Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 702 703
@Lyulein

wow congrats!! truly dedicated for soup boy, i only had 50 orbs saved still no Anna alt yet :(
@Lyulein

wow congrats!! truly dedicated for soup boy, i only had 50 orbs saved still no Anna alt yet :(
rrSy9NF.gif
@Lyulein
Awesome, congrats! Now only the dragonflowers left to go, and your boy will be perfect! :D
@Lyulein
Awesome, congrats! Now only the dragonflowers left to go, and your boy will be perfect! :D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
My friend code is 6949501300, and my name is Bread (don't ask) if anyone would like to add me. Just ping me with your name and I'll accept it.
My friend code is 6949501300, and my name is Bread (don't ask) if anyone would like to add me. Just ping me with your name and I'll accept it.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Altena, please come home so I can have the long-awaited family reunion. PLEASE

This banner is going to destroy my orbs.

@icewingsarecool
Sent you a request! My IGN is Heath WHEN :)
Altena, please come home so I can have the long-awaited family reunion. PLEASE

This banner is going to destroy my orbs.

@icewingsarecool
Sent you a request! My IGN is Heath WHEN :)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Alvis accepted

And yeah, my orbs are gonna go bye bye on the new banner
@Alvis accepted

And yeah, my orbs are gonna go bye bye on the new banner
RAQUESIS
4.25% and still no Anna, I have been robbed

got Alfonse at least ngl they are vibin

@icewingsarecool

my fc is 3437016028 ive sent you a request! :0
(Anyone else feel free to add me as well)
4.25% and still no Anna, I have been robbed

got Alfonse at least ngl they are vibin

@icewingsarecool

my fc is 3437016028 ive sent you a request! :0
(Anyone else feel free to add me as well)
rrSy9NF.gif
@icewingsarecool

Sent you a request (hopefully I have open spots). IGN is Calli and I think Soleil is currently my lead.
@icewingsarecool

Sent you a request (hopefully I have open spots). IGN is Calli and I think Soleil is currently my lead.
Accent Shop!

Just started playing this a couple weeks ago! My friend code is 2330243330 (Valerian) if anyone wants to add me. No need to tell me, I'll just accept. They gave me a free Queen Camilla for joining so she's my leader :)
Just started playing this a couple weeks ago! My friend code is 2330243330 (Valerian) if anyone wants to add me. No need to tell me, I'll just accept. They gave me a free Queen Camilla for joining so she's my leader :)
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Since I just sent out a handful of friend requests - if you ever need me to swap out my lead (for VGs, etc.) just let me know. I don't use Soleil much anymore so her build hasn't been touched in a while.

----
On a different note, trying to pull L!Celica left me with no orbs, no Celica, 3 Thrasirs, 2 Edelgards, and Dimitri (goodbye all my saved orbs, I shall miss you). I don't understand my luck. I might use my collection of Thrasir's on L!Lucina, even if she's unmerged with terrible IVs.
Since I just sent out a handful of friend requests - if you ever need me to swap out my lead (for VGs, etc.) just let me know. I don't use Soleil much anymore so her build hasn't been touched in a while.

----
On a different note, trying to pull L!Celica left me with no orbs, no Celica, 3 Thrasirs, 2 Edelgards, and Dimitri (goodbye all my saved orbs, I shall miss you). I don't understand my luck. I might use my collection of Thrasir's on L!Lucina, even if she's unmerged with terrible IVs.
Accent Shop!

@Astrologian @munchea

Accepted them both.
@Astrologian @munchea

Accepted them both.
RAQUESIS
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 702 703