Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 702 703
@Tangle
I wanted to save for Leo but Maribelle kicked my *** so it might not happen after all :(
@Tangle
I wanted to save for Leo but Maribelle kicked my *** so it might not happen after all :(
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@kandiedrifloonie

Still got over a week to save, you may be able to get him!
@kandiedrifloonie

Still got over a week to save, you may be able to get him!
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I'll be saving my orbs from now on, as there are currently no banners that interest me. If I recall correctly there's gonna be a banner with Eldigan, so that's where my orbs will go when the time comes.

And how the hell do I convince Forging Bonds to give me friendship for Libra? I swear to god, even with the increased chance of blue hearts yesterday, all I got was Maribelle and Olivia. Please I want to show all my love for Libra, game. <3
I'll be saving my orbs from now on, as there are currently no banners that interest me. If I recall correctly there's gonna be a banner with Eldigan, so that's where my orbs will go when the time comes.

And how the hell do I convince Forging Bonds to give me friendship for Libra? I swear to god, even with the increased chance of blue hearts yesterday, all I got was Maribelle and Olivia. Please I want to show all my love for Libra, game. <3

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@alvis

I had to max them all out before the game started giving me Olivia’s friendship ;-; It’s an RNG struggle
@alvis

I had to max them all out before the game started giving me Olivia’s friendship ;-; It’s an RNG struggle
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Alvis - funnily enough I have Libra maxed right now with Sumia not far behind, it’s the other two that it doesn’t wanna give me points for.

On an unrelated note someone on tumblr requested I make a sprite edit of PA!Shigure using his Fates portrait, anyone wanna see it when I’m done?
@Alvis - funnily enough I have Libra maxed right now with Sumia not far behind, it’s the other two that it doesn’t wanna give me points for.

On an unrelated note someone on tumblr requested I make a sprite edit of PA!Shigure using his Fates portrait, anyone wanna see it when I’m done?
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Hummbirds
you know I'm always wanting to see Shigure content
@Hummbirds
you know I'm always wanting to see Shigure content
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Hummbirds

You're Soleil one is excellent so I'd love to see any more you do!
@Hummbirds

You're Soleil one is excellent so I'd love to see any more you do!
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Welp I stayed up late to finish it but I was so close I just wanted to get it done so here it is: [img]https://i.imgur.com/dm2xr3T.png[/img]
Welp I stayed up late to finish it but I was so close I just wanted to get it done so here it is:
dm2xr3T.png
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Hummbirds
he is so beautiful <3 I love it
@Hummbirds
he is so beautiful <3 I love it
PCyLkux.png