Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Amazing Anxiety Boy goes on quest to find protagonist who is evil and has boyfriend. Universe laughs at him constantly
Amazing Anxiety Boy goes on quest to find protagonist who is evil and has boyfriend. Universe laughs at him constantly
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
Dragon age but with future tech and interstellar empires.
Dragon age but with future tech and interstellar empires.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
oh no its democracy
oh no its democracy
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
This is actually a story that I've already started writing but thought I'd share it here anyway ^^

A boy who has really cool death powers that could kill people with a touch of his palm. He wears an arm band so he won't accidentally kill his friends. Welp, I mean "friend". So at night he's supposed to take lives of those that are about to die or suffering and then one day he sees a girl. But not just any girl, a beautiful girl. But not just any beautiful girl, a beautiful girl that fell from the sky. And so their adventure begins.
This is actually a story that I've already started writing but thought I'd share it here anyway ^^

A boy who has really cool death powers that could kill people with a touch of his palm. He wears an arm band so he won't accidentally kill his friends. Welp, I mean "friend". So at night he's supposed to take lives of those that are about to die or suffering and then one day he sees a girl. But not just any girl, a beautiful girl. But not just any beautiful girl, a beautiful girl that fell from the sky. And so their adventure begins.
mPQ1YPj.png
A portal rips through from another dimension and everyone dies

Or maybe they don't.
A portal rips through from another dimension and everyone dies

Or maybe they don't.
ice.gif
communist fights god and dies.
communist fights god and dies.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
How my 12 year old friend described it:
"So it's basically Fantasy on crack?"
How my 12 year old friend described it:
"So it's basically Fantasy on crack?"
I4TUkY9.png
Three dead dragons spend the afterlife beating a dead 11-year-old or two at card games.
(Only because that's obviously the best way to show that you're a mature adult who's achieved everything you wanted to in life. Obviously.)

It's really fun to read all of these!
Three dead dragons spend the afterlife beating a dead 11-year-old or two at card games.
(Only because that's obviously the best way to show that you're a mature adult who's achieved everything you wanted to in life. Obviously.)

It's really fun to read all of these!
Nature died and government pretends to be sad while secretly plotting a way to murder half of the population.

There's also a plague and some magic-y stuff that's not really magic but whatever!
Nature died and government pretends to be sad while secretly plotting a way to murder half of the population.

There's also a plague and some magic-y stuff that's not really magic but whatever!
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
-The humans are pawns in one giant god-run D&D game.

-Proof to my classmates that our school isn't that bad in comparison

-Dragons are entitled jerks. Except for a few. They're cool.

-Shapeshifters, except the world at large knows about them.
-The humans are pawns in one giant god-run D&D game.

-Proof to my classmates that our school isn't that bad in comparison

-Dragons are entitled jerks. Except for a few. They're cool.

-Shapeshifters, except the world at large knows about them.
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23