Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 370 371
[quote name="@2BDamned" date="2023-10-20 10:44:13" ] > have you ever wanted to experience the everyday life of a small prey animal? don't worry, you'll just wake back up again [/quote] [img]https://static.miraheze.org/rainworldwiki/3/37/Survivor_eat.gif[/img]
@2BDamned wrote on 2023-10-20 10:44:13:
> have you ever wanted to experience the everyday life of a small prey animal? don't worry, you'll just wake back up again
Survivor_eat.gif
oJK1fXV.png
- you failed your knot-tying class, so now you're stuck on a haunted island and forced to be a therapist for a bunch of traumatized ghosts. You have a talking fire though

- some dragon-obsessed cat stole your sister. And now you have dragon-killing powers. Also, your guide calls everyone "peasant." Possessed king. Talking bush. It's all great
*proceeds to break the 4th wall 75 times*

- it's your local found family! Human with parent trauma, green girl who also has parent trauma, guy who lost his family and is on a quest for revenge, moving tree, totally-not-a-raccoon who doesn't have trauma what are you talking about, and more characters join the club later.
They save the universe from a man with a powerful purple rock, a sentient planet who is the father of one of the found family members, and someone who is wayyyy too focused on another one of the aforementioned members.
(also can someone give the not-raccoon the hug he deserves please)

- mischief maker breaks a law he didn't know existed, gets arrested, and discovers that he is in fact not in control of his destiny. Also there's, like, a bunch of different versions of himself. So he teams up with one of these versions of himself to break the timeline and release chaos itself in the process!
Featuring: time travel, a sentient clock, an alligator, a metaphor using salad, and some absolutely epic magic
your "glorious purpose" was a lie. Sorry to break it to you

- former friend group has a bunch of trauma over a failed experiment. They battle each other with magic swords, basically kill someone, then realize that there's a bigger threat and fight against another guy with another magic sword
Also this is all played out to music which makes it even better

feel free to guess what any of these are if you'd like ;)
- you failed your knot-tying class, so now you're stuck on a haunted island and forced to be a therapist for a bunch of traumatized ghosts. You have a talking fire though

- some dragon-obsessed cat stole your sister. And now you have dragon-killing powers. Also, your guide calls everyone "peasant." Possessed king. Talking bush. It's all great
*proceeds to break the 4th wall 75 times*

- it's your local found family! Human with parent trauma, green girl who also has parent trauma, guy who lost his family and is on a quest for revenge, moving tree, totally-not-a-raccoon who doesn't have trauma what are you talking about, and more characters join the club later.
They save the universe from a man with a powerful purple rock, a sentient planet who is the father of one of the found family members, and someone who is wayyyy too focused on another one of the aforementioned members.
(also can someone give the not-raccoon the hug he deserves please)

- mischief maker breaks a law he didn't know existed, gets arrested, and discovers that he is in fact not in control of his destiny. Also there's, like, a bunch of different versions of himself. So he teams up with one of these versions of himself to break the timeline and release chaos itself in the process!
Featuring: time travel, a sentient clock, an alligator, a metaphor using salad, and some absolutely epic magic
your "glorious purpose" was a lie. Sorry to break it to you

- former friend group has a bunch of trauma over a failed experiment. They battle each other with magic swords, basically kill someone, then realize that there's a bigger threat and fight against another guy with another magic sword
Also this is all played out to music which makes it even better

