Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | CLOSED (For now)
1 2 3
CLOSED

I've accumulated a good amount since I don't really need any, I've decided to do a few handouts!

Before I do so, just a few ground rules-
  • Do not ask for a code if you are using it for misconduct (ie troll throwaway accounts)
  • You ARE allowed to ask for a friend, but see point 1
  • Please try to use the code within 3 weeks, if the code remains unused, it may be given away to someone else.
  • Do not ask for a code with the intent of selling/trading it! These are free for a reason

That being said, feel free to ask, I'll try to get back to you asap via PM!
CLOSED

I've accumulated a good amount since I don't really need any, I've decided to do a few handouts!

Before I do so, just a few ground rules-
  • Do not ask for a code if you are using it for misconduct (ie troll throwaway accounts)
  • You ARE allowed to ask for a friend, but see point 1
  • Please try to use the code within 3 weeks, if the code remains unused, it may be given away to someone else.
  • Do not ask for a code with the intent of selling/trading it! These are free for a reason

That being said, feel free to ask, I'll try to get back to you asap via PM!
@JonathanJoestar I've been meaning to check it out for awhile now, so if you wouldn't mind sending me one?
@JonathanJoestar I've been meaning to check it out for awhile now, so if you wouldn't mind sending me one?
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Sent!
Sent!
@JonathanJoestar Hey why not, I've been wanting to check it out.
@JonathanJoestar Hey why not, I've been wanting to check it out.
@JonathanJoestar

I'd like a Toyhou.se code, if possible, I've been meaning to look for a new portfolio place and I've heard Toyhou.se is good for that.
@JonathanJoestar

I'd like a Toyhou.se code, if possible, I've been meaning to look for a new portfolio place and I've heard Toyhou.se is good for that.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@JonathanJoestar

I made a thread just a day or two ago searching for a code in return for art! :0 id be happy to do something in return for a code,,,, aaaa

I've wanted one for ages rip
@JonathanJoestar

I made a thread just a day or two ago searching for a code in return for art! :0 id be happy to do something in return for a code,,,, aaaa

I've wanted one for ages rip
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@JohnathanJoestar

I'd love one for my OCs!
@JohnathanJoestar

I'd love one for my OCs!
I'd love one, please. So far I mainly use charahub to collect details of my OC but sometimes it was problematic. Thank you in advance! :)
I'd love one, please. So far I mainly use charahub to collect details of my OC but sometimes it was problematic. Thank you in advance! :)
@JonathanJoestar
I'd love one if you have any left after this, I've been meaning to get a code for a while now.
@JonathanJoestar
I'd love one if you have any left after this, I've been meaning to get a code for a while now.
oWOU8WM.png
Codes sent out to everyone up to this point!
Codes sent out to everyone up to this point!
1 2 3