Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Current Favourite Song:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
literally anything by Red Velvet
literally anything by Red Velvet
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
lately ive been listening to monster by bigbang a lot!
lately ive been listening to monster by bigbang a lot!
Y5ILoot.png
Hmm... right now my favorite song I listen to is the Johnny Cash cover of Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt." I like both versions but I think Cash's interpretation is haunting and more powerful than the original band's. I've also been doing some mental Karaoke of "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" by Tiny Tim and "Ocean Man" by Ween. I think the "Ocean Man" situation came about by listening to too much meme compilations on YouTube and then beginning to like it unironically.
Hmm... right now my favorite song I listen to is the Johnny Cash cover of Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt." I like both versions but I think Cash's interpretation is haunting and more powerful than the original band's. I've also been doing some mental Karaoke of "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" by Tiny Tim and "Ocean Man" by Ween. I think the "Ocean Man" situation came about by listening to too much meme compilations on YouTube and then beginning to like it unironically.
690328pathtotruth2.png
Shadows Die - Black Veil Brides

My Vow - Black Veil Brides

The Outsider - Black Veil Brides

Revelation - Black Veil Brides
Shadows Die - Black Veil Brides

My Vow - Black Veil Brides

The Outsider - Black Veil Brides

Revelation - Black Veil Brides
i really like star wars ok
BTS - Crystal Snow
GOT7 - Never Ever
BLACKPINK - Stay

they're all kpop (crystal snow is in japanese but) still ok
BTS - Crystal Snow
GOT7 - Never Ever
BLACKPINK - Stay

they're all kpop (crystal snow is in japanese but) still ok
A lot of Mili songs

In particular: RTRT and Mushrooms
A lot of Mili songs

In particular: RTRT and Mushrooms
l6jLd4V.png
Antti Martikainen - At The Journey's End (remastered)
I just like epic celtic music like this. ^^
Antti Martikainen - At The Journey's End (remastered)
I just like epic celtic music like this. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
@LizardKing

Scottish heavy metal? Noice. It is also beautiful.

@Yabbi

For the weirdest reason, I simultaneously like Panic and I also actively avoid their music on my Pandora. (Because it will absolutely take over every station for some reason.) It is the weirdest thing. I just want to listen to Scottish Heavy Metal, like King's above and also some covers of Rhiannon.

@LongMorrison

I don't really mind who they stare noticeably at. What matters to me is MUSIC! In this case at least. I like their music. I don't think I would actively look the songs up if I were to hear them, but I probably wouldn't skip them.

@Pashinko

Who would that be? I am not really too much of a Manson fan though. Just Rusted Horses actually, and that is because of a game commercial. I am thinking Dark Souls but I don't know.

@Aoji

*Nods in agreement* - Not my cup of tea though. Sounds good anyway.

@Eclipticc

Usually, I pass on Vocaloid music. I like being able to understand my music but there are exceptions to everything. I like a few songs I can't understand. Somebody linked me this song you may be interested it though.

@Raniuszek

I feel old that I recognize that song. Or maybe music from that era all sounds the same. The video gives me a headache, but the audio isn't much better. To each their own. I might skip it if it showed up on my Pandora.

@Accelerator

Oh! I got so into music from the early 1900's because of that game!

The one that most got me was Uranium Fever. I played that on repeat for a while. I got pretty sick of the mechanics though. Namely the NFL grenades, excluding the Bears, and the rediculous bullet sponges. Survival helped a bit, but even then. I eventually got a few mods that made combat more realistic, and much more dangerous. It got to a well placed shot from a pipe pistol could severely injure a raider, but the same happens to me. That is not mentioning Machine guns rifles or deathclaws though. I needed strategy after a while.

@OhDaddy

Nice name there. Anything specific from Red Velvet?

@senatorshockwave

It reminds me of Video Game intros or sequences. But! The motion gave me a headache. I also tend to prefer music I can understand. I might skip it if it were to appear on my Pandora. (I have noticed that a lot of, Korean I think, music switches between their own language and English. Why is that?)

@InnerAnimus

I like Johnny's Hurt too actually. I've just heard it so many times that I put it on the shelf when it ends up on my Pandora. Ocean Man is a meme that I can say that I have been exposed to a lot. It is the choice meme of a friend of mine. I would reccomend you play it at half speed though, just for the laughs.

@IndigoRyu

They are pretty cool. I basically have a channel on Pandora dedicated to stuff like that. I renamed it Thunder Heard Remote I think. It has a lot of epic music in it.

