Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Current Favourite Song:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Motionless In White - Death March
Motionless In White - Death March
ice.gif
My all-time favorite song is Send in The Clowns, but I often find myself listening to the Frank Sinatra version.

As for things that I'm listening to currently, it's mostly John Denver, particularly "Follow Me". I also am really liking "Every Breath You Take" by The Police".
My all-time favorite song is Send in The Clowns, but I often find myself listening to the Frank Sinatra version.

As for things that I'm listening to currently, it's mostly John Denver, particularly "Follow Me". I also am really liking "Every Breath You Take" by The Police".
@coldcityman

I kind of like the tunes, though I can't really understand them all that well. In Off You, I think he is singing in both Korean and English at different parts and that messes with me a little. There was this one really old song, also Korean I think, and I really liked it, but I can't remember what it was called.

@Goobergirlie

Not exactly my cup of tea. It isn't terrible, just a little loud for me. I like the instruments though.

@chamaeleon

First off, John Denver's Country Roads and Thank God I'm a Country Boy always plays on my Pandora eventually, regardless of the channel. I like his music and all, but those two songs grind on my willpower sometimes.

Follow me is pretty good, being John Denver. For Send in the Clowns, I immediately thought of Pennywise. Frank Sinatra is pretty cool though. I can thank Star Trek for my learning of Sinatra actually. Every Breath You Take also shows up on my Pandora, so much so that I thumbed it down to get rid of it.

@coldcityman

I kind of like the tunes, though I can't really understand them all that well. In Off You, I think he is singing in both Korean and English at different parts and that messes with me a little. There was this one really old song, also Korean I think, and I really liked it, but I can't remember what it was called.

@Goobergirlie

Not exactly my cup of tea. It isn't terrible, just a little loud for me. I like the instruments though.

@chamaeleon

First off, John Denver's Country Roads and Thank God I'm a Country Boy always plays on my Pandora eventually, regardless of the channel. I like his music and all, but those two songs grind on my willpower sometimes.

Follow me is pretty good, being John Denver. For Send in the Clowns, I immediately thought of Pennywise. Frank Sinatra is pretty cool though. I can thank Star Trek for my learning of Sinatra actually. Every Breath You Take also shows up on my Pandora, so much so that I thumbed it down to get rid of it.

dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Oh jeez I have a lot but here are my top pics

Happy ***** by The Weathers. holy heck I love this song. I just don’t know what it is about it that I like so much

Living Island by Pogo. A lot of animations came out with this song recently and I’m so glass I discovered this song, it makes me really happy!

Froot by Marina and the Diamonds is also really good! Her voice is awesome, haha.

I’ve also been listening to a lot of Glass Animals lately :D
Oh jeez I have a lot but here are my top pics

Happy ***** by The Weathers. holy heck I love this song. I just don’t know what it is about it that I like so much

Living Island by Pogo. A lot of animations came out with this song recently and I’m so glass I discovered this song, it makes me really happy!

Froot by Marina and the Diamonds is also really good! Her voice is awesome, haha.

I’ve also been listening to a lot of Glass Animals lately :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@ZoneZer0

I liked those songs. They were the right kind of sound for me to be able to work to without being distracted or being understimmed. Somebody suggested a few songs by them a ways back if want to go check those out. Near the front I think.
@ZoneZer0

I liked those songs. They were the right kind of sound for me to be able to work to without being distracted or being understimmed. Somebody suggested a few songs by them a ways back if want to go check those out. Near the front I think.
I've got a couple. Lately I've been listening to Clara's theme from Doctor Who when I do homework. I have also fallen in love with the genre of filk, and my favorite songs are Still Catch the Tide, Sorrow's Song, Wicked Girls, and Dawson's Christian.
I've got a couple. Lately I've been listening to Clara's theme from Doctor Who when I do homework. I have also fallen in love with the genre of filk, and my favorite songs are Still Catch the Tide, Sorrow's Song, Wicked Girls, and Dawson's Christian.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
this one!!!!!

idk abt FAVORITE, but its definitely really good, i need to listen to more stuff from this group...
this one!!!!!

idk abt FAVORITE, but its definitely really good, i need to listen to more stuff from this group...
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
@browncoatparadox

Do you have the Artists for those songs? I think I found the Doctor Who song though.

@Dullanyan

I really like that! I actually went to see if I were able to purchase a CD as a gift for someone, but I don't have any yen. Thank you for sharing this great song. You should definitely go find more of them, as will I.

@Wolfkeep

The Vampire song was not something I would probably look up if I heard it. Kiss the Ring was pretty good, but I was paying attention because I was talking to someone. I read the title and thought of this song, called Kiss the Rain, which is what I originally read Ring as. It is piano and instrumental though, so you may not be into it.

Fall Out Boy videos tend to be a little weird I've noticed. Young and Menace was a little obnoxious for me though. The high pitched electric voice irritates me. Young Volcanoes doesn't really strike me like other songs sometimes do. I would say that I would not skip it on Pandora. Thanks for sharing!
@browncoatparadox

Do you have the Artists for those songs? I think I found the Doctor Who song though.

@Dullanyan

I really like that! I actually went to see if I were able to purchase a CD as a gift for someone, but I don't have any yen. Thank you for sharing this great song. You should definitely go find more of them, as will I.

@Wolfkeep

The Vampire song was not something I would probably look up if I heard it. Kiss the Ring was pretty good, but I was paying attention because I was talking to someone. I read the title and thought of this song, called Kiss the Rain, which is what I originally read Ring as. It is piano and instrumental though, so you may not be into it.

Fall Out Boy videos tend to be a little weird I've noticed. Young and Menace was a little obnoxious for me though. The high pitched electric voice irritates me. Young Volcanoes doesn't really strike me like other songs sometimes do. I would say that I would not skip it on Pandora. Thanks for sharing!
@Zuron

Sorry, couldn't do links earlier because I was on mobile. Here's a really nice medley of Clara's Theme , original composer is Murray Gold. Still Catch the Tide was written by Talis Kimberly, and is performed by a group of other folk singers I really like. Sorrow's Song was written and performed by SJ Tucker. Wicked Girls was written by Seanan McGuire, and Dawson's Christian was written by Jordin Kare and my favorite cover was done by Vixy and Tony.
@Zuron

Sorry, couldn't do links earlier because I was on mobile. Here's a really nice medley of Clara's Theme , original composer is Murray Gold. Still Catch the Tide was written by Talis Kimberly, and is performed by a group of other folk singers I really like. Sorrow's Song was written and performed by SJ Tucker. Wicked Girls was written by Seanan McGuire, and Dawson's Christian was written by Jordin Kare and my favorite cover was done by Vixy and Tony.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
I've been obsessively listening to Rewrite the Stars from the upcoming film The Greatest Showman. Zac Efron and Zendaya's voices are absolutely beautiful, as are the lyrics.
I've been obsessively listening to Rewrite the Stars from the upcoming film The Greatest Showman. Zac Efron and Zendaya's voices are absolutely beautiful, as are the lyrics.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15