Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Your Favorite Character
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56
- the mom friend who steals stuff and tells everyone he came up with it

- wants to lay the princess but at the same time doesn't want to lay the princess.

- A blonde warlord who says no to letting people burn to dead in houses and steals your girl

- the mom friend who steals stuff and tells everyone he came up with it

- wants to lay the princess but at the same time doesn't want to lay the princess.

- A blonde warlord who says no to letting people burn to dead in houses and steals your girl

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
@Willowfern
Actually, I've never heard of the shadow house
He's actually an oc of mine, based off of some characters from OFF
@Willowfern
Actually, I've never heard of the shadow house
He's actually an oc of mine, based off of some characters from OFF
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
thE PUNS
thE PUNS
pixel_dice_by_sincommonstitches-d3jvwfa.gif nick / they/them / fr+8 / smol child
Sassy bookworm jewish boy who happens to be a orphan who goes through a lot.

Give him all the hugs.
Sassy bookworm jewish boy who happens to be a orphan who goes through a lot.

Give him all the hugs.
OwO
Don't remember if I've posted here before, but I don't care.

She turned herself into a monster to fight monsters. Her sister turned herself into a piece of paper to control her powers. Hsien-Ko - Darkstalkers

A highly skilled monster hunter that's 10-14 years old and may or may not be a murderous schizophrenic. B.B. Hood - Darkstalkers

Zombie rocker that sacrificed the souls of his fans for power Lord Raptor - Darkstalkers

Korean progamer that's a soldier Hana "D.va" Song - Overwatch

"Screw ethics, I'VE GOT SCIENCE TO DO!" Moira O'Deorain - Overwatch
Don't remember if I've posted here before, but I don't care.

She turned herself into a monster to fight monsters. Her sister turned herself into a piece of paper to control her powers. Hsien-Ko - Darkstalkers

A highly skilled monster hunter that's 10-14 years old and may or may not be a murderous schizophrenic. B.B. Hood - Darkstalkers

Zombie rocker that sacrificed the souls of his fans for power Lord Raptor - Darkstalkers

Korean progamer that's a soldier Hana "D.va" Song - Overwatch

"Screw ethics, I'VE GOT SCIENCE TO DO!" Moira O'Deorain - Overwatch
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
A bum who's trying to improve but life keeps screwing him over
A bum who's trying to improve but life keeps screwing him over
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
They killed him. Those b******ds
They killed him. Those b******ds
Tn4aWhc.png
I have three who are pretty evenly tied as my favorites right now:

1.) Angry psychopathic German child who is determined to kill all the naked androgynous(?) giants.

2.) The German child's friend who just wants to see the ocean.

3.) The short guy who appears to give no f***s about anything but probably actually gives more f***s than any of the others. He's also a clean freak.
I have three who are pretty evenly tied as my favorites right now:

1.) Angry psychopathic German child who is determined to kill all the naked androgynous(?) giants.

2.) The German child's friend who just wants to see the ocean.

3.) The short guy who appears to give no f***s about anything but probably actually gives more f***s than any of the others. He's also a clean freak.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
an angry ball of sunshine. (Ryuji Sakamoto- Persona 5)

birb (Kotori Minami- Love Live! School Idol Project/Festival)

gets abandoned by her best friend after the new girl moves into town and somehow it's her fault. Yousoro!! (You Watanabe- Love Live! Sunshine/School Idol Festival)

much attitude. very dominant. STEP ON ME WITH THOSE FABULOUS BOOTS P L E A S E (Holly Blue Agate- Steven Universe)
an angry ball of sunshine. (Ryuji Sakamoto- Persona 5)

birb (Kotori Minami- Love Live! School Idol Project/Festival)

gets abandoned by her best friend after the new girl moves into town and somehow it's her fault. Yousoro!! (You Watanabe- Love Live! Sunshine/School Idol Festival)

much attitude. very dominant. STEP ON ME WITH THOSE FABULOUS BOOTS P L E A S E (Holly Blue Agate- Steven Universe)
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Well, let's give this a shot...

Librarian touched by god who is literally the least responsible leader ever.
Optimus Prime - Transformers
Pit fighter with a god complex who regularly gets his a** kicked by a librarian.
Megatron - Transformers
Well, let's give this a shot...

Librarian touched by god who is literally the least responsible leader ever.
Optimus Prime - Transformers
Pit fighter with a god complex who regularly gets his a** kicked by a librarian.
Megatron - Transformers
Exhausted and severely depressed.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56