feel free to guess what any of these are if you'd like ;)
oQkRxoy.gif rPaLIxa.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
Igg8mPI.gif
[quote name="@ravenleap" date="2023-10-20 18:29:02" ] - you failed your knot-tying class, so now you're stuck on a haunted island and forced to be a therapist for a bunch of traumatized ghosts. You have a talking fire though [/quote] Is this Cozy Grove?
@ravenleap wrote on 2023-10-20 18:29:02:
Is this Cozy Grove?
zdkBiZa.png
[quote name="@VigilantEntity" date="2023-10-21 02:49:50" ] [quote name="ravenleap" date="2023-10-20 18:29:02" ] - you failed your knot-tying class, so now you're stuck on a haunted island and forced to be a therapist for a bunch of traumatized ghosts. You have a talking fire though [/quote] Is this Cozy Grove? [/quote] yes it is! :)
@VigilantEntity wrote on 2023-10-21 02:49:50:
ravenleap wrote on 2023-10-20 18:29:02:
Is this Cozy Grove?
yes it is! :)
oQkRxoy.gif rPaLIxa.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
Igg8mPI.gif
[quote name="BirdBrained" date="2023-08-07 10:25:47" ] 3. Political satire turned into a fascinating sci-fi universe of its own accompanied by thousands of intricate miniatures. All we know is war (or eat). Members of this fandom range from wonderful and normal ultra-nerds to some of the most infamous of any fandom. [/quote] It’s Warhammer, yeah?
BirdBrained wrote on 2023-08-07 10:25:47:

3. Political satire turned into a fascinating sci-fi universe of its own accompanied by thousands of intricate miniatures. All we know is war (or eat). Members of this fandom range from wonderful and normal ultra-nerds to some of the most infamous of any fandom.

It’s Warhammer, yeah?
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
(not always) oddly specific ones

- a guy likes power too much and as a result a rat crashes his masked party with other rats; a fishy person meets herself from an alternate universe and acquires an oversized anchor to fight with; and also they beat up the power-hungry guy with furniture.

- child falls in hole then goes spelunking for the exit, meeting way too many (friendly) monsters in the process. might make friends or murder cold-bloodedly. BuT make it alternate multiverses too.

- woops revolution for freedom goes wrong and town blows up. also dad kills his own son literally as he comes back from whatever he was doing away for years. child abuse ensues, but also lava prison, nukes, and maybe a very gay fandom.

- kingdom of bugs died to sweet orange jam. empty shell with a notsword has to fix their dad's mistakes. might end up with taking down a god itself. multiple times.

- tall lanky gal with a mask goes through a cabin inhabited by a slime demon and a normal dude in love with a skeleton; he then proceeds to find the right key on the first try, dissect another slime guy, look at people introducing themselves on a carousel, find a board game's missing pieces, pull off a drag show, and be unbothered as two other people die to a wall. oh, suddenly this is all not so fake and there's a tv monster after him. he tries to escape a derelict mall but in the end we kill him. oh and that's episode two btw.

- time loop but in space and on youtube. also i think i saw the protagonist before. maybe in a heist or a date...

- child accidentally finds out the school's closet leads to a completely different world after he gets bullied by a monster. swordfight and making friends ensues.

- oh no my robots are haunted. i will hire a guy to watch my place all night. he might die, but its fine.

- did i mention that they are three, men, and gay for each-other? there's also a banner, a war of gods, and the world falling apart all around them. this might just be family drama with a lot of wars as a side effect. also the hottest women are evil, a tree and the sea have avatars of themselves to cope, and theres a mirror spreading weird things??

- knight and princess. spread over way too many titles.

- pink bubblegum saves the day. again.

- imps do lots of weird stuff for money, mostly murder tho. theres a big owl who's way too gay and a daughter with parent issues. theres also wolf drama, a snake riding a horse, pumpkins, and lots of walls broken.

- redemption? not for the drugged spider guy. also cherry bombs, a snake with too many eyes, eggs, and a hotel.

- making your worst nightmare or a space chicken simulator. also make them a civilisation.

- the kitchen is on fire again.

- oh, theres 13... is it seconds? minutes, Hours? whatever, left. you cant do anything about it, not even crossing a blackhole will do.

- it's like your pet is a a literal fire dragon. but its not a dragon?? HOW IS IT A BIRD INSTEAD??? oh and you beat adults with it.

- oh no, language barrier and dragon eggs. welp, i hope no-one will die (some of the eggs died actually).

- cats in the woods. also stars. also lots of useless bloodshed. also humans are annoying.

(not always) oddly specific ones

- a guy likes power too much and as a result a rat crashes his masked party with other rats; a fishy person meets herself from an alternate universe and acquires an oversized anchor to fight with; and also they beat up the power-hungry guy with furniture.

