Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite cartoons?
1 2 3 4 5
Over The Garden Wall is still my all time favorite cartoon. Although Futurama is an EXTREMELY close second, OTGW has a charm to it that I enjoy and I also find the characters a lot more relatable.

The art style in it, when it comes to character design, is simple, but the backgrounds. Oh my gosh I could go on and on about it. It definitely helps the characters stand out. The plot around it is nice, as well as super dark and grim. To the point where when you actually look into it, it's surprisingly a kids cartoon.

It's short and sweet, maybe around 110-120 minutes of viewing time since each episode is 10-12 minutes long, and there's also a comic, which I need to catch up on, that is still running depsite the show being over.

I'm sorry for ranting about it I just love this show so much
Over The Garden Wall is still my all time favorite cartoon. Although Futurama is an EXTREMELY close second, OTGW has a charm to it that I enjoy and I also find the characters a lot more relatable.

The art style in it, when it comes to character design, is simple, but the backgrounds. Oh my gosh I could go on and on about it. It definitely helps the characters stand out. The plot around it is nice, as well as super dark and grim. To the point where when you actually look into it, it's surprisingly a kids cartoon.

It's short and sweet, maybe around 110-120 minutes of viewing time since each episode is 10-12 minutes long, and there's also a comic, which I need to catch up on, that is still running depsite the show being over.

I'm sorry for ranting about it I just love this show so much
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@Hypercoaster I did not hear that Hillenburg returned nor did I know of the last season's old humor. I honestly haven't watched SpongeBob in a while, as I only have a Hulu and Netflix account and sadly no cable provider.
@Hypercoaster I did not hear that Hillenburg returned nor did I know of the last season's old humor. I honestly haven't watched SpongeBob in a while, as I only have a Hulu and Netflix account and sadly no cable provider.
690328pathtotruth2.png
@InnerAnimus
Hillenburg returned around the time of the second movie. He worked on the movie, and that's why it was actually good despite it being a sequel.
@InnerAnimus
Hillenburg returned around the time of the second movie. He worked on the movie, and that's why it was actually good despite it being a sequel.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Spongebob Squarepants (The all-time top cartoon.)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
G.I. Joe: Renegades (still a bit sour that Netflix took it off a few years ago lol)
Transformers: Prime
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu

That's all I've got for now. I used to like a lot when I was younger Curious George, Martha Speaks, Tom and Jerry, Pound Puppies (the one that was on the Hub) and possibly some others I'm forgetting lol.

Spongebob Squarepants (The all-time top cartoon.)
G.I. Joe: Renegades (still a bit sour that Netflix took it off a few years ago lol)
Transformers: Prime
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu

That's all I've got for now. I used to like a lot when I was younger Curious George, Martha Speaks, Tom and Jerry, Pound Puppies (the one that was on the Hub) and possibly some others I'm forgetting lol.

lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

How come nobody has mentioned TOTAL DRAMA

That show was my childhood and I still watch it today nervously shoves fanart away
How come nobody has mentioned TOTAL DRAMA

That show was my childhood and I still watch it today nervously shoves fanart away
ice.gif
@Goobergirlie I only watched Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action. Who were your favorite characters?
@Goobergirlie I only watched Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action. Who were your favorite characters?
690328pathtotruth2.png
Danny phantom remains a favorite of mine.
Danny phantom remains a favorite of mine.
IMG_0247.jpg
My two favorites are Over the Garden Wall and Gravity Falls. Man, OTGW was so short but impactful. Every episode have been carved with detail and the background arts are absolutely stunning! As for Gravity Falls, it was pretty quirky and full of mysteries. It was neat to see the fandom search/solve for the hidden messages and hype for the next episode. :')
My two favorites are Over the Garden Wall and Gravity Falls. Man, OTGW was so short but impactful. Every episode have been carved with detail and the background arts are absolutely stunning! As for Gravity Falls, it was pretty quirky and full of mysteries. It was neat to see the fandom search/solve for the hidden messages and hype for the next episode. :')
Why is biochemistry so boring
Gravity Falls!
Gravity Falls!
Steven Universe
The Racoons
Invader Zim
Ducktales (Old and New)
Steven Universe
The Racoons
Invader Zim