Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | boba / bubble tea
1 2 3 4 5
Boba 4ever! Love caramel, red bean, green tea, almond, coconut and omg Strawberry! This place just down the block from me has AWESOME strawberry boba tea flavor. And the place across the street from that will make you one out of blended fruit. Omg fresh fruit watermelon boba tea is amazing XD~

@Candlelit97 I live in a Chinese neighborhood so they have lots of competing places that sell boba tea. Also a lot of Japanese and Vietnamese restaurants have started carrying them to, so you can try them as well, as heading to the nearest Chinese neighborhood.

For anyone wanting to make it at home, I recommend this brand. It's twice as expensive on Amazon than it is in my neighborhood so shop around first. There are lots of different kinds of boba as well. I find these consistently cook the fastest, and will give you around 5 servings. FYI, you need to add sugar or honey or other sweetener to whatever water they're in.
Boba 4ever! Love caramel, red bean, green tea, almond, coconut and omg Strawberry! This place just down the block from me has AWESOME strawberry boba tea flavor. And the place across the street from that will make you one out of blended fruit. Omg fresh fruit watermelon boba tea is amazing XD~

@Candlelit97 I live in a Chinese neighborhood so they have lots of competing places that sell boba tea. Also a lot of Japanese and Vietnamese restaurants have started carrying them to, so you can try them as well, as heading to the nearest Chinese neighborhood.

For anyone wanting to make it at home, I recommend this brand. It's twice as expensive on Amazon than it is in my neighborhood so shop around first. There are lots of different kinds of boba as well. I find these consistently cook the fastest, and will give you around 5 servings. FYI, you need to add sugar or honey or other sweetener to whatever water they're in.
I love boba tea! my favorites are Thai Tea and Oolong. Sadly I rarely get to have it because even though my school is only ten minutes away from a boba tea place, its the opposite direction from my house.
I love boba tea! my favorites are Thai Tea and Oolong. Sadly I rarely get to have it because even though my school is only ten minutes away from a boba tea place, its the opposite direction from my house.
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
Oolong bubble tea is what got me through freshman year of college. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
there's almost always a boba tea shop in the malls around here and i'm thankful! i really like the orange, tiramisu and french vanilla flavours.
there's almost always a boba tea shop in the malls around here and i'm thankful! i really like the orange, tiramisu and french vanilla flavours.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
i haven't tried it before,,,yet
i haven't tried it before,,,yet
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
It makes me so happy I wanna cry it's so pure
It makes me so happy I wanna cry it's so pure
Frankenstein3.jpg
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-08-16 21:51:52] Oolong bubble tea is what got me through freshman year of college. XD [/quote] Saaaaaame Bubble tea kept me sane through finals week. Soothes your soul~
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-08-16:

Saaaaaame
Bubble tea kept me sane through finals week. Soothes your soul~
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
I really like almond flavored bubble tea :)
I really like almond flavored bubble tea :)
tumblr_ojsuibynjn1u29oq5o1_100.gif
@MochiTeaaa

I love boba tea! I haven't had it in so long! I did not know there was tiramisu flavored :000 thats my favorite dessert!
@MochiTeaaa

I love boba tea! I haven't had it in so long! I did not know there was tiramisu flavored :000 thats my favorite dessert!
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
Taro bubble tea is my absolute favourite!
Taro bubble tea is my absolute favourite!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2 3 4 5