Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any STAR TREK Fans on Flightrising?
1 2 3 4 5
Is anyone else on FR a Trekkie or Trekker? I myself am a Star Trek superfan <3
I've seen all of The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine, along with a few episodes of Voyager and the Original Series. Just staring Season Four of Enterprise.

ping list: ConspiracyTheory
Is anyone else on FR a Trekkie or Trekker? I myself am a Star Trek superfan <3
I've seen all of The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine, along with a few episodes of Voyager and the Original Series. Just staring Season Four of Enterprise.

ping list: ConspiracyTheory
shadow | 2hrs. ahead of server time | i hoard salt, nickel ore, silver ore, gravel, copper ore, and sand
I'm a pretty casual fan. In my parents' household with all the Star Trek they watched, it was impossible to not at least be a casual fan. I usually sat next to my mom drawing while she watched but I still have a favorite series (Next Generation) and favorite characters from the entire universe. I even have a couple of the novels that center around Q.
I'm a pretty casual fan. In my parents' household with all the Star Trek they watched, it was impossible to not at least be a casual fan. I usually sat next to my mom drawing while she watched but I still have a favorite series (Next Generation) and favorite characters from the entire universe. I even have a couple of the novels that center around Q.
Check out my art at the following link:

http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com
Aaaaaay, DS9 buddies. I've been watching it on Netflix. :D
Aaaaaay, DS9 buddies. I've been watching it on Netflix. :D
My writing project.
Odo from that series is one of my favorite characters^^
Odo from that series is one of my favorite characters^^
Check out my art at the following link:

http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com
I get a lot of flak for being a fan of both Star Wars AND Star Trek, but I always thought that was pretty silly because they are such completely different concepts, like comparing ice cream and haggis just because they are both foods.

DS9 is definitely my favorite Trek series, although I still have trouble getting through the first season or so. But once it hits it's stride, it is just so fantastic. I loved that it wasn't as antiseptic and clean-cut good/bad like TOS and TNG. I adore the friendship of O'Brien and Bashir, and my favorite character on the show is a tie between Garak and Quark.

Oddly enough, my favorite character from the entire Trek franchise comes from my least favorite entry, Enterprise. I don't know what it is, but I'm very drawn to Charles "Trip" Tucker III. I think he just seems very easy for me to relate to and seems like someone I would get along with.

I'm also pretty fond of Voyager's EMH Doctor, and I loved his development from simply being an overworked program to becoming a "real" person.
I get a lot of flak for being a fan of both Star Wars AND Star Trek, but I always thought that was pretty silly because they are such completely different concepts, like comparing ice cream and haggis just because they are both foods.

DS9 is definitely my favorite Trek series, although I still have trouble getting through the first season or so. But once it hits it's stride, it is just so fantastic. I loved that it wasn't as antiseptic and clean-cut good/bad like TOS and TNG. I adore the friendship of O'Brien and Bashir, and my favorite character on the show is a tie between Garak and Quark.

Oddly enough, my favorite character from the entire Trek franchise comes from my least favorite entry, Enterprise. I don't know what it is, but I'm very drawn to Charles "Trip" Tucker III. I think he just seems very easy for me to relate to and seems like someone I would get along with.

I'm also pretty fond of Voyager's EMH Doctor, and I loved his development from simply being an overworked program to becoming a "real" person.
Formerly known as Brenning.
waddup i was basically raised watching star trek
waddup i was basically raised watching star trek
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
Flies in and skids to a stop.

Trekkie here reporting for duty.
Flies in and skids to a stop.

Trekkie here reporting for duty.
5VErI.gif
Heck yeah! My favourites are voyager and ds9, and of course tos [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f14a17e11e9f0fc9b86cc5db0419e616/tumblr_offbvbNIEY1vwq4tqo1_1280.gif[/img]
Heck yeah! My favourites are voyager and ds9, and of course tos
tumblr_offbvbNIEY1vwq4tqo1_1280.gif
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
Yo! Casual Star Trek fan here~.
I used to watch Voyager and TNG as a kid with my mom. Now I'm working my way back through TNG after finishing TOS.

I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks of the new Discovery series?
Yo! Casual Star Trek fan here~.
I used to watch Voyager and TNG as a kid with my mom. Now I'm working my way back through TNG after finishing TOS.

I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks of the new Discovery series?
Vy9KW6B.png
Hello!
I have seen all the episodes from TNG, Voyager, DS9 and I’m watching Enterprise and Discovery now! My favourite series is TNG.
Last summer, I was at the Star Trek Convention 2017 in Las Vegas with my parents, they’re both Star Trek fans too! I met Brent Spiner, who is the actor of Data in TNG and Robert Duncan McNeill, who is the actor of Tom Paris in Voyager. I also saw Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher in TNG) and Garret Wang (Harry Kim) and some actors from the TOS.
Hello!
I have seen all the episodes from TNG, Voyager, DS9 and I’m watching Enterprise and Discovery now! My favourite series is TNG.
Last summer, I was at the Star Trek Convention 2017 in Las Vegas with my parents, they’re both Star Trek fans too! I met Brent Spiner, who is the actor of Data in TNG and Robert Duncan McNeill, who is the actor of Tom Paris in Voyager. I also saw Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher in TNG) and Garret Wang (Harry Kim) and some actors from the TOS.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Wishlist
She/Her
FRT+9
1 2 3 4 5