- child falls in hole then goes spelunking for the exit, meeting way too many (friendly) monsters in the process. might make friends or murder cold-bloodedly. BuT make it alternate multiverses too.

- woops revolution for freedom goes wrong and town blows up. also dad kills his own son literally as he comes back from whatever he was doing away for years. child abuse ensues, but also lava prison, nukes, and maybe a very gay fandom.

- kingdom of bugs died to sweet orange jam. empty shell with a notsword has to fix their dad's mistakes. might end up with taking down a god itself. multiple times.

- tall lanky gal with a mask goes through a cabin inhabited by a slime demon and a normal dude in love with a skeleton; he then proceeds to find the right key on the first try, dissect another slime guy, look at people introducing themselves on a carousel, find a board game's missing pieces, pull off a drag show, and be unbothered as two other people die to a wall. oh, suddenly this is all not so fake and there's a tv monster after him. he tries to escape a derelict mall but in the end we kill him. oh and that's episode two btw.

- time loop but in space and on youtube. also i think i saw the protagonist before. maybe in a heist or a date...

- child accidentally finds out the school's closet leads to a completely different world after he gets bullied by a monster. swordfight and making friends ensues.

- oh no my robots are haunted. i will hire a guy to watch my place all night. he might die, but its fine.

- did i mention that they are three, men, and gay for each-other? there's also a banner, a war of gods, and the world falling apart all around them. this might just be family drama with a lot of wars as a side effect. also the hottest women are evil, a tree and the sea have avatars of themselves to cope, and theres a mirror spreading weird things??

- knight and princess. spread over way too many titles.

- pink bubblegum saves the day. again.

- imps do lots of weird stuff for money, mostly murder tho. theres a big owl who's way too gay and a daughter with parent issues. theres also wolf drama, a snake riding a horse, pumpkins, and lots of walls broken.

- redemption? not for the drugged spider guy. also cherry bombs, a snake with too many eyes, eggs, and a hotel.

- making your worst nightmare or a space chicken simulator. also make them a civilisation.

- the kitchen is on fire again.

- oh, theres 13... is it seconds? minutes, Hours? whatever, left. you cant do anything about it, not even crossing a blackhole will do.

- it's like your pet is a a literal fire dragon. but its not a dragon?? HOW IS IT A BIRD INSTEAD??? oh and you beat adults with it.

- oh no, language barrier and dragon eggs. welp, i hope no-one will die (some of the eggs died actually).

- cats in the woods. also stars. also lots of useless bloodshed. also humans are annoying.

arcane_rune_50x50.pngArcane Nest Rentals in PMs!arcane_rune_50x50.png

Lore and Fodder breeding lair
also very gay and queer (It/They/He)
Save your favorite food by rolling ball into goal many times
Save your favorite food by rolling ball into goal many times
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
theres a few fandoms im in so time to list them!

- catch monsters and make em fight

- child steals another childs time and now child must fight things also she owns a spaceship

- blue hedgehog

- itsa me, wahoo!

- funny block game

- robots but make it an apocalypse

- children with superpowers go to highschool

- furries

- funny zombie game where nothing goes horribly wrong and everyone isnt traumatized!

those are some main ones haha
theres a few fandoms im in so time to list them!

- catch monsters and make em fight

- child steals another childs time and now child must fight things also she owns a spaceship

- blue hedgehog

- itsa me, wahoo!

- funny block game

- robots but make it an apocalypse

- children with superpowers go to highschool

- furries

- funny zombie game where nothing goes horribly wrong and everyone isnt traumatized!

those are some main ones haha
-funky sidekick and sometimes protag gets framed for murder!!! time to point and scream in court

- same as above, but with a silly detective who dances with you at the crime scene
-funky sidekick and sometimes protag gets framed for murder!!! time to point and scream in court

- same as above, but with a silly detective who dances with you at the crime scene
iQrvnPv.pngHi I'm Michi! I would love to be friends ♥ GbsWfVs.png
I have a freebie thread open and a project/challenge called Breeding Out Basic!
You can also check me out on insta or TH!
the psionic brainworms are the least of our problems, actually
the psionic brainworms are the least of our problems, actually
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 370 371