Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Current Favourite Song:
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
I have too many. I just listen to those few songs I really like again and again and rather rarely add anything to my really small collection. Well, I mean, I have a few albums and that's literally it. I don't listen to anything else.

I literally spent 30 minutes thinking about this, you better appreciate it. jk jk
So I actually can't decide which one is THE ONE from all of them, but I offer you one from each artist I like [insert drumroll here]

Armageddon - Blue Stahli
Heart On - Celldweller
Got you - Sunset Neon
Empty Streets - Scandroid
DVNO - Justice
Frequency - Starset

Well this was the most challenging thing I have ever done in my entire life, I swear....
I have too many. I just listen to those few songs I really like again and again and rather rarely add anything to my really small collection. Well, I mean, I have a few albums and that's literally it. I don't listen to anything else.

I literally spent 30 minutes thinking about this, you better appreciate it. jk jk
So I actually can't decide which one is THE ONE from all of them, but I offer you one from each artist I like [insert drumroll here]

Armageddon - Blue Stahli
Heart On - Celldweller
Got you - Sunset Neon
Empty Streets - Scandroid
DVNO - Justice
Frequency - Starset

Well this was the most challenging thing I have ever done in my entire life, I swear....
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Gooseworx? I follow them on Youtube! Nice.

@Melova

It's nice knowing people are putting so much work into finding songs though.

I can't say I'm a fan of Armageddon. I am not too into metal of that variety. It isn't terrible though.

Heart On isn't bad. It seems like a little bit of a euphemism though.

Got You is retro and I kind of like it.

Somebody previously sent me this song by Scandroid actually. I got sucked into the animation for Empty Streets actually.

DVNO is not exactly my cup of tea. Coffee maybe, but not tea.

The only song by Starset I've ever heard is My Demons I think. That song isn't too bad. Neither is frequency. It is a little intrusive to my focus to be background music though. That's a common thing with electric music. That and music in foreign languages. Disco too.

Narrowing your favourite songs to only a few was tough, eh?
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Gooseworx? I follow them on Youtube! Nice.

@Melova

It's nice knowing people are putting so much work into finding songs though.

I can't say I'm a fan of Armageddon. I am not too into metal of that variety. It isn't terrible though.

Heart On isn't bad. It seems like a little bit of a euphemism though.

Got You is retro and I kind of like it.

Somebody previously sent me this song by Scandroid actually. I got sucked into the animation for Empty Streets actually.

DVNO is not exactly my cup of tea. Coffee maybe, but not tea.

The only song by Starset I've ever heard is My Demons I think. That song isn't too bad. Neither is frequency. It is a little intrusive to my focus to be background music though. That's a common thing with electric music. That and music in foreign languages. Disco too.

Narrowing your favourite songs to only a few was tough, eh?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) - Fallout Boy
Round and Round - Imagine Dragons
The Man - The Killers
Float On - Modest Mouse
Stamp on the Ground - Italobrothers
Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) - Fallout Boy
Round and Round - Imagine Dragons
The Man - The Killers
Float On - Modest Mouse
Stamp on the Ground - Italobrothers
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Blamcmange - Living on the Ceiling
Blamcmange - Living on the Ceiling
Screenshot_485.png
Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men

hhh I love this song so fricking much, it's beautiful <3
Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men

hhh I love this song so fricking much, it's beautiful <3
@Servalan

That was interesting. In a good way though!

@Charias

Pretty good. The main critter in the video reminded me of Sully from Monsters Inc.
@Servalan

That was interesting. In a good way though!

@Charias

Pretty good. The main critter in the video reminded me of Sully from Monsters Inc.
Bukowski by Modest Mouse, have been hardcore getting into Modest Mouse lately, Although I think Ocean Breathes Salty is my fave Bukowski has been on repeat as of late
Bukowski by Modest Mouse, have been hardcore getting into Modest Mouse lately, Although I think Ocean Breathes Salty is my fave Bukowski has been on repeat as of late
I've been loving a loooooooot of Sufjan Stevens songs lately. My fave changes all the time, but right now it's probably Impossible Soul.
I've been loving a loooooooot of Sufjan Stevens songs lately. My fave changes all the time, but right now it's probably Impossible Soul.
PJb908Z.png
@Barrypaws

Interesting. Those are some good background tunes I'd say.

@BrandonFlowers

The one I came upon is almost half an hour, so I will skip most of it. It is a little to distracting for me I'm afraid.
@Barrypaws

Interesting. Those are some good background tunes I'd say.

@BrandonFlowers

The one I came upon is almost half an hour, so I will skip most of it. It is a little to distracting for me I'm afraid.
Hssssss, there's so many contenders. I'm gonna have to give it to Carpenter Brut's performance of Maniac. It goes so hard.

Honorable mention to this catchy little number by That Handsome Devil, which I just discovered today
Hssssss, there's so many contenders. I'm gonna have to give it to Carpenter Brut's performance of Maniac. It goes so hard.

Honorable mention to this catchy little number by That Handsome Devil, which I just discovered today
Boogety, boogety, boogety!
LET'S GO RACIN'!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15