Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite ice cream flavor??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Goobergirlie" date=2018-01-08 04:01:01] I dont like ice cream. [/quote] i will only suffer through ice cream if its a really good cake batter i normally hate the cold and stuff, but that is the ONE flavor i like of it. i probably won't get close to completing it, but damn i love cake batter
Goobergirlie wrote on 2018-01-08:
I dont like ice cream.

i will only suffer through ice cream if its a really good cake batter
i normally hate the cold and stuff, but that is the ONE flavor i like of it. i probably won't get close to completing it, but damn i love cake batter
Mint chocolate chip is perfect on a hot, sunny day. But I also love fruity flavors, they are the best <3
Mint chocolate chip is perfect on a hot, sunny day. But I also love fruity flavors, they are the best <3
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
Ooh.... I like cotton candy, matcha, and mint chip a lot
Ooh.... I like cotton candy, matcha, and mint chip a lot
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
butter pecan or mint choc probably. u can never go wrong with neapolitan tho
butter pecan or mint choc probably. u can never go wrong with neapolitan tho
img.jpg
um

I like vanilla bean with blueberry topping?? But I don't have a favorite, really...

I don't like birthday cake, though.
um

I like vanilla bean with blueberry topping?? But I don't have a favorite, really...

I don't like birthday cake, though.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I once had this homemade soursop sorbet while i was on vacation. it was the best thing ever.

Too bad i'll prob never be able to have it again.
I once had this homemade soursop sorbet while i was on vacation. it was the best thing ever.

Too bad i'll prob never be able to have it again.
Chocolate Peanutbutter Cup with thick ribbons of PB throughout. Best made by a local creamery near my hometown and I am at a loss without it some 3000 miles away :(
Chocolate Peanutbutter Cup with thick ribbons of PB throughout. Best made by a local creamery near my hometown and I am at a loss without it some 3000 miles away :(
jpq0y2I.png
Chocolate chip is pretty great
Chocolate chip is pretty great
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
mint cookies and cream with cookie dough
even better, serve it with caramel on top (even more, with some whipped cream/sprinkles)

only con, lack of coffee flavor. so i tend to mix mocha cookie dough ice cream with mint cookies and cream ice cream to get all the stuff i like (when it's available)
mint cookies and cream with cookie dough
even better, serve it with caramel on top (even more, with some whipped cream/sprinkles)

only con, lack of coffee flavor. so i tend to mix mocha cookie dough ice cream with mint cookies and cream ice cream to get all the stuff i like (when it's available)
tumblr_oy5isgY5kh1vz1ucxo1_75sq.pngtumblr_oy6iejwni11vz1ucxo1_75sq.png
Cookies and cream, so typical but you just cannot go wrong :') craving it now, actually. Rip
Cookies and cream, so typical but you just cannot go wrong :') craving it now, actually. Rip
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9