Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Current Favourite Song:
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I like all kinds of songs... so you can kind of guess that some will be on the, well, 'odd' side

YUNGBLUD - I Love You, Will You Marry Me

JPhelpz - Say Gudnite

Phoenix - 1901

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

I like all kinds of songs... so you can kind of guess that some will be on the, well, 'odd' side

YUNGBLUD - I Love You, Will You Marry Me

JPhelpz - Say Gudnite

Phoenix - 1901

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

1525484424138.png
Hel Hath No Fury - Tyr
Hel Hath No Fury - Tyr
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
cabinet man is pretty catchy to me idk
i like lemon demon a lot
cabinet man is pretty catchy to me idk
i like lemon demon a lot
vFAGccV.png
Jonny Greenwood - House of Woodcock

I decided to check out the Phantom Thread OST on a whim yesterday (kinda obsessed now that my prejudice against orchestral music has been disproven by it), and I definitely agree that it deserved the Oscar rip...

Jonny Greenwood - House of Woodcock

I decided to check out the Phantom Thread OST on a whim yesterday (kinda obsessed now that my prejudice against orchestral music has been disproven by it), and I definitely agree that it deserved the Oscar rip...

Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Fantasy

Absofacto - Dissolve

joji - WORLD$TAR MONEY
I haven't exactly been listening to these songs non-stop, but I have been listening to them a lot lately.
Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Fantasy

Absofacto - Dissolve

joji - WORLD$TAR MONEY
I haven't exactly been listening to these songs non-stop, but I have been listening to them a lot lately.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
uhhh the entire album Expectations by Hayley Kiyoko

no but really Lady Gaga's cover of Your Song. It makes me tear up in a good way yanno?
uhhh the entire album Expectations by Hayley Kiyoko

no but really Lady Gaga's cover of Your Song. It makes me tear up in a good way yanno?
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
it changes all the time but at the moment i'm really liking the colors video of tropicana by topaz jones!
it changes all the time but at the moment i'm really liking the colors video of tropicana by topaz jones!
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
@Zuron
Panda Eyes & Teminite - Highscore
@Zuron
Panda Eyes & Teminite - Highscore
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
King's Dead - Kendrick Lamar etc.
King's Dead - Kendrick Lamar etc.
Heart.gif
I have many current favorite songs right now- but so far it's Heart by Kazukii feat Hikaru Station ^^
I have many current favorite songs right now- but so far it's Heart by Kazukii feat Hikaru Station ^^
LX1Eotg.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15