Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62
Obscure Spectrobes reference. Kaio is an Ultimate Form spectrobe and pretty awesome looking: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4MWvlBz.png[/img]
Obscure Spectrobes reference. Kaio is an Ultimate Form spectrobe and pretty awesome looking:

4MWvlBz.png
ybwf4f9.gif
job
job
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Uuuuhm... MY USERNAME FOR LEGITLY EVERYTHING
Uuuuhm... MY USERNAME FOR LEGITLY EVERYTHING
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
there is none
there is none
ice.gif
my name is isobel and i like cows!
my name is isobel and i like cows!
AydEs3q.png
It's... It's a position in mission control................

Now that I actually type it I realize what a nerd I am.
It's... It's a position in mission control................

Now that I actually type it I realize what a nerd I am.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Needed a name for my dude when I played dragon age 2. This came to mind and it stuck. I use this name for pretty much everything.

woah, I haven't been on this site in ages
Needed a name for my dude when I played dragon age 2. This came to mind and it stuck. I use this name for pretty much everything.

woah, I haven't been on this site in ages
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
I's based off a character from a story I wrote that's basically about wereanimals

You guessed it, he's a werelynx
I's based off a character from a story I wrote that's basically about wereanimals

You guessed it, he's a werelynx
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I really like the word Paradox, but I knew that would be taken. So I chose a word close to it instead. Originally, it was going to be Paranoia, but I thought to myself, "Let's mix it up a little!" and here we are.

As for the in universe explanation, my characters, usually with the help of a Pure Soul, can participate in fusion. Paravoina is a Fusion between Paradox and Voina, the former trying to contain and reform the latter. Eventually, their fusion became permanent, and now the two are stuck together.

Forever.

I ship it.
I really like the word Paradox, but I knew that would be taken. So I chose a word close to it instead. Originally, it was going to be Paranoia, but I thought to myself, "Let's mix it up a little!" and here we are.

As for the in universe explanation, my characters, usually with the help of a Pure Soul, can participate in fusion. Paravoina is a Fusion between Paradox and Voina, the former trying to contain and reform the latter. Eventually, their fusion became permanent, and now the two are stuck together.

Forever.

I ship it.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
While reading about Snowy Owls I learned that they have a nickname of 'tundra ghost' and I thought that sounded wicked, so it's the username I usually use now

Although, I'm a bit sad that a good few of my older accounts use my old username which I have started to despise...
While reading about Snowy Owls I learned that they have a nickname of 'tundra ghost' and I thought that sounded wicked, so it's the username I usually use now

Although, I'm a bit sad that a good few of my older accounts use my old username which I have started to despise...
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62