Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 370 371
[quote name="VigilantEntity" date="2023-10-18 14:38:48" ] People are in weird prison, their thoughts about their crimes are made into music videos [/quote] Milgram?
VigilantEntity wrote on 2023-10-18 14:38:48:
People are in weird prison, their thoughts about their crimes are made into music videos
Milgram?
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
robots in space. sometimes not in space. who have also been at war for millions of years. everyone's mentally ill and carrying buttloads of trauma. shenanigans ensue

robots but this time theyre in hell. theres blood involved. lots of blood. yummy blood. you get to beat up an angel into becoming an atheist
robots in space. sometimes not in space. who have also been at war for millions of years. everyone's mentally ill and carrying buttloads of trauma. shenanigans ensue

robots but this time theyre in hell. theres blood involved. lots of blood. yummy blood. you get to beat up an angel into becoming an atheist
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
[quote name="@Peachycupcake525" date="2023-10-18 15:44:00" ] Milgram? [/quote] Yep! Glad to find a fellow fan. I made a thread for it recently too.
@Peachycupcake525 wrote on 2023-10-18 15:44:00:
Milgram?
Yep! Glad to find a fellow fan. I made a thread for it recently too.
zdkBiZa.png
[quote name="Vixamus" date="2023-10-14 17:47:30"] local tally hall cover artist brain splits what once was whole down into three, and the split parts all despise each other [/quote] is that a... no, i shan't say...
Vixamus wrote on 2023-10-14 17:47:30:
local tally hall cover artist brain splits what once was whole down into three, and the split parts all despise each other

is that a... no, i shan't say...
WW- - - - -WW
D- - - - - - - -N

ccPlit/hezfpll
xfr time +1''
Jveil adoptsI
wwavatart'w
G- - - - - - - -P
WW- - - - -WW
V1 from ULTRAKILL saying 'BUY MY SKINS!!!!' with arrows pointing to two mpose tundra skincents, that feature burning documents and watchful eyes. One is red and blue-ish and the other is grey and orange.
-Angsty teen robot vampires versus spooky eldritch thing.
-Angsty teen robot vampires versus spooky eldritch thing.
ex5BGkW.png
- Expectation: A game about self-sacrifice, caring for others, and making friends
Reality: Chaos, capitalism and an entire legion of people religiously simping for tall, spiky-haired men

- Welcome to most peaceful planet in the universe! ... That is literally under attack by some eldritch god every other weekend

- Unhinged Norwegian singer whose entire fanbase is 100% convinced she is actually a goddess that fell from the sky (they are probably correct)

- Dragons, but they live like humans and are constantly overthrowing the government

- Minecraft but your sidekick is an amnesiac god of destruction

- Warrior Cats but on a larger feline scale and with much more singing

- Why am I the only one here who isn’t a furry and why does no one else care

- Literally every semi-popular game character is here but somehow Kirby is still the main protagonist
- Expectation: A game about self-sacrifice, caring for others, and making friends
Reality: Chaos, capitalism and an entire legion of people religiously simping for tall, spiky-haired men

- Welcome to most peaceful planet in the universe! ... That is literally under attack by some eldritch god every other weekend

- Unhinged Norwegian singer whose entire fanbase is 100% convinced she is actually a goddess that fell from the sky (they are probably correct)

- Dragons, but they live like humans and are constantly overthrowing the government

- Minecraft but your sidekick is an amnesiac god of destruction

- Warrior Cats but on a larger feline scale and with much more singing

- Why am I the only one here who isn’t a furry and why does no one else care

- Literally every semi-popular game character is here but somehow Kirby is still the main protagonist
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
- Bibliophile and currently homeless flashy snek don't know how to communicate in a healthy way.

- Alien has magic wand and usually stuff gets blown up or dies.

- Salty seadogs get mad and separate, cue angsty teenage girl crying and tantrum. Also a toe gets eaten.

- Father attempts to off son, then tries to make up for it by solving crimes while on a leash. Father forgets he has a daughter until she goes stabby-stabby on a rich guy whom nobody likes.

- Boney skeleton crypt guy reads too many comic books.
- Bibliophile and currently homeless flashy snek don't know how to communicate in a healthy way.

- Alien has magic wand and usually stuff gets blown up or dies.

- Salty seadogs get mad and separate, cue angsty teenage girl crying and tantrum. Also a toe gets eaten.

- Father attempts to off son, then tries to make up for it by solving crimes while on a leash. Father forgets he has a daughter until she goes stabby-stabby on a rich guy whom nobody likes.

- Boney skeleton crypt guy reads too many comic books.
iDFl61R.png
AkSGmT9.png
4ogWlJU.png
njCJq66.png
ezgif-com-resize.gif
- game where oddly fashionable men fight each other in the desert for money

- game where a guy in strange suit shoots you in the head for being a mailman

- game where you are technically secretly a dragon but you also have to yell at dragons to be as strong as the other dragons. if you yell at enough dragons you become the strongest dragon even if you still just look like a guy
- game where oddly fashionable men fight each other in the desert for money

- game where a guy in strange suit shoots you in the head for being a mailman

- game where you are technically secretly a dragon but you also have to yell at dragons to be as strong as the other dragons. if you yell at enough dragons you become the strongest dragon even if you still just look like a guy
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
A series about social deduction, finding the evils and lying effectively- Nope we're shooting Mayor now okay.
A series about social deduction, finding the evils and lying effectively- Nope we're shooting Mayor now okay.
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
> local man too angry to die pisses off a god so much that they dedicate a full organization to hunting him

> it is a terrible day in hell, and you are a vampiric nikon

> have you ever wanted to experience the everyday life of a small prey animal? don't worry, you'll just wake back up again
> local man too angry to die pisses off a god so much that they dedicate a full organization to hunting him

> it is a terrible day in hell, and you are a vampiric nikon

> have you ever wanted to experience the everyday life of a small prey animal? don't worry, you'll just wake back up again
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 370 371