Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 179 180
shiro, you're space dad. deal with it.
shiro, you're space dad. deal with it.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Denmark56

lots of filler episodes... has a very 'Avatar: the last air bender' vibe... but it pays off later when it has good moments. I feel i'm getting closer to the great parts so i gotta stick with it! it's not Gravity Falls or Over The Garden Wall, but I enjoy it!
@Denmark56

lots of filler episodes... has a very 'Avatar: the last air bender' vibe... but it pays off later when it has good moments. I feel i'm getting closer to the great parts so i gotta stick with it! it's not Gravity Falls or Over The Garden Wall, but I enjoy it!
def8448f09712757a93bef7f7671cdc41b7f5f96_00.jpg
The clone is space uncle be because he is basically Shiros twin brother
The clone is space uncle be because he is basically Shiros twin brother
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
Personally I love that Lance filmed the vlogs so much, like I didn't even know I needed that but it's made me enjoy all the vlogs a lot more.

But it begs the question

who filmed Lance's?
Personally I love that Lance filmed the vlogs so much, like I didn't even know I needed that but it's made me enjoy all the vlogs a lot more.

But it begs the question

who filmed Lance's?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
I am hoping we get more of Lance and Shiro hanging out with looking at that one art Montgomery made that had important stuff with all them (Lance holding a LGBT sign and Shiro having his back) The art I'd actually really good
I am hoping we get more of Lance and Shiro hanging out with looking at that one art Montgomery made that had important stuff with all them (Lance holding a LGBT sign and Shiro having his back) The art I'd actually really good
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
@LadyKnightKatsa
I think he filmed it himself? There's that one point where he's asking for a delete button, right? He could have just asked who was filming.
Although I love the idea that Hunk filmed it :D

hhhhhh I need to rewatch all the vlogs with the knowledge that Lance is there. I actually don't think I've watched Coran's yet, heck--

@Owlfluff
PLEASE???? THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD?????????
@LadyKnightKatsa
I think he filmed it himself? There's that one point where he's asking for a delete button, right? He could have just asked who was filming.
Although I love the idea that Hunk filmed it :D

hhhhhh I need to rewatch all the vlogs with the knowledge that Lance is there. I actually don't think I've watched Coran's yet, heck--

@Owlfluff
PLEASE???? THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD?????????
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
@RandomFandoms yeah but its okay! Season 5 and 6 is where is gets more intense so just contuine watching till then!

Also my rabbit, Shiro, just got an Instagram incase you want to see more of him- Only if you want though ppl!
@RandomFandoms yeah but its okay! Season 5 and 6 is where is gets more intense so just contuine watching till then!

Also my rabbit, Shiro, just got an Instagram incase you want to see more of him- Only if you want though ppl!
Dancing Under the Moonlight
@Denmark56

don't worry, I always stick with shows till they finish when I know they get good! Voltron will be the same, and I'm sure I will love it
@Denmark56

don't worry, I always stick with shows till they finish when I know they get good! Voltron will be the same, and I'm sure I will love it
def8448f09712757a93bef7f7671cdc41b7f5f96_00.jpg
HEY GUYS

SEASON SEVEN

IT COMES OUT ON AUGUST 10TH

AAAAA
HEY GUYS

SEASON SEVEN

AAAAA
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
[quote name="TheSoapyDolphin" date="2018-07-13 01:13:16" ] HEY GUYS SEASON SEVEN IT COMES OUT ON AUGUST 10TH AAAAA [/quote] YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS THE BEST THING
TheSoapyDolphin wrote on 2018-07-13 01:13:16:
HEY GUYS

SEASON SEVEN

AAAAA
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THIS IS THE BEST THING
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 179 180