Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The game that got you into gaming
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness! The first Pokemon game I played, and the first of many. I'm still playing a ton of Pokemon to this day :D
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness! The first Pokemon game I played, and the first of many. I'm still playing a ton of Pokemon to this day :D
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
super stardust HD, animal jam, and world of warcraft classic. I wish I could go back in time and play them all again like I did as a kid lol
super stardust HD, animal jam, and world of warcraft classic. I wish I could go back in time and play them all again like I did as a kid lol
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
Spyro, Sonic, and Tomb Raider were all staples of my childhood. I have a particular memory of making Lara do flips all around Croft Manor when I was rather young. Sonic and Spyro have always been staples in my life.

Chemical Lab Zone my hated... and the music when you're close to running out of air STILL gives me anxiety. I CAN HEAR IT.
Spyro, Sonic, and Tomb Raider were all staples of my childhood. I have a particular memory of making Lara do flips all around Croft Manor when I was rather young. Sonic and Spyro have always been staples in my life.

Chemical Lab Zone my hated... and the music when you're close to running out of air STILL gives me anxiety. I CAN HEAR IT.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
half life and counter strike: source with my dad, back when i was just a little dude. ive been obsessed ever since. its branched out a lot from there too. i play a lot of escape from tarkov, stardew valley, metro exodus and lots of others. and gmod. can't forget that.
half life and counter strike: source with my dad, back when i was just a little dude. ive been obsessed ever since. its branched out a lot from there too. i play a lot of escape from tarkov, stardew valley, metro exodus and lots of others. and gmod. can't forget that.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
The Legend of Spyro series is what got me into playing games! And it's what kicked off my love for dragons :)
The Legend of Spyro series is what got me into playing games! And it's what kicked off my love for dragons :)
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
probably minecraft if I'm being honest? I was a big minecraft youtube fan as a little kid and I think that just snowballed lol
probably minecraft if I'm being honest? I was a big minecraft youtube fan as a little kid and I think that just snowballed lol
she/any • frt+3 • look at him
she/any • frt+3 • look at him
Mmmm, Roblox, I guess? I mean, my brother got me into Minecraft and exploring other games from making me try out a discord server he was an admin of.
Mmmm, Roblox, I guess? I mean, my brother got me into Minecraft and exploring other games from making me try out a discord server he was an admin of.
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
Diddy Kong Racing N64 and Spyro Year of the Dragon, then it was all solidified by Kingdom Hearts and there's no going back now!! I still play those games too, I have a habit I guess of finding something I like and just sticking with it indefinitely lol
Diddy Kong Racing N64 and Spyro Year of the Dragon, then it was all solidified by Kingdom Hearts and there's no going back now!! I still play those games too, I have a habit I guess of finding something I like and just sticking with it indefinitely lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
it was either finding nemo or one of the barbie horse adventures games for pc. i've been playing video games since before i was literate so it's hard to remember exactly which one

technically i had "played" mario party with my family before either of those, but they were just handing me a disconnected controller and letting me pretend i was one of the CPUs
it was either finding nemo or one of the barbie horse adventures games for pc. i've been playing video games since before i was literate so it's hard to remember exactly which one

technically i had "played" mario party with my family before either of those, but they were just handing me a disconnected controller and letting me pretend i was one of the CPUs
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32