@Avante

They almost son like game tracks to me. They sound pretty darn good. Or maybe intros to Animes. Good stuff.

@SnowdinTown

Kpop Jpop. They have similarities I am sure. Though I do prefer music I can understand. There are exeptions of course. A few other Kpop songs have shown up here if you want to dig for them.

@KhajiitHasWares

I am not exactly a fan of Black Veil Brides, but I have only heard some of their music. It is a bit too metal for me personally. Exceptions though, I do like a few songs that are pretty metal. I didn't mind Revelations though.
@LizardKing

Scottish heavy metal? Noice. It is also beautiful.

@Yabbi

For the weirdest reason, I simultaneously like Panic and I also actively avoid their music on my Pandora. (Because it will absolutely take over every station for some reason.) It is the weirdest thing. I just want to listen to Scottish Heavy Metal, like King's above and also some covers of Rhiannon.

@LongMorrison

I don't really mind who they stare noticeably at. What matters to me is MUSIC! In this case at least. I like their music. I don't think I would actively look the songs up if I were to hear them, but I probably wouldn't skip them.

@Pashinko

Who would that be? I am not really too much of a Manson fan though. Just Rusted Horses actually, and that is because of a game commercial. I am thinking Dark Souls but I don't know.

@Aoji

*Nods in agreement* - Not my cup of tea though. Sounds good anyway.

@Eclipticc

Usually, I pass on Vocaloid music. I like being able to understand my music but there are exceptions to everything. I like a few songs I can't understand. Somebody linked me this song you may be interested it though.

@Raniuszek

I feel old that I recognize that song. Or maybe music from that era all sounds the same. The video gives me a headache, but the audio isn't much better. To each their own. I might skip it if it showed up on my Pandora.

@Accelerator

Oh! I got so into music from the early 1900's because of that game!

The one that most got me was Uranium Fever. I played that on repeat for a while. I got pretty sick of the mechanics though. Namely the NFL grenades, excluding the Bears, and the rediculous bullet sponges. Survival helped a bit, but even then. I eventually got a few mods that made combat more realistic, and much more dangerous. It got to a well placed shot from a pipe pistol could severely injure a raider, but the same happens to me. That is not mentioning Machine guns rifles or deathclaws though. I needed strategy after a while.

@OhDaddy

Nice name there. Anything specific from Red Velvet?

@senatorshockwave

It reminds me of Video Game intros or sequences. But! The motion gave me a headache. I also tend to prefer music I can understand. I might skip it if it were to appear on my Pandora. (I have noticed that a lot of, Korean I think, music switches between their own language and English. Why is that?)

@InnerAnimus

I like Johnny's Hurt too actually. I've just heard it so many times that I put it on the shelf when it ends up on my Pandora. Ocean Man is a meme that I can say that I have been exposed to a lot. It is the choice meme of a friend of mine. I would reccomend you play it at half speed though, just for the laughs.

@IndigoRyu

They are pretty cool. I basically have a channel on Pandora dedicated to stuff like that. I renamed it Thunder Heard Remote I think. It has a lot of epic music in it.

@Avante

They almost son like game tracks to me. They sound pretty darn good. Or maybe intros to Animes. Good stuff.

@SnowdinTown

Kpop Jpop. They have similarities I am sure. Though I do prefer music I can understand. There are exeptions of course. A few other Kpop songs have shown up here if you want to dig for them.

@KhajiitHasWares

I am not exactly a fan of Black Veil Brides, but I have only heard some of their music. It is a bit too metal for me personally. Exceptions though, I do like a few songs that are pretty metal. I didn't mind Revelations though.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Zuron fun fact, Mili actually did end up composing a song for an anime opening. It's called NENTEN, originally sung in Chinese but they translated it to Japanese for the anime opening

the anime is called Bloodivores, never actually watched it before
@Zuron fun fact, Mili actually did end up composing a song for an anime opening. It's called NENTEN, originally sung in Chinese but they translated it to Japanese for the anime opening

the anime is called Bloodivores, never actually watched it before
l6jLd4V.png
My CURRENT favourite…
Hmmmm…
Hmmmmmmmmmm…
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
:indecision intensifies:

I'd have to say, anything by Owl City
My CURRENT favourite…
Hmmmm…
Hmmmmmmmmmm…
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
:indecision intensifies:

I'd have to say, anything by Owl City
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15