Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any STAR TREK Fans on Flightrising?
1 2 3 4 5
Another fan here. I've watched DS9, VOY and some of TNG and that Enterprise series too.
Another fan here. I've watched DS9, VOY and some of TNG and that Enterprise series too.
@Xoanon recently convinced me to watch, and I'm loving them so far. I have finished TOS and I'm now working on TNG. I just reached season 4. My favorite characters so far are Data, Geordi, and Guinan.
@Xoanon recently convinced me to watch, and I'm loving them so far. I have finished TOS and I'm now working on TNG. I just reached season 4. My favorite characters so far are Data, Geordi, and Guinan.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

i watched enterprise and voyager, as well as a movie that i think just came out? i love star trek.
i watched enterprise and voyager, as well as a movie that i think just came out? i love star trek.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Life-long Trek fan here. My favorite series is DS9. I've yet to watch Enterprise in its entirety...and I'm probably going to go and rewatch TNG from beginning to end at some point as well.

I've not watched Discovery yet, nor will I be watching it until it's available on something other than CBS All Access.
Life-long Trek fan here. My favorite series is DS9. I've yet to watch Enterprise in its entirety...and I'm probably going to go and rewatch TNG from beginning to end at some point as well.

I've not watched Discovery yet, nor will I be watching it until it's available on something other than CBS All Access.
@Zygon yep I love them too.
I am fan, I've watched all of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, the movies, and a few odd eps of both Enterprise and Discovery. I have read a couple of books and also own a few other books (one of which is about Enterprise).

DS9 is my favorite but I love them all.
@Zygon yep I love them too.
I am fan, I've watched all of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, the movies, and a few odd eps of both Enterprise and Discovery. I have read a couple of books and also own a few other books (one of which is about Enterprise).

DS9 is my favorite but I love them all.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I'd like to think I'm a casual fan, but I'd like to get into it more since it's been forever. I'm a fan of Sci-Fi and I used to enjoy watching it with my dad. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get back into it I would appreciate that honestly, I don't remember a lot other than it was really cool.
I'd like to think I'm a casual fan, but I'd like to get into it more since it's been forever. I'm a fan of Sci-Fi and I used to enjoy watching it with my dad. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get back into it I would appreciate that honestly, I don't remember a lot other than it was really cool.
oQlTGMl.png
@KoudoawaiaVortex

Cool!
Ah, I used to LOVE Odo--but I didn't like the inconsistency of the femalefounder-odo relationship. One moment he hates the founders, and the next he's totally becoming one.
@KoudoawaiaVortex

Cool!
Ah, I used to LOVE Odo--but I didn't like the inconsistency of the femalefounder-odo relationship. One moment he hates the founders, and the next he's totally becoming one.
shadow | 2hrs. ahead of server time | i hoard salt, nickel ore, silver ore, gravel, copper ore, and sand
@Chronosplit

YAS *screams madly for joy* DS9

Who's your favorite character?
@Chronosplit

YAS *screams madly for joy* DS9

Who's your favorite character?
shadow | 2hrs. ahead of server time | i hoard salt, nickel ore, silver ore, gravel, copper ore, and sand
@Brenning

Yes! Deep Space Nine was a refreshing contrast to TNG, Enterprise and the others. I really got addicted to that whole "family" feel of it. Not a fan of the ending, though.

I'm just now watching Enterprise and am disappointed with the bad reviews it gets. :( Although, some parts like the Suliban and the Xindi get old after a while--I wish they'd jsut stick to exploring without having to make these weird plot twists.
DEFINITELY love Tucker though *snickers* (Triple Tuckers)
Might be because I'm also from Florida, though...hm.

I'm still struggling with opinions on Voyager, I had trouble getting hooked. I did like the doctor, though, including his (well, his creator's) appearance on DS9.
@Brenning

Yes! Deep Space Nine was a refreshing contrast to TNG, Enterprise and the others. I really got addicted to that whole "family" feel of it. Not a fan of the ending, though.

I'm just now watching Enterprise and am disappointed with the bad reviews it gets. :( Although, some parts like the Suliban and the Xindi get old after a while--I wish they'd jsut stick to exploring without having to make these weird plot twists.
DEFINITELY love Tucker though *snickers* (Triple Tuckers)
Might be because I'm also from Florida, though...hm.

I'm still struggling with opinions on Voyager, I had trouble getting hooked. I did like the doctor, though, including his (well, his creator's) appearance on DS9.
@genocideImminent, @OhDaddy

Haha! Nice to meet you.
@genocideImminent, @OhDaddy

Haha! Nice to meet you.
1 2 3 4 5