun little puzzle solvers. I can't say I can recommend much more as what I played was mostly main Pokemon series, but I do love DS games.

Also, is your username a chumhandle?
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
oh gosh thank you all for the suggestions! These all look really good.

also @Maelix yes it is lol
oh gosh thank you all for the suggestions! These all look really good.

also @Maelix yes it is lol
8EfFXhE.png
1 2 3 4