Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voice Actors in Unexpected Places
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
in the Nancy Drew video games there's often a talking parrot NPC... Same VA as Nancy apparently, I never would have guessed if I hadn't caught it in the credits.
in the Nancy Drew video games there's often a talking parrot NPC... Same VA as Nancy apparently, I never would have guessed if I hadn't caught it in the credits.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Actor and voice actor of Patchy the Pirate also voices Spongebob 0.o
Actor and voice actor of Patchy the Pirate also voices Spongebob 0.o
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Everyone in here is Mark Hamill.

Yes, even Swamp-Thing.
Everyone in here is Mark Hamill.

Yes, even Swamp-Thing.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
the english voice actor for caius ballad from final fantasy 13-2 also voiced illidan stormrage like whaaaaaaaat
the english voice actor for caius ballad from final fantasy 13-2 also voiced illidan stormrage like whaaaaaaaat
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
The voice actor of Ash Ketchum also plays Max Taylor in dinosaur king (season 1-8 Ash Ketchum, not the new one)

it's actually a pretty cool thing, since the characters of both shows are similar (three people traveling around with their partner monsters, the Alpha Gang is quite literally team rocket, etc etc)

And she's in Huntik

and in Cubix

a-and in yugioh...

THE HECK IS SHE IN ALOT OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS
The voice actor of Ash Ketchum also plays Max Taylor in dinosaur king (season 1-8 Ash Ketchum, not the new one)

it's actually a pretty cool thing, since the characters of both shows are similar (three people traveling around with their partner monsters, the Alpha Gang is quite literally team rocket, etc etc)

And she's in Huntik

and in Cubix

a-and in yugioh...

000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The voice actor for Cuzco in Emperor's New Groove (the movie, of course), is also the voice actor for Sparx in The Legend of Spyro : A New Beginning. Which is really cool because that video game was always one of my favorites. :3
The voice actor for Cuzco in Emperor's New Groove (the movie, of course), is also the voice actor for Sparx in The Legend of Spyro : A New Beginning. Which is really cool because that video game was always one of my favorites. :3
mc661j.png
Troy Baker in Kid Icarus Uprising
Scott Bullock in Danny Phantom
Troy Baker in Kid Icarus Uprising
Scott Bullock in Danny Phantom
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="Paravoina" date=2017-10-28 08:12:44] The voice actor of Ash Ketchum also plays Max Taylor in dinosaur king (season 1-8 Ash Ketchum, not the new one) it's actually a pretty cool thing, since the characters of both shows are similar (three people traveling around with their partner monsters, the Alpha Gang is quite literally team rocket, etc etc) And she's in Huntik and in Cubix a-and in yugioh... THE HECK IS SHE IN ALOT OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS [/quote] A lot of Pokemon VAs also made it into Valkyrie Profile, one of the rare couple of PS1 games with a good dub cast.
Paravoina wrote on 2017-10-28:

And she's in Huntik

and in Cubix

a-and in yugioh...

A lot of Pokemon VAs also made it into Valkyrie Profile, one of the rare couple of PS1 games with a good dub cast.
My writing project.
[quote name="OhDaddy" date=2017-10-28 07:56:58] the english voice actor for caius ballad from final fantasy 13-2 also voiced illidan stormrage like whaaaaaaaat [/quote] He also voiced Kain Highwind in FFIV for the DS and in the Dissidia sequel too. I think he'll be back for the new Dissidia game coming out next year.
OhDaddy wrote on 2017-10-28:

He also voiced Kain Highwind in FFIV for the DS and in the Dissidia sequel too. I think he'll be back for the new Dissidia game coming out next year.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Todd Haberkorn, known for his work with dubbing anime. He's the voice of characters like - [b]Ling Yao[/b] from [i]FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/i] - [b]Death the Kid[/b] from [i]Soul Eater[/i] - [b]Natsu Dragneel[/b] from [i]Fairy Tail[/i] - [b]Italy[/b] from [i]Hetalia: Axis Powers[/i] - [b]Haruka Nanase[/b] from [i]Free![/i] - and many others [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z6KEtcX.jpg[/img] But before any of [i]those[/i] roles, he made an appearance (on stilts, too!) on another show that you might be familiar with... One that stars a big, purple dinosaur [s]that may or may not have terrified you as a child.[/s] [Img]https://i.imgur.com/gT5yrTv.jpg[/img]
Todd Haberkorn, known for his work with dubbing anime. He's the voice of characters like

- Ling Yao from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Death the Kid from Soul Eater
- Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail
- Italy from Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Haruka Nanase from Free!
- and many others

Z6KEtcX.jpg

But before any of those roles, he made an appearance (on stilts, too!) on another show that you might be familiar with...

One that stars a big, purple dinosaur that may or may not have terrified you as a child.

gT5yrTv.jpg
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29