Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where my Gorillaz fans at?
1 2 3
I am so happy Gorillaz albums are at my local library...
I am so happy Gorillaz albums are at my local library...
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@doomcat

I love GORILLAZ!

I really like their new song Saturnz barz..

They just make me so happy that they do their own thing. they are like the abrstact artists of music!

Noodle is my favorite and 2d <3
@doomcat

I love GORILLAZ!

I really like their new song Saturnz barz..

They just make me so happy that they do their own thing. they are like the abrstact artists of music!

Noodle is my favorite and 2d <3
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
hahaha well, yeah me! i've been a fan since long. saw their videoclip of clint eastwood and i simply fell in love with them. my favorite album is the fall (although that was mostly damon's work) because i LOVe experimental stuff. my favorite phase however, was their first phase. :D

i will be going to their humanz tour here in amsterdam! really excited to see them since i only heard good things about their live performances.
hahaha well, yeah me! i've been a fan since long. saw their videoclip of clint eastwood and i simply fell in love with them. my favorite album is the fall (although that was mostly damon's work) because i LOVe experimental stuff. my favorite phase however, was their first phase. :D

i will be going to their humanz tour here in amsterdam! really excited to see them since i only heard good things about their live performances.
BIJvdwF.png
also i think humanz was a very good album! i actually kinda enjoyed it, because they featured zebra katz and kali uchis, two of my favorite artists. it was very diverse and fit the title "humanz'' very well.
also i think humanz was a very good album! i actually kinda enjoyed it, because they featured zebra katz and kali uchis, two of my favorite artists. it was very diverse and fit the title "humanz'' very well.
BIJvdwF.png
//slides in here several months later...
Ya ever get too lazy to respond to your own thread? ||D
You all have permission to fight me LOL
Joann's parking lot. 3pm. Eastern time B)

Response time!

@Velg I sawww omg. Like, there was going to be one in my state, but it was a music festival and tbh? I dont think I'd be able to sit and wait through other music artists. Also i waited too long in getting tickets so they got. SUPER duper expensive. Hhhhhh OTL

@OffensiveTitles SHHHH you leave grandpappy 2D alone!! LOL

@Siouxsie Interesting crush you got there LMAO. Like, when i really started getting into them, Murdoc kinda creeped me out LOL. Oh duuude, i love Rhinestone Eyes. Have you seen the video where someone fully animated the storyboard for it? It's amaaaazing! I'm gonna link it to you anyways XD
You should give Humanz a listen, if you havent already! ovo

@Mayari Right? It's so cool! :'D

@TheRoyalFrogMan First of all, I love your username B)
Please pat him and tell him i said hello! He's such a cute patoot <3

@Khoshekhh Me too tbh. There's a certain charm to the 2D art style that the motion capture doesnt exaclty have? But then again i also really like how Saturnz Barz's (Barz'.... Barzes? BLEGH) music video was animated though!

@Molu HMMM.... I'm not sure? We should try that out! For some reason, I'm thinking Murdoc would be a Mirror dragon. XD

@MechWyrms The Fall is pretty cool! I think my favorite tracks on that album would be Aspen Forest and Revolving doors. B)

@aspidian Yeah, the style for Humanz is a lot different than their other albums? Though, I really enjoyed a lot of the songs when I was first listening to it.
I probably listened to it too much now, im a little tired of hearing it ^^'

@Chompymawile For real?? :00 That's awesome! You should totally use that to capture more fans- I MEAN, get more people interested in Gorillaz. B)

@princessvaultboy Saturnz barz is so good <3
SAME THO! Noodle and 2d? The best.

@Bubbel Idk if you went already since i've replied super late but i really hope you enjoyed yourself!! :D
//slides in here several months later...
Ya ever get too lazy to respond to your own thread? ||D
You all have permission to fight me LOL
Joann's parking lot. 3pm. Eastern time B)

Response time!

@Velg I sawww omg. Like, there was going to be one in my state, but it was a music festival and tbh? I dont think I'd be able to sit and wait through other music artists. Also i waited too long in getting tickets so they got. SUPER duper expensive. Hhhhhh OTL

@OffensiveTitles SHHHH you leave grandpappy 2D alone!! LOL

@Siouxsie Interesting crush you got there LMAO. Like, when i really started getting into them, Murdoc kinda creeped me out LOL. Oh duuude, i love Rhinestone Eyes. Have you seen the video where someone fully animated the storyboard for it? It's amaaaazing! I'm gonna link it to you anyways XD
You should give Humanz a listen, if you havent already! ovo

@Mayari Right? It's so cool! :'D

@TheRoyalFrogMan First of all, I love your username B)
Please pat him and tell him i said hello! He's such a cute patoot <3

@Khoshekhh Me too tbh. There's a certain charm to the 2D art style that the motion capture doesnt exaclty have? But then again i also really like how Saturnz Barz's (Barz'.... Barzes? BLEGH) music video was animated though!

@Molu HMMM.... I'm not sure? We should try that out! For some reason, I'm thinking Murdoc would be a Mirror dragon. XD

@MechWyrms The Fall is pretty cool! I think my favorite tracks on that album would be Aspen Forest and Revolving doors. B)

@aspidian Yeah, the style for Humanz is a lot different than their other albums? Though, I really enjoyed a lot of the songs when I was first listening to it.
I probably listened to it too much now, im a little tired of hearing it ^^'

@Chompymawile For real?? :00 That's awesome! You should totally use that to capture more fans- I MEAN, get more people interested in Gorillaz. B)

@princessvaultboy Saturnz barz is so good <3
SAME THO! Noodle and 2d? The best.

@Bubbel Idk if you went already since i've replied super late but i really hope you enjoyed yourself!! :D
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Tony | She/They Pronouns
Ping me! Please and thank you~
Yessss! Finally i found gorillaz fans xD i have listened to gorillaz since i got my first phone ;u;
Yessss! Finally i found gorillaz fans xD i have listened to gorillaz since i got my first phone ;u;
PVP3QtT.png
I just went to see then in October! Amazing show!!

My favorite song will always be Clint Eastwood since it was the first one I ever heard and the music video blew me away.
I just went to see then in October! Amazing show!!

My favorite song will always be Clint Eastwood since it was the first one I ever heard and the music video blew me away.
(o.o)
1 2 3