Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Your Favorite Character
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56
hot mess
hot mess
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
Oh gosh, here we go:

The fish that breathes, dies, and comes back

Simultaneously the hottest and coolest guy ever

The Gaster Blaster Master Caster

Dragon rider that all but dies every time he uses magic

Magic dude that was punched too hard in the forehead by the flash

Depressed, scared of a type of nocturnal creature, and super rich

The bearded lizard crocodile with too high defense stat

“I fired, and I missed, so I fired again, but I missed that too” rinse wash repeat

Basically every random animal combined, somehow ends up cool

Entire species of rodent that exists, based off of an animal that doesn’t even exist in that world

BECOMES YOUR BEST FRIEND at 2 in the morning after days of farming for an attack that isn’t worthy

You go blink blink your neck go snap snap

The prehistoric alien whoosh

Ventilation system drooler

NOOOOOOOOOOO

tendon creature that’s reallly tall

Not the easiest on first night

Rock paper nuke, the winner is the painting of a potato in the next room
Oh gosh, here we go:

The fish that breathes, dies, and comes back

Simultaneously the hottest and coolest guy ever

The Gaster Blaster Master Caster

Dragon rider that all but dies every time he uses magic

Magic dude that was punched too hard in the forehead by the flash

Depressed, scared of a type of nocturnal creature, and super rich

The bearded lizard crocodile with too high defense stat

“I fired, and I missed, so I fired again, but I missed that too” rinse wash repeat

Basically every random animal combined, somehow ends up cool

Entire species of rodent that exists, based off of an animal that doesn’t even exist in that world

BECOMES YOUR BEST FRIEND at 2 in the morning after days of farming for an attack that isn’t worthy

You go blink blink your neck go snap snap

The prehistoric alien whoosh

Ventilation system drooler

NOOOOOOOOOOO

tendon creature that’s reallly tall

Not the easiest on first night

Rock paper nuke, the winner is the painting of a potato in the next room
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Actual main character upstaged by baby-faced boy band member with disturbing abs.

Super patriotic Roman mailman who never got to experience America resolves to be American enough to blow up another mailman.

Not-a-vampire vampire. Watches other people try very hard while trying to grasp basic technological concepts like "where is phone" and "who was phone?"

Nightmare priest decides nightmares ain't worth the nightmare and decides to fight nightmares poorly for the rest of his life.

Sleazy gutter-prophet asks to wear a warlord's hat. When that doesn't work, he follows him around for a few years before impaling him and becoming a god. Proceeds to try to do really weird sexy things.

Drunk man whose best friend is a murder whale.

EXTREME ASTHMA
Actual main character upstaged by baby-faced boy band member with disturbing abs.

Super patriotic Roman mailman who never got to experience America resolves to be American enough to blow up another mailman.

Not-a-vampire vampire. Watches other people try very hard while trying to grasp basic technological concepts like "where is phone" and "who was phone?"

Nightmare priest decides nightmares ain't worth the nightmare and decides to fight nightmares poorly for the rest of his life.

Sleazy gutter-prophet asks to wear a warlord's hat. When that doesn't work, he follows him around for a few years before impaling him and becoming a god. Proceeds to try to do really weird sexy things.

Drunk man whose best friend is a murder whale.

EXTREME ASTHMA
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
gay snail
gay snail
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
ugly-haired science man does catastrophically illegal things and the fandom acts as though hes 'pure uwu' it's colress
ugly-haired science man does catastrophically illegal things and the fandom acts as though hes 'pure uwu' it's colress
bmkYwEK.png
homosexual dolphin

(well..."dolphins"..)
homosexual dolphin

(well..."dolphins"..)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
I'm just gonna do some of my own characters

Ripoff Bill Cipher lookin garystu

EdgyMcEdgelord

Mr. I have glitchy clothes and im named after my creator smashing three letters on the keyboard

Broken tv

Opposites snek

Question mark face

Weird cactus flower thing
I'm just gonna do some of my own characters

Ripoff Bill Cipher lookin garystu

EdgyMcEdgelord

Mr. I have glitchy clothes and im named after my creator smashing three letters on the keyboard

Broken tv

Opposites snek

Question mark face

Weird cactus flower thing
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
[quote name="nootnoot5458" date=2017-12-03 04:13:34] ugly-haired science man does catastrophically illegal things and the fandom acts as though hes 'pure uwu' it's colress [/quote] TBH I thought you were describing Rick Sanchez. I DON’T EVEN WATCH RICK AND MORTY.
nootnoot5458 wrote on 2017-12-03:
TBH I thought you were describing Rick Sanchez. I DON’T EVEN WATCH RICK AND MORTY.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Scientist has no chill, enjoys toying with the laws of time to evade boredom. Also plagiarizes smart ideas to make her life easier. Sally from ars Paradoxica
Scientist has no chill, enjoys toying with the laws of time to evade boredom. Also plagiarizes smart ideas to make her life easier. Sally from ars Paradoxica
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

area teen just wants to leave his house and play a game with his internet friends, but then a lot of stuff happened

why won't this stoner clown die

sad sideburned man can't catch a ******* break

local jerk takes his friends out to the woods to tell spooky ghost stories and commit murder

man decides the most sensible way to handle attempted murder is to run off into the woods and troll his friends on the internet

local guy wants to use his body for yoga and having fun with his friends, but a purple demon wants to use his body for murder

local emo declares war on suit man and purple demon, but is actually smart about it, so purple demon kills him before he can cause real damage

nerd forced to fake-kill his best friend and is later chased by monsters

local man adds a few unhealthy steps to the cycle of grief, like 'plotting', 'vengeance', and 'cannibalism'
area teen just wants to leave his house and play a game with his internet friends, but then a lot of stuff happened

why won't this stoner clown die

sad sideburned man can't catch a ******* break

local jerk takes his friends out to the woods to tell spooky ghost stories and commit murder

man decides the most sensible way to handle attempted murder is to run off into the woods and troll his friends on the internet

local guy wants to use his body for yoga and having fun with his friends, but a purple demon wants to use his body for murder

local emo declares war on suit man and purple demon, but is actually smart about it, so purple demon kills him before he can cause real damage

nerd forced to fake-kill his best friend and is later chased by monsters

local man adds a few unhealthy steps to the cycle of grief, like 'plotting', 'vengeance', and 'cannibalism'
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56