Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite cartoons?
1 2 3 4 5
Spongebob always makes me happy when I watch it.

I LOVE the show SpongeBob Squarepants!
Spongebob always makes me happy when I watch it.

I LOVE the show SpongeBob Squarepants!
hKCsRQ7.png ,,,

rudy
she/her
adult

My favourite cartoon is probably Batman: the animated series. That was so good and still is. I recently watched it back and it's amazing. Also my favourite characters are Alfred, Harley Quinn andPoison Ivy. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/HFd8yBlUjZoLS/giphy.gif[/img]
My favourite cartoon is probably Batman: the animated series. That was so good and still is. I recently watched it back and it's amazing. Also my favourite characters are Alfred, Harley Quinn andPoison Ivy.

giphy.gif
we bare bears!!!!! and star vs the forces of evil...i love them so much mwau
we bare bears!!!!! and star vs the forces of evil...i love them so much mwau
tumblr_nie743DhFB1qi8kpno1_r3_500.gif
Uhhhhhhhhhhh I have to think now.

Gumball is hilarious for me and my hubs and has a lot of adult humor that kids won't understand. and old pop culture references.

I loved original Avatar: the last airbender series. This was yearrrrs ago and just never have gotten around to watching the newer one.

Anime-wise and my first anime when I realized what anime was (xD) was InuYasha. Haven't watched it in years, though.

Most 90's Nickelodeon shows. A lot of it is probably nostalgia. I've watched a few things i loved as a kid that are cringeworthy now. :,<

King of the Hill is still an all-time favorite adult cartoon. :)

edited cause I used to love Courage and X-men Evolution
Uhhhhhhhhhhh I have to think now.

Gumball is hilarious for me and my hubs and has a lot of adult humor that kids won't understand. and old pop culture references.

I loved original Avatar: the last airbender series. This was yearrrrs ago and just never have gotten around to watching the newer one.

Anime-wise and my first anime when I realized what anime was (xD) was InuYasha. Haven't watched it in years, though.

Most 90's Nickelodeon shows. A lot of it is probably nostalgia. I've watched a few things i loved as a kid that are cringeworthy now. :,<

King of the Hill is still an all-time favorite adult cartoon. :)

edited cause I used to love Courage and X-men Evolution
Rick and Morty definitely
Gravity Falls
Bob’s Burgers
The Simpsons
Voltron
Teen Titans (the old one)
The Amazing World Of Gumball (I still can’t decide what makes me like this show so much but it’s so charming to me)
Lots of old Nick shows like Hey Arnold, Rocko’s Modern Life, Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, etc.
Rick and Morty definitely
Gravity Falls
Bob’s Burgers
The Simpsons
Voltron
Teen Titans (the old one)
The Amazing World Of Gumball (I still can’t decide what makes me like this show so much but it’s so charming to me)
Lots of old Nick shows like Hey Arnold, Rocko’s Modern Life, Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, etc.
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@Goobergirlie

I completely forgot about that show oh my god. The early seasons were so good! I loved ‘em a lot when I was younger lol
@Goobergirlie

I completely forgot about that show oh my god. The early seasons were so good! I loved ‘em a lot when I was younger lol
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
too lazy to go in depht like these kiddos but i am enjoying camp camp lately
too lazy to go in depht like these kiddos but i am enjoying camp camp lately
vFAGccV.png
Finally a thread where I can scream about cartoons

My absolute favorite's ren and stimpy, it was one of the first cartoons I remember watching and is probably one of the biggest influences on my humor and my art (to an extent)

Next would be Spongebob, the first three seasons + the first movie mainly but I can appreciate some episodes like skill crane ect.

Third would be camp camp even though I need to catch up oop It has the vibe of old cartoon network shows along with great characters

Villainous was my fixation earlier this year but I fell out of it slightly for no reason

The next ones don't really have a rating on the list but I enjoy them

Invader zim has a disturbing sense of humor that I enjoy

Rocko's modern life was another cartoon that I watched when I was really young, and also has that weird/disturbing humor I enjoy

Gumball's one of those cartoons that I don't really watch on a regular basis but I'll flip to it if there's nothing else on

MLP is one I haven't watched in a while, except for a couple of episodes occasionally, but I used to be pretty into it in 2013/2014

Eddsworld I haven't really watched too much of but I like it

the classic fairly oddparents was another favorite as a kid, though I don't watch it anymore since it's only aired on nicktoons

I also watch a bit of fanime if that counts (Nyan~ neko sugar girls and sugoi quest for kokoro mainly)

And lastly lots of old animated movies, mainly disney and Don Bluth

(This got longer then I thought it would asdfghsrdh)
Finally a thread where I can scream about cartoons

My absolute favorite's ren and stimpy, it was one of the first cartoons I remember watching and is probably one of the biggest influences on my humor and my art (to an extent)

Next would be Spongebob, the first three seasons + the first movie mainly but I can appreciate some episodes like skill crane ect.

Third would be camp camp even though I need to catch up oop It has the vibe of old cartoon network shows along with great characters

Villainous was my fixation earlier this year but I fell out of it slightly for no reason

The next ones don't really have a rating on the list but I enjoy them

Invader zim has a disturbing sense of humor that I enjoy

Rocko's modern life was another cartoon that I watched when I was really young, and also has that weird/disturbing humor I enjoy

Gumball's one of those cartoons that I don't really watch on a regular basis but I'll flip to it if there's nothing else on

MLP is one I haven't watched in a while, except for a couple of episodes occasionally, but I used to be pretty into it in 2013/2014

Eddsworld I haven't really watched too much of but I like it

the classic fairly oddparents was another favorite as a kid, though I don't watch it anymore since it's only aired on nicktoons

I also watch a bit of fanime if that counts (Nyan~ neko sugar girls and sugoi quest for kokoro mainly)

And lastly lots of old animated movies, mainly disney and Don Bluth

(This got longer then I thought it would asdfghsrdh)
GIR.png
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Teen Titans
- Invader Zim
- Danny Phantom
- SpongeBob
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Teen Titans
- Invader Zim
- Danny Phantom
- SpongeBob